corrupt attorney robert M.A. nadeau .

Posted in the Saco Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 16, 2014
janice

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

how many more lives does nadeau have to ruin before the Justices of the Maine Supreme court finally disbar him. TIme after time he takes the client's monies and has them believing they have a very good case and then he finds for the opposing side. This is conflict of interest. He insults Justice Donald Alexander but still he is allowed to practice no matter what he does even causing a client to suffer the loss of all their monies, threatens them if they take any actions, has no conscience as to how his lack of ethical responsibilties can affect the lives of innocent people whom he has caused financial ruin. he is a pompous ass.,and his specialty is lying not the practice of honest representation of those he is supposedly defending. His reprehensible actions make one wonder are there any honest, reputable attorneys out there or are they all just like him. How does one know if their attorney is telling them the truth or acting as nadeau does knowing they can do as they please without any worry of being disbarred. He just gets a slap on the hand and off he goes to take advantage of another unsuspecting victim. where does it end and who is going to be the justice to say enough is enough. where does it end?
Probate Victim

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sounds quite a bit like attorney Frank Leone, out of Connecticut too.
While he was known to be a good defense attorney, he's caused major chaos and financial ruin for many of the beneficiaries he's chosen to serve as a probate lawyer now.
He told the beneficiaries he could not touch the principal of their family's trust fund, but instead he allowed a well known investment firm to lose $100,000 of the the family's trust fund money.
He also did some things that actually put the dying family member's lives at risk, including recommending a health care group called Interim Health, who had their RN come & give a patient twice the dose they should have been given, and they died within a week!

I'd not recommend using Frank Leone for a probate lawyer, if you value your family's safety or not want to lose most of your family's life long savings either. Just a suggestion to others, not an insult.
He probably ought to go back to just being a Defense Attorney instead of a Probate Lawyers.
However, it's been well known how corrupt & abusive the Probate System is in Connecticut so I guess he thinks he can just get away with it.
Rather sad, to my mind's thinking.
andrea james

Westminster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

when one speaks of Robert Nadaeau being corrupt that is putting it mildly. Nadeau has no conscience as to the lives he ruins and taking monies amounting to thousands of dollars and lying to his clients. IT is beyong understanding no matter what he does he is allowed to continue his practice. There are articles from clients as to the hundreds of thousands dollars he has illegally charged them, lying as to the outcome of their case, and someone has to make up for the monies he owes his wife and children for the affair he had with a client. Supposedly an atty. having an affair is to be disbarred,. but not Nadeau. SOmeone has to make up for the monies he lost as to not being re-elected to probate judge-$60,000 a year. what hold does he have over the Justices that they are afraid to disbar him. Nadeau stated he was depressed--more proof of what a liar he is. Think of how depressed his clients are when they lose alltheir monies to him and are faced with having to loses their home. He declared Bankruptcy which clients did not know about, yet Nadeau continued to practice.what does he have to do for the justice system to say "enough" we have to protect the clients he cheats. It appears no justice does the honorable thing to disbar him. Corrupt, cheat, liar, scumbag, there are not enough words to describe him. One can only hope clients view info about him before hiring him. Nadeau should be in Hollywood for he is such an actor portraying himself as sorry for his actions--if you feel such remorse then return the monies you owe to clients. How many more clients will he take over the coals before something is done. clients have to suffer such a traumactic event for this scumbag's actions. He not only takes your monies, but your life with the consequences of having to suffer the loss of their monies which cannot be recouped. One submits evidence to the Bd of overseer who does an excellent job but then a justice overturns this and WHY???? Is there a payoff from Nadeau to the courts.
Astounded

Keene, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Well, re-elected. He actually has a picture of his kids from 12 years ago on his fb page. You know, the ones he walked out on twice? His daughter hasn't spoken to him in a decade. I wonder how she feels to see that picture, considering what she has endured, like so many others. If anyone of importance actually knew what a monster this man (?) is. Look out York County... He's baaaack!!
Ian

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Astounded wrote:
Well, re-elected. He actually has a picture of his kids from 12 years ago on his fb page. You know, the ones he walked out on twice? His daughter hasn't spoken to him in a decade. I wonder how she feels to see that picture, considering what she has endured, like so many others. If anyone of importance actually knew what a monster this man (?) is. Look out York County... He's
baaaack!!
This is his son, Ian and I live with him in biddeford. As for his daughter they do speak a couple times each year, mostly via email, but also in person about 2 times a year. She doesn't speak with her mother much either because she lives and works in portland, has a great boyfriend, though I don't share any of his interests but he is a fantastic cook and owns a machine shop.(I also wouldn't be suprised to see them tie the knot in a year or two). As for the picture she doesn't care, and him running again for office said she didn't care one way or the other, he has also tried to help her out financially from time to time. The first time he walked out it was for a summer and we all spoke to and saw him daily and he would routinely take me to football practice, until I couldn't play anymore because of a severe concussion. The second time I decided for myself that I was going to refrain from any and all involvement with him until I could forgive him (which was about 2 1/2 years) I am a full time student and I killed myself helping him out with his campaign, the late nights plus all my school work. My brother also live with us and attends YCCC as well. Only a coward speaks ill of someone from behind a veil, I have identified myself, so why don't you be brave and do the same. I look forward to hearing from you.
linda foster

Amherst, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

what can one say about nadeau this corrupt and unethical lawyer. see reviews on internet to see he has been before the board of overseer, has taken thousands of dollars from clients and then sold them out. he has no conscience about ruining the lives of innocent clients and he carries on cases for ever to get more monies. he is corrupt as stated on the internet. write to the board of overseer as to your experience and maybe, just maybe the justice overseeing the complaints about him will finally DISBAR him --how is it he can do whatever he wants and gets away with it. is there some kind of payoff to those in the legal system.
he is a blight on the legal profession and his stories about being depressed are absolute (well you can guess) See how he took thousands and thousands of dollars from innocent clients and yet the judical system allows this and never makes him return the monies he has cheated clients out of to be reimbursed. See his story about his girlfriend he met while she was a client and how he feels remorse. Then pay back all the monies you owe to clients. Look in the internet for the picture of nadeau with the girlfriend showing off her engagement ringt. Its enough to make you sick. according to our experience and those of others who have suffered at his hands, where is justice for the innocent or does nadeau have some hold on the justice system??? I cannot even repeat some of the comments from his victims. I guess ethical, honest, trustworthy do not apply to him. don't make the same mistake many of us have made Of course keep all evidence, letters, court documents etc., so you can prosecute him and show what a liar he is to the Board of Overseer who are well aware of his reputation or lack of.
Astounded

Freeport, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ian wrote:
<quoted text> This is his son, Ian and I live with him in biddeford. As for his daughter they do speak a couple times each year, mostly via email, but also in person about 2 times a year. She doesn't speak with her mother much either because she lives and works in portland, has a great boyfriend, though I don't share any of his interests but he is a fantastic cook and owns a machine shop.(I also wouldn't be suprised to see them tie the knot in a year or two). As for the picture she doesn't care, and him running again for office said she didn't care one way or the other, he has also tried to help her out financially from time to time. The first time he walked out it was for a summer and we all spoke to and saw him daily and he would routinely take me to football practice, until I couldn't play anymore because of a severe concussion. The second time I decided for myself that I was going to refrain from any and all involvement with him until I could forgive him (which was about 2 1/2 years) I am a full time student and I killed myself helping him out with his campaign, the late nights plus all my school work. My brother also live with us and attends YCCC as well. Only a coward speaks ill of someone from behind a veil, I have identified myself, so why don't you be brave and do the same. I look forward to hearing from you.
Have your "Dad" check his yahoo email... no veil needed.
andrea

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We have been forced to sell our home given the unethical actions of this cheat and liar. He
kept our case going on and on knowing we did not
'have the monies to keep paying him, but then 'he has absolutely no conscience as to seeing his clients suffer and he just gets to go on his merry
way without any worry of the Board of Overseer
seeking disbarment of him. Just what does he have to do to demand he be paid to pay for his actions. Reading the stories about him, he must be paying out monies to get out of the legal
situations he is in and then goes onto the next'victim, steals their monies, and then he
finds another innocent victim and he is off and running again. When is he going to be disbarred and given all the publicity of all his unethical
and despicable actions, is there no justice or member of the Board of Overseer who finally
will stand up to Nadeau -- the power Nadeau has over the Judicial system is beyond comprehension. There are attorneys who have been disbarred when they are not as guilty as Nadeau. IF only clients could know about him before they spend their monies to hire him, the legal system would be such that innocent victims would be able to believe
they have a legal system willing to step up and get rid of this scumbag. He has destroyed so
many lives and we are his victims and the thought
of taking one's life seems to be the only way
out to put an end to the depression one is
forced to live with.
Robert Nadeau

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Who in the world are "Janice" and "Andrea James"?? I don't even recall such persons? How much do you claim you paid to me and can you produce a copy of any signed fee agreement you supposedly had with me, purporting to hire me? Let's see your evidence! And, if you're so aggrieved, and if I in fact ever represented you, why have neither I nor any court or board ever received an explanatory complaint from you? My son, Ian, appears to be correct in his assessment of you.
Nancy Madore

Amesbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hey everyone. There might not be any attorneys up there in Maine with the balls to take on this unethical judge, but you'll be happy to know that there are a couple of women who are willing to do it.

A few days ago Lynnann Frydrych and I published the true story about the antics of Judge Nadeau, which definitely exposes how he treats his clients and their funds (using real court documents and exhibits in actual cases). After destroying his clients' cases, it is quite common for him to insult those former clients, just like he did in his latest comment to you Andrea and Janice. It could be worse. He could have stalked and tortured you for years, like he did us.

Feel free to check out our book on Amazon. It's only been out a few days but we've already hit the bestsellers' list for political humor.
Robert Nadeau

Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 3, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

I'm amazed at the meanness and lack of courage you writers have displayed while hiding behind fictitious names and not even acknowledging that I never represented you. I never represented anyone from Russell, MA, and certainly not anyone named "Janice" or "Andrea James"; if I'm wrong about this, "Janice" or "Andrea James", please inform me as to when, how much you paid to my law firm for legal services, and who your opponent was. As for "Astounded" (from Sanford, ME according to one post and from Portland, ME according to his/her second post), as well as "Andrea" of Merrimack, NH, I suggest the same thing--come clean as to who you really are, when I represented you, how much you paid and who your opponent was. As for "linda foster" of Tilton, NH, the only "Linda" I dealt with was my male client's ex-wife he hired me to defend himself against--successfully. She lost her case after losing a lot of credibility with the marital master, engaged in some very questionable activities that no doubt hurt her case, and apparently is trying to gain retribution against me based on further false pretenses, this time on the internet. And, as for Madore, whose real surname is Pratt, she lost a court case my attorney prosecuted in my name against her in the Newburyport Superior Court, hasn't yet paid the judgment, and along with her almost equally disgruntled co-author Frydrych has chosen to fling sour grapes as is extremely evident. Based on a reading of their alleged "best-selling" book (actually ranked below 300,000 on the best seller list according to Amazon.com !), they have also engaged in an invasion of privacy my Massachusetts attorney will be addressing against them in court shortly, and are clearly, also, out to try to gain retribution in their own endlessly sad, indeed depraved and hardly honest ways. I didn't realize that I was so popular, folks--but thanks! Fortunately, however, the more than 4,000 satisfied clients I've represented well in my career, as I will continue to do, have a much more balanced understanding of the truth and of my abilities, and a far much higher level of personal decency than to try to put others down publicly or otherwise!
Robert MA Nadeau

Biddeford, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 6, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Does anyone responsible for this blog called Topix.com have the decency and the courage to identify herself or himself, or are you afraid of being taken to task to prove any efforts by you to verify the authenticity of the crap you've allowed so many people using fictitious names and fictitious stories to publish on your site? And, why don't you be honest to the public about yourselves and put your money where your mouths are regarding the accuracy and fairness of your site's Googled subtitle concerning me and your proof as to the truth of its contents? Where is your alleged journalistic integrity? Do you carry insurance?
S Holmes

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I just read the book by Nancy Nadore. I commend both Lynn and Nancy for their bravery in writing this book. Mr. Nadeau is obviously obsessed with Lynn and he takes it out on everyone around him. In my opinion he is a danger to himself, and everyone around him. It is pretty evident he needs to be on medication. He has many personas. How do I know? I too, was a client in the more recent years. The ethics he displayed years ago, sorry folks, still happening. He bullies his clients, he blames his clients, he sends over confidential emails to the opposing side. Guess what? Nothing is his fault. He blames everyone but himself. He once said he was a math teacher but he couldn't even balance the account. I feel sorry for his wife. I'd like the first wife to write the next book. I just sent the title of this book to 100 of my closest friends. You can download from Amazon onto an iPad or a Kindle. By the way, it is my understanding when the heat was turned up in Maine he crossed the border into NH and simply forgot to mention he had an offense on his record in ME. According to the bar he should not have been on the recommended list. I guess this one he'll have to blame on his brain. I wouldn't be surprised when you see something "nice" written about himself he probably writes it himself. You will be riveted when you read this book. The real culprit is the Board of Overseers. I believe they are either cowards or afraid of him. I hope you read it and you post what you think after reading it.
S Holmes

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Did you report him to the NH Bar?
andrea wrote:
We have been forced to sell our home given the unethical actions of this cheat and liar. He
kept our case going on and on knowing we did not
'have the monies to keep paying him, but then 'he has absolutely no conscience as to seeing his clients suffer and he just gets to go on his merry
way without any worry of the Board of Overseer
seeking disbarment of him. Just what does he have to do to demand he be paid to pay for his actions. Reading the stories about him, he must be paying out monies to get out of the legal
situations he is in and then goes onto the next'victim, steals their monies, and then he
finds another innocent victim and he is off and running again. When is he going to be disbarred and given all the publicity of all his unethical
and despicable actions, is there no justice or member of the Board of Overseer who finally
will stand up to Nadeau -- the power Nadeau has over the Judicial system is beyond comprehension. There are attorneys who have been disbarred when they are not as guilty as Nadeau. IF only clients could know about him before they spend their monies to hire him, the legal system would be such that innocent victims would be able to believe
they have a legal system willing to step up and get rid of this scumbag. He has destroyed so
many lives and we are his victims and the thought
of taking one's life seems to be the only way
out to put an end to the depression one is
forced to live with.
S Holmes

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 15, 2014
 
Did you report him t the NH Bar? I can give you contact info if needed.
Nancy Madore

Amesbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 15, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

S Holmes wrote:
I just read the book by Nancy Nadore. I commend both Lynn and Nancy for their bravery in writing this book. Mr. Nadeau is obviously obsessed with Lynn and he takes it out on everyone around him. In my opinion he is a danger to himself, and everyone around him. It is pretty evident he needs to be on medication. He has many personas. How do I know? I too, was a client in the more recent years. The ethics he displayed years ago, sorry folks, still happening. He bullies his clients, he blames his clients, he sends over confidential emails to the opposing side. Guess what? Nothing is his fault. He blames everyone but himself. He once said he was a math teacher but he couldn't even balance the account. I feel sorry for his wife. I'd like the first wife to write the next book. I just sent the title of this book to 100 of my closest friends. You can download from Amazon onto an iPad or a Kindle. By the way, it is my understanding when the heat was turned up in Maine he crossed the border into NH and simply forgot to mention he had an offense on his record in ME. According to the bar he should not have been on the recommended list. I guess this one he'll have to blame on his brain. I wouldn't be surprised when you see something "nice" written about himself he probably writes it himself. You will be riveted when you read this book. The real culprit is the Board of Overseers. I believe they are either cowards or afraid of him. I hope you read it and you post what you think after reading it.
Thank you!!!
S Holmes

Venice, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 16, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

It is my opinion most people are not printing their name because they are afraid of Judge Nadeau the elected official. Remember that folks when election day comes up. If he doesn't like what you have to say... he'll sue you. I'm telling you, you need to read this book. The Ethics of Judge Nadeau by Nancy Madore on Amazon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Saco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ME Who do you support for Governor in Maine in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 18 Its the PENSIONS 112
Southern Maine Health Care launches Telepsychia... Aug 17 humanSpirit 11
Armed immigration agents raid Westbrook eatery (Sep '11) Jul '14 dirtbag1958 11
Debate: Marijuana - Gorham, ME (Nov '10) Jul '14 American Bob 5
Two dead after Biddeford shooting Jul '14 skinny bones taco 1
Maine fire departments get federal EMT money Jul '14 John Smith 1
dog leash law repeal (Dec '13) Jun '14 Mark dogman 2

Search the Saco Forum:
•••
•••
Saco Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Saco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Saco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Saco News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Saco
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••