mom

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

any good haunted houses going to be anywhere this year that won"t be too scary for kids ages 6 and 11?
paper reader

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Russell Springs has two. The paper says they have one for kids 16 & older inside the old police station. And they have one in the basement of the mason building for ages 1 too 15years of age. Hope that helps.
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Judged:

Why in the Hell would a 1 year old or a toddler need to go through a haunted house?
parent

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

Thanks for the information, I will get the paper.
yowonderin

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

Wondering wrote:
Why in the Hell would a 1 year old or a toddler need to go through a haunted house?
They said 6 - 11
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2010

And if you will read above paper reader said 1 to 15 years old.
former RSpringerq

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

where is the old police station ? Is it worth the drive ?
woooooo

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Heard the haunted house sucks bad this year not near as good as last years
ahhhh

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

Judged:

A great haunted house to go too, and its open at the first of the month is the post office. Fat, toothless, lazy, check drawing people come to collect their money. There pretty dang scary to look at with no teeth and pajama pants on, and there originaly pink crocs that have turned black because there too fat and lazy to actually tie shoes.
Scarrrred

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2010

ahhhh wrote:
A great haunted house to go too, and its open at the first of the month is the post office. Fat, toothless, lazy, check drawing people come to collect their money. There pretty dang scary to look at with no teeth and pajama pants on, and there originaly pink crocs that have turned black because there too fat and lazy to actually tie shoes.
LMFAO!!! Thanks you just made my day with this post. It sure can get scary there at the 1st and 3rd of the month. All kinds of Meth Zombies and other freakshow deformed fat nasty creatures crawling out of the wood work and coming to the big city. It is especially frightning to see those thin tight pajama pants that have been worn so long they turn into part of the legs. Those nasty cracks that havent ever been washed. Children bring your own gas mast, the doors open at 6am. Admission at the front door. Bring 1 can of Skoal and get half off.
ahhhh

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Haha, love the admission but remember its free on the first if you bring a pill bottle. There giving away prizes too. First place is an EBT card worth $500!
Scarrrred wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! Thanks you just made my day with this post. It sure can get scary there at the 1st and 3rd of the month. All kinds of Meth Zombies and other freakshow deformed fat nasty creatures crawling out of the wood work and coming to the big city. It is especially frightning to see those thin tight pajama pants that have been worn so long they turn into part of the legs. Those nasty cracks that havent ever been washed. Children bring your own gas mast, the doors open at 6am. Admission at the front door. Bring 1 can of Skoal and get half off.
drove far

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

Judged:

Me and my family visited Hustonville, Russell Springs, the Castle and Skeletons' Lair, and Russell Springs is by far the best one. We drove back to Russell Springs on Thursday night and had even more fun. I am sure anyone who visit's will LOVE it, and we plan on going back this week. Did I mention we are driving 1 hour each way. IT's really, really good!!!
woo

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2010

The sad thing is is that most of these checkdrawers
in the county know how to work the system and live better than you and me. By drawing their monthly check and working getting paid in cash where it won"t affect their draw and foodstamps, selling their foodstamps and selling bottles of prescription pills for hundreds of dollars. Hud paying their rent. Plus doing everything else illegal they know of they actually live better than
the average working person around here that works to support them. This my friends, is the scary thing!
well

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Judged:

I would hate to know russell county is better then the other three they must really suck and your the only one I have heard say any thing good about it u must work there
former RSpringerq

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I am from Glasgow, we went Sat night and we had a great time, they tried very hard to make sure we had fun !! I also don't plan to waste my money going to anything in the Scottsville area, BG or any of the other over priced stuff offered in our area.
I had a great time and would forsure pick it over any of the other ones.
Campbellsville

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

I never get scared at Haunted Houses. But I guarantee Russell Springs is the best out of what I have been too. Which is Hustonville, Castle, Haunted Woods, Haunted Trail. I will be back many times this year! Hustonville sent us to Russell Springs, if that tells you something! Very impressed!!!
Stop It

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2010

Campbellsville wrote:
I never get scared at Haunted Houses. But I guarantee Russell Springs is the best out of what I have been too. Which is Hustonville, Castle, Haunted Woods, Haunted Trail. I will be back many times this year! Hustonville sent us to Russell Springs, if that tells you something! Very impressed!!!
LMFAO! Do you seriously expect us all to believe that Housonville actually sent you to RS???? Do you think we are that stupid? I went to the Russell Springs haunted house last Sat. and it sucked just as bad as it did before.
funny

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2010

Judged:

Sounds like aaron getting on here try to make it sound good cause it really sucks and he knows it I mean how many poeple from differnt county's is going to get on here and talk about how great it is when it sucks and ever one knows it he just trying to make it sound good so he can make the city some money wonder how much he is getting out of it
without a doubt

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2010

Just left Russell Springs Haunted House and it is without a doubt the best Haunted House. And Greg Walker the owner of Hustonville is sending people to russell springs. He told us about it Saturday night. Great Job!
hello

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

Does anyone know how much it is to get in the childrens' haunted house and the one for older kids and adults in Russell Springs tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Russell Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search