amy taylor(jones)

Posted in the Russellville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lol

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 24, 2010
 
the mole... guess that's why he has a record and she don't. facts are facts and u still don't get that obviously because u only go by accusations and bs u don't know about... but it's all good because it doesn't matter ne more. she's done herself in finally so peace out!
lol the mole

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 25, 2010
 
What the heck are you talking about...why he has a record and she dont??? If you meant she has a record and he don't,WRONG. Check it out.Yeah I get it...it aint over. She's done herself in, hows that? Some people hide behind other people and wear a mask but eventually the real them is found out. It may take awhile but one thing is for sure and that is, time don't stand still for no one.How one thinks now, don't mean they wont grow up and compare whats truth and what was only told to them. Im jus waiting for the backlash.To be continued...God is good everyday.
weird

Auburn, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 25, 2010
 
Damon is creepy glad you got away from him amy i will never forget right after ya'll got divorced you looked so happy and you got to wear makeup again.
what

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 25, 2010
 
got to wear make up again.... whatever weirdo.
hmmm

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 25, 2010
 
got away from him? yeah because he divorced her for sleeping with jason black. and she tried to get back with her ex many times but he wasn't that stupid just like the other 2 exes she had.
I Know 2

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Aug 26, 2010
 
Where is amy i havent seen her in about 2 weeks, is she trying to get her life straight or somethin
reality check

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Aug 26, 2010
 
hmmm wrote:
got away from him? yeah because he divorced her for sleeping with jason black. and she tried to get back with her ex many times but he wasn't that stupid just like the other 2 exes she had.
lol, thats funny. How about her ex's got tired of her stalker ex. Amy is a beautiful girl inside and out who married a control freak at 15.She stayed with him for 10 years. He still tries to control her life with misery using her 3 sons. Her ex's didn't divorce her, they divorced him. I think phycho is the word they used.The man is angry. I think he wakes up everyday and says,what can I do to destroy Amy today. It sounds crazy...yes it does. Wonder what his cambodian wife thinks about him and his extreme obsession with Amy. I guess Amy could have made him as miserable as he's made her but, she's got more class than that.
update on your lies

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Aug 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

oh yes a real peach wrote:
i've always been told that everyone will answer for what they do one day but after all she got by with i started not to believe it. then, selenad, it literally blew up in her face! i'm sure u read in the newspaper about the meth lab that blew up in lewisburg. well guess what, the naked man running was her b/f and she was also in the lab cooking away. oh yeah that's a real nice thing she did...
Hey, whats up with not apologizing for your false accusation. Didn't you hear...the 3 men were caught and arrested some time ago and guess what????It wasn't Adam or Amy. Not connected in any way. Don't you feel real stupid. I do for ya.I think you owe selenad an apology. You're quick to print lies but woman up and admit you love the drama of making someone look bad.
selenad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Aug 27, 2010
 
update on your lies wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, whats up with not apologizing for your false accusation. Didn't you hear...the 3 men were caught and arrested some time ago and guess what????It wasn't Adam or Amy. Not connected in any way. Don't you feel real stupid. I do for ya.I think you owe selenad an apology. You're quick to print lies but woman up and admit you love the drama of making someone look bad.
I definitely agree!
Check it out

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 3, 2010
 
9-3-10 local paper under indictments then amy jones. but i guess her ex husband forced her to sign the fraud papers also huh? i guess this is a false statement to. oh, and this is sarcasm btw. though i should be specific this time considering how u were almost to stupid to catch it before. so are u going to ask for an apology on those statements also? i told u just watch the paper, facts are facts and it's as simple as that. but as far as what ya'll say about her ex i've only seen accusations and yet to have seen the proof... no worries, u don't have to worry about her ex's supposed stalking again because the police are handling all that now.
I know for sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 5, 2010
 
I know for a fact...Damon is psycho and severely obsessed with Amy!! He controlled her from day one and continues to do so using those 3 boys!! Don't get me wrong...Amy has addiction and her weaknesses...but underneath all that is a pure heart...destroyed by Damon, over and over! And, the only ex's she wants back are those boys!! So sad...the boys are the ones who have suffered...and one day Damon will feel their hatred, he will not ruin her with no recourse...just saying...
the truth

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 7, 2010
 
Check it out wrote:
9-3-10 local paper under indictments then amy jones. but i guess her ex husband forced her to sign the fraud papers also huh? i guess this is a false statement to. oh, and this is sarcasm btw. though i should be specific this time considering how u were almost to stupid to catch it before. so are u going to ask for an apology on those statements also? i told u just watch the paper, facts are facts and it's as simple as that. but as far as what ya'll say about her ex i've only seen accusations and yet to have seen the proof... no worries, u don't have to worry about her ex's supposed stalking again because the police are handling all that now.
Yep I saw the paper and jus like you, I knew you had a hand in the whole thing. FYI she's not guilty of that. When the jealous ex's couldnt get dirt on her by callin everyone in town askin if they had anything on her to use in court, he or she, ex's, constantly calld law enforcement to have her ckd out. Since you dnt know the whole story let me enlightened you a bit. This accusation stems from june 2009. She was workn at her security job and had a seizure,she was clinically dead. She hit a desk when she fell and had cerebral bleedin and was sent to nashville.She was given cpr and during the process the emt broke 6 ribs. She was in enormous pain. She was seen in 3 emergency rooms before they found the broken ribs and puemonia.Oh..they did a drug screen on her as a formality when the incident happened and it was CLEAN. Friday's paper..well its obvious she hasn't been to court over it. I pray you are under a magnifying glass one day and you get whats coming to you.There is a God.An apology..never.
the truth

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 7, 2010
 
The King Eagle wrote:
FYI.... "let it go"... u are obviously amy typing a bunch of crap like normal, it's pretty easy to tell because it sound's like u're high. I know for a fact that Damon or amber had never put anything on here. if they did then they probably would have said things that actually matter and could expose u for who u are like: the drug bust that happened June 11th at a drug house in Russ. where 15 people were arrested was because u were the drugy/informant that ratted them out. and when u were "arrested" in the Wall-mart parking lot that night it was a cover by the cops so they can keep using u for other busts. and the fact that u were also an informant at another drug bust a few months ago where about 15 other people were arrested, check the newspapers. or the fact that u were just in the newspaper for a DUI for drugs and are going to court June 30th about it. or how u have endangerment charges 2 times on ur 3 children, yes i know, u got out of one because u pleaded drugs and took rehab instead. tell me that isn't messed up. but mostly how u treat your children. heck, they have even found ur cocaine and pot stashes on many occasions. You've claimed changed for many many years and what I've learned is that ur changes reek even more than obama's! and this is just a tiny snowflake on the ice burg that sank the titanic! need i go on or will u leave them alone?!
This was a no brainer...her ex collects eagles. Heres to you. You know the accusation Amy was an informant and was arrested at walmart with 15 others, blah blah blah. I know u use to cheat with Jan Arnold, one of the people arrested that you dated when you were married to Amy, ask your friend Jan if Amy was there.Are you afraid that you are wrong? Well dnt wonder anymore cause you are wrong. Tellin lies like that can get someone innocent killed. Put up the proof or shut up.Do you have any idea how obsessed you really are?
hmm

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 12, 2010
 
the truth... more like the P S Y C O!
Damon

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 13, 2010
 
I've been kinda keeping an eye on this column for a little while now. There's really not been much of a need for me to comment on it because it's just a lot of bogus accusations that don't really matter. If I was to get upset over the insane rumors some crazies said about me i would have done went postal or something. To my friends that have been taking up for me: i appreciate your concern and support but please don't fret about this anymore. The more you say the worse people like that get. Crazies like that are like a fire, the more crap you throw on them the more hot air they put off. That's why I won't even dignify them with a defensive response. This is the only time I'll right on here and I'm only doing it to request one thing, please stop using my name and leave my family alone (my wife and boys). It's extremely obvious who is writing such insane crap against me because I've herd it come directly from you and only you before. And I'm aware of you trying to go by my son's school and plan things behind my back. Including telling my son not to tell me about it. And everyone that has came to me about the mess you say is totally disgusted in you because they know how you are, even people in your family. You've been the only ones to state that I'm gay, had mail order brides, cheated, have a small penis, beat my ex, beat my kids, had my ex followed by the police, etc... the last one is really interesting considering that if I had that kind of power then I'd be owning a nice house and in a solid job right now, and would had sole custody YEARS ago. As someone on here had said, i just let the facts be the facts. And yes, I've been obsessed with keeping the boys away from my ex. Any good parent would want to keep their kids away from someone who is excruciatingly neglectful and abusive to their kids including things she admitted herself in to court(on record)and been busted for: including having many men in and out in front of them, expose them to drugs, put herself and her men before them, and much more. I could go on but there's no need in all that. And yes i do have the court tapes and paper work to back anything i mentioned. I know after I type this you will probably wig out more so I'm going to reiterate, I'm not responding again. But if me and my family aren't left alone then I'll use the hard evidence I have to legally put a stop to all this. I've got a copy of the last court date and that's all I need to put restraining orders in place for me and my family, not to mention my other evidence. And that court tape shows the very legitimate reason I'm not working with you. So, once again, please stop using me and my family's names on here and leave us alone. I'm not using your names on here and your saying all sorts of crap about me so I'm only asking you to have an ounce of decency for once and do the same. We've been put through enough and we just want to live as well as we can after all this is finally over! Thanks.
worried

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 14, 2011
 
reality check wrote:
<quoted text>lol, thats funny. How about her ex's got tired of her stalker ex. Amy is a beautiful girl inside and out who married a control freak at 15.She stayed with him for 10 years. He still tries to control her life with misery using her 3 sons. Her ex's didn't divorce her, they divorced him. I think phycho is the word they used.The man is angry. I think he wakes up everyday and says,what can I do to destroy Amy today. It sounds crazy...yes it does. Wonder what his cambodian wife thinks about him and his extreme obsession with Amy. I guess Amy could have made him as miserable as he's made her but, she's got more class than that.
whoevr said amy is beautiful needs glasses. she looks like a sex change gone wrong. woundeful mother? no no no. if she was she would have custody.
true that

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 15, 2011
 
yep 'worried'.... did you see tues Feb 8 paper?
http://www.newsdemocratleader.com/view/full_s... ?
it's finally coming around! check the local court records.
http://apps.courts.ky.gov/CourtRecords/Result...
she was in solitary for 32 days of her stay so far for fighting the officers. i think the dominoes she's worked on for so long finally got pushed and there's many of them!
by the end of this month she'll finally get what's coming to her for all she's done to her poor boys, and ex for that matter. to bad the negative impact she had on the boys, hope they'll be ok after it's all over! kudos to the father for the determination despite what her family has said and posted wherever they can.
ttt

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 15, 2011
 
yeah. It is probably Greg.
lee

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 15, 2011
 
Isn't she blonde?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Russellville Discussions

Search the Russellville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr tree 146,065
who is stealing dogs in Logan County? 4 hr lbk boy 2
Dog pound 5 hr Fed up 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr dodo 81,563
Jerri Lynn Powell 8 hr A Mother 3
Tori Burchett 9 hr familiar friendanemy 3
mayln hilbert 10 hr Meth 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russellville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russellville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Russellville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russellville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••