Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you appear to feel the need to create yet another ghost account - to answer your own question...
Priceless ~
It is dawn. Time to wake up (so-called) Don. Your comment is not worth spit.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote>
I don't do "ghost accounts," sad little guy. I post only as Chilli J and I have much more profitable ways to spend my time than to gray box post....
I did say "appear" after all, a simple "not me" would have sufficed.

But then I have no right to expect you to answer in a manner I dictate, prefer either so I will take your response as you offered it.

:)in return.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do "ghost accounts," sad little guy. I post only as Chilli J and I have much more profitable ways to spend my time than to gray box post. From your prior post, you seem to be struggling with the fact that I hadn't responded to your recent posts.
You don't get it. You can't / won't answer a simple Yes or No question posed. Why would I waste my time chatting with a spineless simpleton like you who can't answer a simple Yes or No question? Just because the answer doesn't support your POV here.
Answer the Yes or No question or expect to be either ignored and/or reminded of your gutlessness here from time to time. Tempus fugit. Pop quiz. Are you going to pass or fail?:)
Just to make you happy I will answer your "Yes or No" question:

Post you question and ONLY your question… No commentary, disparagements, ambiguities or detours – just ask the question.

You say you have a problem because I didn’t answer your question – Well I’m willing to answer your question when next you post it.

IF you can do that – I will answer it…

If you are unwilling or unable to do so – then I would suggestion the problem you seem to have is with yourself… not with me.

As you say “Tempus fugit”~ or as my 4-year old niece says:“Tick-Tock”.
SmokingMilesHigh

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

wally515 wrote:
It is my personal property. It is my right to chose if I own one, carry one, and or use one in self defence. this will only LIMIT government intrusion on my RIGHTS. the 2d amendment was good enough for the United States, why would it not be good enough for an individual sovereign State?
THAT WAS IN THE OLD USA!!!! NOW WE CAN'T EVEN MAKE PERSONAL CHOICES where the hell have you been
SmokingMilesHigh

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Do I have to spell it out for you?

We are not talking about you doing some blunt; we are addressing the issue of home invasions which are on the rise. I have a right to defend my self and property in my home from some thief who thinks it would be just fine to relieve me of my property or my life.

Some 80 year old is as entitled to defend themselves as anyone else and could be a Korean or Vietnam veteran with experience with firearms.

Regardless, if more people were armed, there would be less home invasions and probably fewer trials to worry about also.
so I have been convicted of a felony and payed my debt to society! Why should I not have the right to protect myself and family's life's and property! I get people that are high shouldn't be playing with guns no one should play with them they are not toys

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Post you question and ONLY your question… No commentary, disparagements, ambiguities or detours – just ask the question.
You say you have a problem because I didn’t answer your question – Well I’m willing to answer your question when next you post it.
If you are unwilling or unable to do so – then I would suggestion the problem you seem to have is with yourself… not with me.
As you say “Tempus fugit”~ or as my 4-year old niece says:“Tick-Tock”.
You know what the question is. You've avoided it for how long now? It's back there for you to plainly see. So I don't need to re-post a prior from a page or two back. You'll find it. I'm not your secretary. No more game-playing from you. Yes or No?
Only took me five seconds

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Only took about five seconds to locate the question again on post 4211. How difficult can it be? No more game-playing is right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what the question is. You've avoided it for how long now? It's back there for you to plainly see. So I don't need to re-post a prior from a page or two back. You'll find it. I'm not your secretary. No more game-playing from you. Yes or No?
As I suspected all bark and absolutely no bite -

You don't have an issue, I seriously doubt you have a "question".

Lame trick when someone asks you to repeat something, instead of doing so - you relpy; "you know what I said,".

The person inquiring probably doesn't know, but instead of remieding people there was no question, or of possible pettyness of the question - attempt to deflect the attention back on the person who, in this case, has absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, I suspect we've all seen it before. It ranks right up there with; "you're obviously too dumb to understand, so I won't even try to explain my point," or my personal facorite: "We'll just have to pass it to see what's in it,".

Classy ~

You just appear to want to have some kind of excuse for bad mouthing someone - in this case me, under the guise of "not my fault, its yours,"

Ever think about running for political office, I'm guessing you'd fit right in with the Washington group there presently.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Only took me five seconds wrote:
Only took about five seconds to locate the question again on post 4211. How difficult can it be? No more game-playing is right.
Actually that was not THE question, I believe the original question was in his statement that "CRIME" is lower in countries that have strict anti-gun laws - that question WAS answered but just not with a "Yes or No".

Which I believe is how all of this began.

Then it changed to "gun crime" is lower in countries with strict gun control, which was also answered, but again it wasn't the answer “Chillin J” wanted to hear so obviously the question wasn’t answered.

I just wanted THE question reposted so I wouldn’t be accused of not answering the REAL question.

If the REAL question is as quoted in 4211 then of course the answer would be “yes” there are fewer firearm crimes in countries with fewer firearms… just like there are fewer car accidents in countries with fewer cars.

But if the question was is there less crime in countries with fewer firearms; then the answer would be “no” not necessarily.

I just wanted “Chillin J” to post THE REAL question so this issue could be resolved once and for all… something, only I appear interested in doing apparently.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
As I suspected all bark and absolutely no bite -
You don't have an issue, I seriously doubt you have a "question".
Lame trick when someone asks you to repeat something, instead of doing so - you relpy; "you know what I said,".
The person inquiring probably doesn't know, but instead of remieding people there was no question, or of possible pettyness of the question - attempt to deflect the attention back on the person who, in this case, has absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Yeah, I suspect we've all seen it before. It ranks right up there with; "you're obviously too dumb to understand, so I won't even try to explain my point," or my personal facorite: "We'll just have to pass it to see what's in it,".
Classy ~
You just appear to want to have some kind of excuse for bad mouthing someone - in this case me, under the guise of "not my fault, its yours,"
Ever think about running for political office, I'm guessing you'd fit right in with the Washington group there presently.
This is an adult conversation about a serious issue, yet you just can't stop playing games and answer a simple Yes of No question. Even when another poster provides you with the number of the prior.

With each cutsie non-response you make, you confirm that you're just not up for this exchange. You also confirm that you'd rather post immature silly responses than answer an inconvenient question.

Times up! Life is a pop quiz. So far you're failing. Answer the question, spineless boy, or don't. If you don't, I'll return here periodically to remind you and all others what an irrelevant wimp Don is.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

As far as I am concerned it is time put this rambling issue to bed, once and for all, and hopefully return to something closer to the original topic. Through the course of debate between “Chilli J” the subject matter has gone from the SECOND AMENDMENT to CRIME to FIREARMS CRIME and now some ambiguous QUESTION That Shall Not Be Named apparently.

As to this mysterious question, that was either answered back in post #4158, or there is some other question being referred to that my debate opponent is reluctant to post.

Frequently when my worthy adversary appears to be stumped; so he frequently appears to change topics or attempts invective dispersions presumably in an attempt to humiliate those who might not agree with his statements

This is usually a little more effort than I normally put in to a debate, and I apologize in advance for the lengthy post but it is time for this thing to be put to bed and those who might appear to play anonymous; “CyberBullies” to be exposed and called to the carpet.

Enter “Chilli J”, who quoted my Friday May 11 post and replied;

Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text> May 13, Post #4153
I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment. So, within the confines of the law, a guy or gal should be able to hunt with a shotgun or rifle and to use a handgun in self-defense. Do you support the right for anyone to own any guy outside the confines of the law? Does your support for gun owners' rights extend to the guy with that Mac 10?...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pittsburg-ks/...

To which I replied:
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quoted>Post 4155
Perhaps I can assist you in answering your own questions -
What in your opinion is the purpose of the Second Amendment?
Here's a little hint:
The reason the founding fathers considered it important to phrase the wording of the Amendment so specifically, had nothing to do with hunting.

Chilli J responded with:
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4157
So you'd choose to answer a question with a question. Can and/or will you answer the questions posed? I'm trying to have an honest discussion. Unfortunately, it appears that you want to play games….
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quote>Post #4158
OK you want it direct and to the point... here it is;
The Second Amendment of the Constitution, which you claim to support, was put there in order to allow the formation of citizens militias in order to protect the country against enemies 'foreign and domestic' as the saying goes. That is why the article mentions "...necessary to the security of a free state,".
So yeah, I suppose I do support the rights of those who would care to purchase and own a "Mac 10", if for no other reason than the purpose stated in the Second Amendment of the Constitution.
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4161
So your answers in your labored, windy post above to my previous questions would be: "Yes" amd "Yes". See that wasn't that tough, was it?...

**Question asked by “Chilli J”(Post #4153)–
**Question answered by “Don-N-Kansas”(Post #4158)–
**Question confirmed answered by “Chilli J”(Post #4161)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

“Chilli J” and THE FIRST MENTION OF: THE AMBIGUIOUS “UNANSWERED QUESTION”:
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post # 4179
That would be 3 strikes and you're out for at least now. You're boring me, Don. You don't answer what should be simple questions, even for a seemingly simple guy like you, with other questions. Clearly you lack the intellect to express yourself effectively, to persuade, to support a cogent point, to even out forth a compelling argument….Crack a book, would ya?
How anybody here reads your posts without snickering escapes me. "Sir,I refuse to verbally joust with an unarmed man." On another planet, a guy with your keen intellect could be my dog.
Fetch, boy! I pity you!

My reply:
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4180
Don't complain to me about my lack of knowledge…Both of those statements {Post 4178} come directly from the U.S. Congress, government archives.
http://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue...
http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/cons...
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4181
Back To Topic: Personally I consider a Kansas Constitutional amendment unnecessary, unnecessarily costly and redundant.
The United States Constitution already guarantees the right to bare arms in the Second Amendment. States Constitutions cannot by law, conflict with the U.S. Constitution so even if Kansas passed a Constitutional amendment to support gun ownership and the U.S. Constitution is somehow amended to negate the Second Amendment rights, the Kansas Constitution would be in conflict with the U.S. constitution...
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4184
Many places, much more strict on gun laws (i. e. Japan, U K, etc.) have significantly less crime than we do. That you don't know that is sad for you. So you don't understand diddly-squat about statistics. You also seem to be delusional and uneducated on guns...

**Notice specifically; quote:“Many places, much more strict on gun laws (i. e. Japan, U K, etc.) have significantly less crime than we do.”

**<emphasis>” have{sic} significantly less “CRIME” than we do.”

My reply:
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4185
Let’s take a look at some of the statistics shall we?:
Assault: UK-2.8%, US-1.2%
The UK has 133% more reported assaults than the US
Drug Offenses: UK-183,419 per 100,00 people, US-560.1 per 100,000 people
The UK has 326 times more reported drug offenses than the US
Rape Victims: UK-0.9%, US-0.4%
The UK has 125% more reported rapes than the US
Total Crimes: UK-6,523,706 Ranked 2nd
Total Crimes: US-11,877,218 Ranked 1st 82% more than the UK
Total Crime Victims: UK-26.4% Ranked 3rd 25% more than the US
Total Crime Victims: US-21.1% Ranked 15th
Review the figures for your self if you wish:
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/United-Ki...
Who doesn't know "diddly-squat" ?

**The topic now changes from “CRIME” to “FIREARMS CRIME”

“Chilli J:
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post #4186
So are you capable of staying on-topic, or must you wander off into the intellectual rough? WTF do other U K offenses have to do with U K firearm crime stats? Oh yeah, nada, nothing, nunca, zero, zilch, zip. So to answer your question: "Who doesn't know diddly-squat?" that would be you, short-bus boy...

And, IMO it just goes downhill from there…

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Regretable double post - sorry
Another View

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Post 4194
Chilli J wrote:
Yes or no? Are firearm crime stats lower in countries like Japan and the U K, which have more restrictive firearm regulations? It's a simple question for you, an apparent simpleton. Yes or no?

Post 4197
Chilli J wrote:
I'll take that as a "Don can't answer the yes or no question posed above." Thanks!

Post 4209
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
You want to freely express your opinion, be as verbose as you please… but everyone else should restrict their answers “yes or no”~
In your wildest fantasies your royal hine-ness…

Post 4211
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Yes or no? Are firearm crime stats lower in countries like Japan and the U K, which have more restrictive firearm regulations? It's a simple question for you, an apparent simpleton. Yes or no?

Not-Dawn--Kansas wrote:
Dawn-N-Kansas would rather insult you than answer your question.

The answer to your simple question which Dawn wishes to avoid is:
YES

Post 4214
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
Interesting that you appear to feel the need to create yet another ghost account - to answer your own question...
Priceless ~

Post 4215
Chilli J wrote:
Answer the Yes or No question or expect to be either ignored and/or reminded of your gutlessness here from time to time. Tempus fugit. Pop quiz. Are you going to pass or fail?:)

Post 4218
Don-N-Kansas wrote:

Post 4218
Chill J wrote:

Post 4224
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
Actually that was not THE question

Post 4225
Chill J wrote:
This is an adult conversation about a serious issue, yet you just can't stop playing games and answer a simple Yes of No question. Even when another poster provides you with the number of the prior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Another View wrote:
<REDACTED quote>
Post 4211
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>Yes or no? Are firearm crime stats lower in countries like Japan and the U K, which have more restrictive firearm regulations? It's a simple question for you, an apparent simpleton. Yes or no?
The first time I was asked for a “yes or no” answer was back in post # 4153. Since then there have been numerous questions including the one asked if “firearm crime” are lower in countries like Japan and the UK… which was a “do over” after the statement of “Crime” being lower in countries with strict gun regulations.

Just because someone asks a question and doesn’t get the answer they want, should they then rephrase the question to a completely different topic and accuse the respondent of not answering the question?

THAT is why I requested “Chilli J” repost the question… He has posted numerous questions and if I had answered one, what would havall this flopping back and forth, I just wanted a definitive SINGULAR question I could answer without having it do some kind of transformation after being asked.
Don-N-Kansas wrote:
<REDACTED quote>Post #4224
If the REAL question is as quoted in 4211 then of course the answer would be “yes” there are fewer firearm crimes in countries with fewer firearms… just like there are fewer car accidents in countries with fewer cars.

After which “Chilli J” replied:
Chilli J wrote:
<REDACTED quote> Post 4225
This is an adult conversation about a serious issue, yet you just can't stop playing games and answer a simple Yes of No question. Even when another poster provides you with the number of the prior….

So I answered the question, I even included the word yes in parentheses for emphasis … but I am still accused of not answering the question…

At this point I figured it didn’t matter if I answered the question or not, there was no way out of this except full disclosure from my perspective and just let everyone else try to figure it out.
Guns

Perry, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Guns kill

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Guns wrote:
Guns kill
Accidentally, only when they are wielded by those who handle them irresponsibly, purposefully only when the wielder aims true.

Just like cars, knives or spoons for that matter… What’s your point?

:-)
Don the Dip

Perry, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Guns Kill
Must be a right wing radical WW3 shelter maroon
Dawn

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Yep, guns kill.

Knives kill and they have a point.

Watch out for those spoons. They can be deadly.
Dawn

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Be careful not to fall on your spoon.

Do not to swallow your spoon.

Do not carry a loaded spoon.

Do not smoke spoons.

Do not throw spoons during a food fight.

Do not use spoons while operating heavy equipment.

I do not carry a concealed spoon at all times.

Children under five using a spoon should have your close supervision.

Free basting drugs with a spoon can damage your health.

When in prison defending yourself from your roomate bubba, try a shank or a shiv, not a spoon.
Use the spoon for pudding.

Just THINK of how many people die from spoons each year.

Apparently, probably, supposedly, might be, could be a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, the medicine go down.

No fine print on my spoon, like this spoon may be hazardous to your health!

Spoons kill, but chainsaws really kill.

I do not have a point. I have a spoon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,041 - 4,060 of5,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sabetha Discussions

Search the Sabetha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
scary (Aug '13) Apr 7 Om nom nom 7
crosswind industries (Jun '11) Mar 30 Captain America 15
koch truck line/sabetha (Sep '11) Feb '14 janet 9
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
History on Oneida Kansas Feb '14 Evalyn Barrett 1
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••