Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,169

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#151444 Jul 22, 2012
TheTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
I love getting butt pounded by a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal.
Then you're in the wrong room........

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#151445 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail so often in your quest for reality...
Sorry, but common sense, evolution, and science all agree with my assertion. Only gay 'gay studies' assert otherwise. And those have been debunked and disgraced.
Then you not only change the question, but then try to assert a single question as valid!
Why is that necessary?
I simply affirm some basic reality;
-Survival of the fittest determined a biological father and mother as best for a child.
Dumb Ho wrote;
You just made that up.
Yep, you just made that up!
KiMare wrote:
-A gay union condemns a child to one gender and only one biological parent at the most. A devastating deprivation by all measures.
Dumb Ho wrote;
Again, just something you made up.
Really?
Yes, really, you just made that up.
A kid would be better off with one parent than with you as one of their parents.
Having you leave would be a blessing, regardless of the type of genitalia you have. There are many horrible fertile couples around. Fungus reproduces.
KiMare wrote:
Evolution hasn't determined a mother and father?
A gay union doesn't deprive a child of one gender and at least one biological parent?
Gay logic with a gay twirl.
LOL.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#151446 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You are a complete and utter moron! You know that? Oh me oh my........
Rationalize this MsRationalThinker - Why would an eternal, supernatural being such as God (pretend for a minute) be stuck with the wonders & woes of DNA like humans are??
WE would clone Adam, NOT God....
He "created" her, remember? Creation is quite different than cloning.
You are an utter moron if you really think god, adam, and eve actually existed.

Santa Monica, CA

#151447 Jul 22, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
From SCOTUS (Loving vs Virginia);
"Marriage is one of the "basic civil rights of man," fundamental to our very existence and survival...."
"fundamental to our very existence and survival" would relate to children.
You don't have to be able to reproduce in order to marry.
Next.
marcella sowell

Canyon Country, CA

#151449 Jul 22, 2012
Tho you think you didn't read the bible when you where little everyone turns the wrong corner butt if there's a crake release run like the sart of an earthquake you can't change or turn disease around butt you can save your life because no one else can save it for you if my sister doesn't stay on what she's suppose to shell make herself miseriable not her family members its your bed you made so lay in it you no better you weren't raised like that and the people who didn't try to save your life those are the whores sluts that intruduced you to the drugs sex ill's of the world anyway so here take it from me stop blaming your parents change your life around before you fall because that's what heathens do the slut of the weak they harber there asses around you like dead dogs barely holding on to there own lifes another thing if you can't afford what you parents cousins so call friends exspected you to be leave them alone. I onced loved a man named rosey his cousin told me to leave that lieing cousins alone. He saved; my life. A mother ; told me to leave her monster alone - did . They; knew I was around dogs and flees ; they saved my life! Sometimes; when you don't have someone around to teach you listening to what a person says to you they mean it run save your life.report; thing's that are causing you harm; because some people are evil and harmful.take the time to report because these people don't care they don't so report drug people get them out of your neighborhood you have to report things you have. And; that aint selfish !report strange houses; dissel truks coming up to people homes ;they could be delivering drugs etc. Specially if its strange deliveries.because; that might be stolen police amo; from mexico; anywhere; stolen cars; dead bodies all.stolen body parts everything to help evil crimminal people survive the igore affecto.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#151450 Jul 22, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an utter moron if you really think god, adam, and eve actually existed.
I have no reason to believe otherwise. Do you?

God, Adam & Eve are VERY real...

Proove me wrong.

[pleeeeeease] lol

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#151451 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to be able to reproduce so I will marry a butch dyke like me.
......??..

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#151452 Jul 22, 2012
One of the biggest lies the LGBT tells us "Children can't become gay if they weren't born that way!"

Even the gay-controlled American Psychiatric Association hasn't promoted this lie. Here's what it recently said on the issue:
What causes a person to have a particular sexual orientation?
There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.

http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/sexual-orientat...

So why do LGBT activists keep promoting the preposterous lie that gay teachers, gay "friendly" curriculum, transvestite teachers, Gay-Straight Alliance Clubs have absolutely no impact on a child's sexual orientation? Because straight morons who support same sex marriage let them get away with the lie.

Santa Monica, CA

#151453 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Unkind speech.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Rationalize this MsRationalThinker - Why would an eternal, supernatural being such as God (pretend for a minute) be stuck with the wonders & woes of DNA like humans are??
Well, the reality is the story was made up by Bronze Age goat herders who didn't know DNA existed. I just don't get how adults can believe that Buy-bull stuff. Do you believe the Noah's Ark story!? Do you believe the earth is flat?
ELH

Portland, OR

#151454 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...This sounds like the professor too! Is Riverside Redneck KiMare's and Professor Marvel spawn? It sure would explain so much about all three of them.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151455 Jul 22, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there is some accuracy in what I mention right???
Not on this thread.

Santa Monica, CA

#151456 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I asked Prof Prof Marvel to suck my member, even offered to pay him, but he said he's not into miniatures.
Oh, well.

Santa Monica, CA

#151457 Jul 22, 2012
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God, Adam & Eve are VERY real...
Proove me wrong.
[pleeeeeease] lol
1. If god exists there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of god's existence.
3. There is no god.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151458 Jul 22, 2012
Professor RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So much of what you profess to "believe in" is utter bullshit and While I believe in God it's clearly not the same God that you hide behind while spreading hate and ignorance where ever you go.
Riverside KiMAre wrote:
Proove me wrong.
[pleeeeeease]
A person of faith would NOT have to resort to pathetic childish taunts.
Professor KiMAre wrote:
lol
There's NOTHING funny about being a sanctimonious hypocrite.
Heads down

Monrovia, CA

#151459 Jul 22, 2012
Keep your head down Donnelly, your just a stupid fool who tried to bring a semiauto .45 cal. pistol on board a aircraft.
marcella sowell

Canyon Country, CA

#151460 Jul 22, 2012
What does a gay strange ; or not so normal person cares I know one lady who is real evil living with people like aides patients everythang so wickitable shitting in there pants is really miseraible bald headed wickitable herpes jacked up talking about I don't want to be married anymore naw bitches live with the whores naw because you stole took really reached out got what you deserved problems problems and more headaches paines taking care he's bill's; you wanted you got it whore real misery loves company cow's; naw live wit it you deserve it the devil's proud of you naw! Hip-pity hoppity christmas on the way!here's your chimes blessings gratitude livelyhood so well being enjoy . No; one will! Help; you; after what you did took oh that one helped you butt a minute couldn't really afford your misery cost to high maintentance like the book ; the maintenance man when your your on you 6 wife be happy; because she can't help you either; she never really had a dime to her or he's name ; because people who win the lotto loose to stuck later; when people can't afford; you have to be a go getter like marcella been there seen it what people have; your lucky if you truely can keep $5,000.00 in; your bank account with everythang owned off of 2 people income free and clear retired money or disability. You rich!30 year's ago it was $30,000.00. Without;touching you weathy.butt; that's only if your everthang is paid fo; I doughtit; not to many fo's have it like that anymore.so we middle class;yes really!
ELH

Portland, OR

#151461 Jul 22, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Because straight morons who support same sex marriage let them get away with the lie.
Thank God that the people who know what's "really" going on have YOU here 24/7 spreading the "truth".

If only you could post something that can't be disproven by a 10 year old using Google.
ELH

Portland, OR

#151462 Jul 22, 2012
marcella sowell wrote:
Get back on you medication ASAP.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#151463 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If god exists there is evidence of his existence.
2. There is no evidence of god's existence.
3. There is no god.
Evidence of Absence- look it up.

Using your logic, an animal doesn't exist because it hasn't been discovered yet by humans.

Here are just a few examples of species which did not exist previously using your logic:

http://www.wildlifeextra.com/go/news/extra-ne...

http://io9.com/5877595/meet-the-20000-new-spe...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#151464 Jul 22, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Survival of the fittest" is a tautology.(Look up the term.)
Tautology (logic), a technical notion in formal logic, universal unconditioned truth, always valid.

True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rutherford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lovingood: Proposed monument may exclude county Oct '14 LosAngelesLandGrab 1
Supervisors to weigh in on designation Oct '14 Green elf 1
Garage Sale 8:00-2:00 P.M. (Apr '14) Apr '14 Sweet Pea 1
California farmers hire dowsers to find water (Mar '14) Mar '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 2
Tasting room review: Cerruti Cellars, Oakland (Mar '14) Mar '14 San Fran 1
Woodcarver turns wildfire debris into art (Jul '13) Jul '13 very cool stuff 1
Fontana to require state certification for mass... (Sep '09) Apr '12 MPR411 7

Rutherford News Video

Rutherford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rutherford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rutherford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rutherford

Personal Finance