gladtobeback

New York, NY

#1 May 1, 2012
Wow I've been gone for like 4 months and when I come back I hear so much about this b!tch. She went threw how many guys in a year? Ac, Cody, jr, Brandon Mcallister, Brandon Killian, and did she really have sex with Ashton cartes dad? And man has she really blown up. Can you say huge?! All I can say is I hope her sister keeps Criniti on a leash cause i wouldn't put it past her to try to sleep with him too!
Bitches

New York, NY

#2 May 2, 2012
gladtobeback wrote:
Wow I've been gone for like 4 months and when I come back I hear so much about this b!tch. She went threw how many guys in a year? Ac, Cody, jr, Brandon Mcallister, Brandon Killian, and did she really have sex with Ashton cartes dad? And man has she really blown up. Can you say huge?! All I can say is I hope her sister keeps Criniti on a leash cause i wouldn't put it past her to try to sleep with him too!
Lmao, already got him, sis. Quit talking 'bout me making yourself look stupid as shxt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saint Albans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min fitness-guru 58,109
Bruce Tincher 3 hr EnkiAnu 1
Best rappers in West Virginia? (Dec '12) 4 hr Delusional Grandure 55
Samantha Miller 7 hr samwich 27
Psychics in Charleston 18 hr Psychic Searcher 1
Mrs. St. Albans Riverfest 21 hr just use the inte... 11
Psychic (Mar '14) Tue TakeMeToYourLeader 7
•••
•••
•••

Saint Albans Jobs

•••
•••