what

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

I don't know if there's more than one Brittany Williams but if we're talking about the one who's about 20, from eleanor, and in college, these statements are off. she's in college, getting an education and she's athletic and has the body to prove it. wtf? jealous ass people.
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

this one lives n saint albans and shes far from athletic shes straight up gross fat and nothing to be jealous of believe me
what

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

gotcha, my bad, there are two then
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

yea sounds like u know a better one lol the one i know is so gross its one thing to be at but its another to not take care of yourself in the hygeine area
nope

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

there must be 3 because my friend brittany doesn't meet that description of fat, smelly, or look anywhere close to a pig?
chirp

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

well im pretty sure brittney and williams are both super common names
chirp

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

the one i know lives or did live by amandaville and chemical city and shes soooo nasty!
nope

Marietta, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

what and where is chemical city!?
redhead

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

swans lane is also referred to as chem city its the neighborhood behind 84lumber :)
statepatrol

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

this chick is strictly a face only a mom could love. if i ever have a child that ugly ill pay for their plastic surgery and lipo!
cheerbear69

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

have you smelled her? and whens the last time she brushed her hair? she runs around with another chick and they both dress awful. come on ladies wear clothes that arent so shabby when you go into public. you dont have to buy new ones just go to the thrift store on west main jerry will help u out hes a nice man im sure he has things to fit u u dont have to wear clothes that look like their a size 50x your only about a 4x
brittany

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Um no way any of this is about me?? I know im not fat or smelly or look like a pig? I may not be in the best shape of my life but I've also had children ? Wow some of y'all are so mean ?
ouch

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

if youre the brit with a bro named matt then i must agree you look like shiznit. stop trottin around in sweat pants lookin like a damn bum have some class chik
brittany

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

No I don't know any Matt my brother is kota
ouch

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

then clearly u r not who were speakin of so dont get yur panties n a bunch darlin
Chrissy

Saint Albans, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

She doesn't bother anyone so why the hell would u be talking about her. She is cool as hell and she's a friend of mine so if u got smthin to say to her grow some balls or some ass and put ur real name. If not stfu!
u already kno

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

we r talking about the britt that is with anthony rite????

Since: Jun 12

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Does she have a sister named jennnifer peters??
serious

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

all i know is shes got a big bro named matt shes nasty needs to lose a whole lota weight and get sum new clothes or at least sum hand me downs that actualy fit! lmao she looks like a cross between a bullfrog and a hippo glad im not with that id hav to b 3sheets to the wind! lmao talk about goin to bed @2 with a 10 and waken up at 10 with a 2 wow!! shes more like a negative 50

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Saint Albans Forum right now

Search the Saint Albans Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 34 min miner49er 43,474
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 12 hr Jimmy Love 5,634
rick reed amber duff 16 hr meeee 7
Maranatha Chuch 21 hr Jaded 16
McKinley&Hayes Middle School (Jan '11) 22 hr parentof2 26
Ashley McCune And Jason Pauley (Jan '13) Thu Kelly Pennington 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Saint Albans Jobs

•••
•••
•••