Police: Ohio man jumps onto semi as bet, then calls 911 | The Colum...

Police say a man called 911 from the back of a moving tractor-trailer after he jumped onto the truck on a dare from friends, then traveled about 10 miles on an Ohio highway. Full Story
Firey Buddha

Columbus, OH

#1 Jun 19, 2010
Wow. I get to be the first to comment that this guy was an IDIOT.
Dean

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 19, 2010
Numb skull what was he thinking LOL
Another one bites de dust

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2010
Somewhere there is a father and mother hanging there head in shame saying "that is my son"
Jill

Flushing, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2010
24 years old. You're not in middle school anymore but you sure act like it.
Barack Insane Bushbama

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jun 19, 2010
Dean wrote:
Numb skull what was he thinking LOL
He lost his mind after listening to Oblahblah's speech yesterday
hell ya

Austin, TX

#7 Jun 19, 2010
awesome
Crabby Appleton

Carlsbad, CA

#8 Jun 19, 2010
One more candidate for the Darwin award. Hope he never has kids because we already have far too many idiots in the gene pool. He really deserves to be maimed or dead but got off easy.
Concerned

Westerville, OH

#9 Jun 19, 2010
What a dummy! A joke gone horribly wrong! This could have turned out real ugly! Where are your friends now? Sitting back drinking a beer talking about what a dummy you are!
Opinionated Ma

Delaware, OH

#10 Jun 19, 2010
Thanks be to God your safe and charged - it sure beats being in a hospital or casket.
With friends who bet crap like that I think I would find new friends and kick my own A%% for even thinking it was an option.
Paul

Jackson, TN

#12 Jun 19, 2010
Kids will be kids.

However, at 24, it's time to quit being a stupid kid.
steely dan

Newark, OH

#13 Jun 19, 2010
Calling 911 and showing that he was fearful for his life, he obviously had not had enough to drink.

Wait, maybe he did, as he did such a stupid thing to begin with....

Thanks for perpetuating the belief that all Ohioans are in-breds and complete hicks. Let's go rassle a semi-truck Clem!!!! I'll bet you I can hog-tie it and bring it down!!!!!
dumbndummer

Canal Winchester, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2010
Dumb as a box of rocks. Need I say more. He is lucky to be alive. IDIOT.
Truthfairy

Tarlton, OH

#16 Jun 20, 2010
Barack Insane Bushbama wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid comment. What does politics have to do with this subject.
Mike

Annapolis, MD

#17 Jun 20, 2010
There's one that escaped from the gene pool

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#18 Jun 20, 2010
How many of us have not done something stupid? People used to do this kind of thing all the time except they jumped on moving trains.

I'm glad he was not hurt.

Can you just hear the stories he's going to be telling his grandchildren, assuming he is not dead.

I hope the truck driver has the chance to cut this out of the newspaper, because no one is ever going to believe him when he tells the story.
Paul

Jackson, TN

#19 Jun 20, 2010
CMH Rick wrote:
How many of us have not done something stupid? People used to do this kind of thing all the time except they jumped on moving trains.
I'm glad he was not hurt.
Can you just hear the stories he's going to be telling his grandchildren, assuming he is not dead.
I hope the truck driver has the chance to cut this out of the newspaper, because no one is ever going to believe him when he tells the story.
Use to jump on trains and ride 'em awhile and jump off; when I was 12!! The person in this article is 24! 24! At 24 I was a husband, dad, had been gainfully employed for 6 years and about to buy my first house. Not hangin' with the boys, drinkin' beer and thinkin' up stupid forms of entertainment.

Like I said earlier, boys will be boys, but grow up!!

“Time traveler”

Since: Apr 10

At large

#20 Jun 20, 2010
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Use to jump on trains and ride 'em awhile and jump off; when I was 12!! The person in this article is 24! 24! At 24 I was a husband, dad, had been gainfully employed for 6 years and about to buy my first house. Not hangin' with the boys, drinkin' beer and thinkin' up stupid forms of entertainment.
Like I said earlier, boys will be boys, but grow up!!
I am glad that you matured before most of us did. And I am real glad you didn't fall under the train. I have never jumped on a train or a truck, or even a spaceship but I have done a bunch of things that I would be embarrased about if people knew.
Really

Bronx, NY

#21 Jun 20, 2010
Barack Insane Bushbama wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a low IQ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sabina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young city workers Oct 18 Noclue 9
Ashley Slone Jarrell Oct 14 No Name 1
does anybody know where mikey king is??? or his... (Jul '10) Oct 12 SeeYouAroundHoe 7
old mummified black man (Dec '12) Sep '14 Dustin K 18
Dustin kinnison (Aug '11) Aug '14 mike oxuge 15
People passing on the off ramps?? Jul '14 hEDGEHOG 1
Lamb championship grand for Basinger12:33 pm Jul '14 Natalie E Harper 1
Sabina Dating
Find my Match

Sabina Jobs

Sabina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Sabina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Sabina

Personal Finance