Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

amy is sleeping with amber marshall's husband & strung out on that stuff. I see her @ the pawn shop @ least twice a week. Got her head rung @ sonic by amber for it too.
let it go

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

DAMON WHITE AND AMBER MARSHALL. Adam and Amy are ya'lls EX'S!!!!!!!! Let it go! They worship the ground each other walks on. That's why they have each other's full name tatoo on the back of their necks. People run when they see ya'll coming because they are tired of that being all ya'll talk about. Do ya'll know that you could be charged with harassment? AMBER let the Sonic thing go! Everyone knows that you called the cops on her because she exists. "Crackn up" sounds right. Lay off the crack.
The King Eagle

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

FYI.... "let it go"... u are obviously amy typing a bunch of crap like normal, it's pretty easy to tell because it sound's like u're high. I know for a fact that Damon or amber had never put anything on here. if they did then they probably would have said things that actually matter and could expose u for who u are like: the drug bust that happened June 11th at a drug house in Russ. where 15 people were arrested was because u were the drugy/informant that ratted them out. and when u were "arrested" in the Wall-mart parking lot that night it was a cover by the cops so they can keep using u for other busts. and the fact that u were also an informant at another drug bust a few months ago where about 15 other people were arrested, check the newspapers. or the fact that u were just in the newspaper for a DUI for drugs and are going to court June 30th about it. or how u have endangerment charges 2 times on ur 3 children, yes i know, u got out of one because u pleaded drugs and took rehab instead. tell me that isn't messed up. but mostly how u treat your children. heck, they have even found ur cocaine and pot stashes on many occasions. You've claimed changed for many many years and what I've learned is that ur changes reek even more than obama's! and this is just a tiny snowflake on the ice burg that sank the titanic! need i go on or will u leave them alone?!
I know

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Everyone just let It go about Amy and Adam he is going to prison so she wont be seeing him anymore anyways I'm so sick and tired of everybody talking about Amy and Adam
amber marshall

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2010

Judged:

First I caught word last night about this topic and I sat back and laughed!!!! I wasnt going to post a thing but here goes my mouth, Adam and Amy are both grown and deserve one another I dont care what happens to either one of them as long as they both stay away from my babies. I have moved on with my life and I am very much in love with someone else. I wish all you idiots in Russellville would get a life and stay out of the triangle we made for our children. We ( the ones in this) have enough to deal with without ppl talking shit they know nothing about. I agree with most on here just let the fucking shit go life goes on and quit stirring shit up!!!!!!!!!
Amanda Taylor

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

Judged:

Well well...I really cant believe what all I have just read...so I am going to sit back and laugh myself.First of all, Mr.Eagle would you happen to be the arresting officer in Wal-Mart parking lot that night...oh wait, you wasnt now was you. Why, because it didnt happen stupid azz. Believe me, Im the branch that hangs over your bald head. My sister is a great mother, she puts her kids first. As far as the DUI goes, congrats on reading the paper...I happen to be there that night as she signed her ownself out of jail on no bond...you did read that part right? Do you know all the KRS...didnt think so and I dont have time to explain them to you. As far as Adam, Amy, and Amber goes...pick a new hobby, pick up a book and learn something. I still have my criminal justice books from college if you need them. Just leave this shit alone. Ive sat back long enough and I am tired of sitting. Well you bored people have a good life and stay the fuck out of hers
hmmm

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

interesting that last comment on bored people needing to get a book instead of commenting on here when you are doing the same. lol...
Amanda Taylor

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

hmmm wrote:
interesting that last comment on bored people needing to get a book instead of commenting on here when you are doing the same. lol...
Hmmmmm....didnt tell the bored people to get a book, told Mr.Eagle I had a book for him. lol
just curious

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2010

Judged:

I'm not sure what's true and what's false, none is
beyond doing things they have to regret sooner or
later, but a person can work at bettering their life, as for as Amy Taylor she has always been a
kind and respectful person in my knowledge.
If we can't something good, best not to say anything at all,,
wow

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Sounds like Amy has a stalker named King Eagle but not a very good one. That's almost scary! Be careful Amy, sounds like you got another nutcase obsessed with you!
selenad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

AMY, ignore all these haters. I don't know about what she does personally but as far as I've ever known her or her sister, they have went out of their way to be nice to me. They seem like the type that would help anyone unless you messed them over first. In that case I don't blame them. I will always think of them both as family & anyone with a personal grudge needs to take it up with them face to face.
mwha ha ha

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

run monkey run!
oh yes a real peach

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

i've always been told that everyone will answer for what they do one day but after all she got by with i started not to believe it. then, selenad, it literally blew up in her face! i'm sure u read in the newspaper about the meth lab that blew up in lewisburg. well guess what, the naked man running was her b/f and she was also in the lab cooking away. oh yeah that's a real nice thing she did...
sadsadsad

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

The King Eagle wrote:
FYI.... "let it go"... u are obviously amy typing a bunch of crap like normal, it's pretty easy to tell because it sound's like u're high. I know for a fact that Damon or amber had never put anything on here. if they did then they probably would have said things that actually matter and could expose u for who u are like: the drug bust that happened June 11th at a drug house in Russ. where 15 people were arrested was because u were the drugy/informant that ratted them out. and when u were "arrested" in the Wall-mart parking lot that night it was a cover by the cops so they can keep using u for other busts. and the fact that u were also an informant at another drug bust a few months ago where about 15 other people were arrested, check the newspapers. or the fact that u were just in the newspaper for a DUI for drugs and are going to court June 30th about it. or how u have endangerment charges 2 times on ur 3 children, yes i know, u got out of one because u pleaded drugs and took rehab instead. tell me that isn't messed up. but mostly how u treat your children. heck, they have even found ur cocaine and pot stashes on many occasions. You've claimed changed for many many years and what I've learned is that ur changes reek even more than obama's! and this is just a tiny snowflake on the ice burg that sank the titanic! need i go on or will u leave them alone?!
yea i seen her looking a hot mess too, her lil baby only had a diaper on and all she was worried about was getting what she needed she used to be half decent back in the day i mean way back in the day thats what drugs will do to a person
The King Eagle

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

sadsadsad.... ur talking about a different amy. this amy has many names because of being married 3 times and trying for the 4th, right now she's Jones. this amy's kids have been out of diapers for a long time. and this amy is now on the run for many different reasons all centering around massive drug issues.
The Mole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

This is for all you idiots that dont know what the crap you are talking about...King Eagle & sadsadsad for instance, you're both wrong. You obviously dont know the truth so you jus fill in the holes with lies. She has enough trouble dealing with an obsessed ex that uses the legal system and our police dept for vengeance. No one has any consideration for her kids. If you have kids would you want this kind of lies printed about you and YOU know who you are. Life is hard enough without havin to wake up everyday wondering who's going to lie on you today.In my opinion, You better hope no one gets obsessed with you. What goes around comes around.
u need knowledge

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

"The Mole"... read prior to this and u'll see she mentioned her ex without reason... then go to the court house and get ur fax straight. she has 3 separate bench warrants for "Attempt to Obtain Controlled Substance by Fraud/False Statement to Practitioner"... or is that her ex trying to control the police and court systems also? if he was that powerful looks like he'd own a mansion instead of renting a low average place. Facts are facts and it's that simple. Just wait a little longer to and u'll see even larger things she's done, after the police find her for those extremely serious crimes that is.... and obsessed. i'd be obsessed with protecting my kids also my kids had found their own mothers drugs on many occasions! but obsessed with her. not very likely considering he's been remarried to a wonderful woman for about 3 years now. sounds more like either paranoid or jealous accusations ur making (or believing) to me. he constantly sits on tones of things he could prove on her all the time, it's only when she screws with him that he has to act for protection.
the mole

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2010

u need knowledge wrote:
"The Mole"... read prior to this and u'll see she mentioned her ex without reason... then go to the court house and get ur fax straight. she has 3 separate bench warrants for "Attempt to Obtain Controlled Substance by Fraud/False Statement to Practitioner"... or is that her ex trying to control the police and court systems also? if he was that powerful looks like he'd own a mansion instead of renting a low average place. Facts are facts and it's that simple. Just wait a little longer to and u'll see even larger things she's done, after the police find her for those extremely serious crimes that is.... and obsessed. i'd be obsessed with protecting my kids also my kids had found their own mothers drugs on many occasions! but obsessed with her. not very likely considering he's been remarried to a wonderful woman for about 3 years now. sounds more like either paranoid or jealous accusations ur making (or believing) to me. he constantly sits on tones of things he could prove on her all the time, it's only when she screws with him that he has to act for protection.
anyone in their right mind can see this is her obsessed ex. you are are obsessed!Anybody that would go to the extreme to go to the courthouse to look for her...sounds obsessed to me and to a point of paranoia. I read the previous quotes by dif people and not once did I see her mentioning her ex. I never saw her on here period. You were mentioning your wonderful wife, I really had to laugh at that one. You mean the internet bride you brought over from cambodia. Talkin about scary for your kids. You said your kids saw her drugs many times, how would they know what drugs look like? Soungs like you're are using your kids for vengeance. Hey, heard you like young girls. Amy was what, 15 when you got her pregnant and your wonderful wife is how many years younger than you? Oh...what about your son's school that wouldn't let you talk to any of the kids on a field trip because you hug too much. Your name should be 'obsessed'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Russellville Forum right now

Search the Russellville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min The Apostle 147,178
Zach Prater (Nov '13) 17 min haha 23
Eric Bilyeu (Sep '13) 2 hr Beth 2
What yall think about jae allison (Feb '11) 2 hr Boss 105
Auburn Fire Chief 4 hr too funny 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr freak 81,565
kelsey hardison 8 hr actually 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Russellville Jobs

•••