Barnstable District Court

Dec 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cape Cod Times

RICHARDS, Thomas E., 45, 8 John Ewer Road, Sandwich; two counts statutory child rape, seven counts indecent assault and battery of a person 14 years and older, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon , assault and battery and providing alcohol to a minor, Dec.

Comments
1 - 20 of 46 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David M

Monomoy Island, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

His wife works with children in one of the Sandwich Middle Schools. WOW! Thats a good idea???
Bud

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

Judged:

David M,
Obviously you know her, Well! I've known them for many years. So, before you condemn somebody, be sure you know the whole story. WOW! Pea brain! People like, you, who throw rocks, are most likely the biggest offenders, who try to cover and make themselves feel better by thowing those rocks. And this affects his wife, also Right, PEA BRAIN!
Big P

Brockton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Everyone is innocent until prove guilty
cak

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Judged:

There is no way this happened. They are two of the nicest people who's only mistake was taking in their niece. No way Tommy would ever do this.
elle

West Barnstable, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2011

Judged:

well so much for victim's privacy.With such a situation, involving a minor, it's disappointing to see an opinion is more important.Nice people can make mistakes also, not saying either way; but I believe it's commonly found that a pediphile does not look or behave like a monster.I don't know the situation,just glad most of whom will decide on this....were trained to do so.If it happened, you let it be known who she is.Maybe a little insensetive, unless u never left his side and are sure!
Amie D

South Dennis, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2011

Judged:

"cak" are you kidding me? There only mistake was letting their neice in?...Yeah because he wuldnt of touched the poor girl and her friends if she didnt live there.
Met

Buzzards Bay, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Judged:

Elle, and Amie clearly you dont know these people at all and you clearly dont know the neice. I have known these people and they are truly good people, I have know them for many many years and they would never have done this, I also know the neice and for your information she has made this allegation before against her step dad and her mother so there you go, and yes so much for victims privacy, the true victim is Tom not the niece she has been a problem since she was a small child. And he never touch her friends, stop making up lies.
test

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2011

Judged:

test
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

"met" from sandwich mass.... okay tammy everyone knows that your cleary trying to defend ur creep husband and ur phycotic self.... get over yourself and you stop making up lies for yourself you worthless being. If your disgusting husband was inocent you guys wouldnt be losing your house and going to jail...look at the court reports he cleary did touch her friends and more than one of them too
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

two counts statutory child rape, seven counts indecent assault and battery of a person 14 years and older, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon , assault and battery and providing alcohol to a minor.....hmmm sounds like someone was doing some seriously wrong things!!!!!
David M

Monomoy Island, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

unknown wrote:
"met" from sandwich mass.... okay tammy everyone knows that your cleary trying to defend ur creep husband and ur phycotic self.... get over yourself and you stop making up lies for yourself you worthless being. If your disgusting husband was inocent you guys wouldnt be losing your house and going to jail...look at the court reports he cleary did touch her friends and more than one of them too
House was already foreclosed on and sold at auction :)
I'm sure the neighbors couldn't be happier.
David M

Monomoy Island, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

Judged:

Bud wrote:
David M,
Obviously you know her, Well! I've known them for many years. So, before you condemn somebody, be sure you know the whole story. WOW! Pea brain! People like, you, who throw rocks, are most likely the biggest offenders, who try to cover and make themselves feel better by thowing those rocks. And this affects his wife, also Right, PEA BRAIN!
Yeah it does! Since she was also charged. Freaking child molesters should burn!
Keep It

North Attleboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Big P wrote:
Everyone is innocent until prove guilty
until you get in Massachusetts Probate court.
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

David M, where are you recieving this information, I'd like to stay informed on this situation....and btw the neihbors are all there family members, thomas's mother is a highly respected campground owner who is very involved with the community, and thinks her son is inocent. I know for a fact he and his wife are not
Mysterious Moon-er

Sandwich, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

Hmm, Very interesting & heated debate you folks got goin' on here ... But I'm gunn' have to post up & side with David M. He has provided quite an unbeatable argument. Seems like he really has his fact straight. With such a strong voice & Opinion like his you are instantaneously won over to his side of the debate. Children don't lie about these kinds of situations, especially several of them ? & CLEARLY the only people who are writing defending comments above are friends and/or family of the convicted criminal/child molester. By the power of God & all Holy spirits, I hope just is served to these sinful people & they are banished from my humble town of Sandwich, MA for good. I will stay posted, awaiting for word of good news. And only then will you find my lighthearted soul, dancing, carefree in the streets, singing Hallelujah.
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

That was quite a beautiful thing you just said there "Mysterious Moon-er" I would love life if all people in the world were like you. I also dream of a place where I can dance care free, but I would love to do so in my underpants. I think you would like that too because of your display name. That is all im sayin' good luck and peace TO ALL YALL folks Amen.
Tracy

Monomoy Island, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

....and btw the neihbors are all there family members, thomas's mother is a highly respected campground owner who is very involved with the community, and thinks her son is inocent. I know for a fact he and his wife are not
If there is a lower form of life than child molester, I can't think of one. I can't believe they live near a camp ground. I hope he is not allowed there. Campgrounds usually mean lots of children.
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a lower form of life than child molester, I can't think of one. I can't believe they live near a camp ground. I hope he is not allowed there. Campgrounds usually mean lots of children.
No actually the teens that work at the campground are actually payed to help tommy and his wife tammy do their yard work.
Tracy

Monomoy Island, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

Well I guess since they have no house now, they won't be sending any more kids over there :) With the summer season coming up I hope they are not living near there still.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

Judged:

David M,
There is no way this happened. They are two of the nicest people who's only mistake was taking in their niece. No way Tommy would ever do this.
Elle, and Amie clearly you dont know these people at all and you clearly dont know the neice. I have known these people and they are truly good people, I have know them for many many years and they would never have done this, I also know the neice and for your information she has made this allegation before against her step dad and her mother so there you go, and yes so much for victims privacy, the true victim is Tom not the niece she has been a problem since she was a small child. And he never touch her friends, stop making up lies.
Two counts statutory child rape, seven counts indecent assault and battery of a person 14 years and older, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon , assault and battery and providing alcohol to a minor...

Sounds like they have some pretty good evidence. That's only what he is charged with, you know they always hold stuff back to bargain with. He and his wife will most likely end up with even more charges before trial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sagamore Discussions

Search the Sagamore Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 13 hr kundrot dionkie 4,697
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 19 hr pam 1,150
Gate way to the Hertitage Museum Jul 13 Gail Hawthorne 1
Body Found At Cape Beach Was Missing Head And L... Jun '14 Joe King 1
David Pierce out on parole Apr '14 Usmc 1
Bail denied for New Bedford man charged with Wa... (Sep '09) Feb '14 Scarter 19
$ale$ (Jan '14) Jan '14 Dorothy Boucher 1
•••
•••

Sagamore News Video

•••
•••

Sagamore Jobs