Jeff Loy for County Attorney - Look on FB

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ramble

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Sep 10, 2010
I really think Jeff Loy is the man for County Attorney. If you don't know him, look him up on Facebook under his information sheet. He tells about his experience and family in detail. Take my word for it and vote for him when you get behind that curtian. He is a good example, someone that we really need in that office.
Loy voter

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Sep 10, 2010
I hear Shear is queer.
peachy

Jamestown, KY

#3 Sep 11, 2010
Loy voter wrote:
I hear Shear is queer.
Stop all of the slurs!!! Both candidates are fine men. Just pray about it and vote for the one that you think that God leads you to vote for.
Voter

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Loy voter wrote:
I hear Shear is queer.
Yea I hear that you tried sucking him off and he turned you down!
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2010
Im voting for JL for attorney and (voter) these queer statements on both of these candidates that has been going on is getting old on here.Both are fine young men,You vote for who you want to vote for.Hurtful remarks will get you no where.This race has been a clean race and each one does not hate each other so why are you wanting to put him down?I Couldnt help but wondering why you have hatred in your heart.You may need help from one of these men one day!!!
Voter

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Sep 11, 2010
Jeff deserves to win he is a great person actually he and Kevin both are great people but Jeffs a good one for the job..................GO JEFFFFFFFFFF
weres the help

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2010
hope one them does better then the co attorney whos been in office for last few years i have tried to get help from the co attorney whos in now for over a year and hae not got any help i have had trouble with neighbors and the co attorney would not help us the neighbors have harrased us trespassed on our property and they have a moblie home on our property and other things and the co attorney would not give us warrents againast them i think the people should come first if u are in office do your job and help the people out with bad neighbors this is why people get tried of voting if they cant get help from the elected officials in office they just soon not to vote but i will and my family will elect te right guy and i think mr shearer will do a good job
Hah

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2010
Ramble wrote:
I really think Jeff Loy is the man for County Attorney. If you don't know him, look him up on Facebook under his information sheet. He tells about his experience and family in detail. Take my word for it and vote for him when you get behind that curtian. He is a good example, someone that we really need in that office.
You won't find him behind the curtain. Look in the closet.
remember

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Hah wrote:
<quoted text>You won't find him behind the curtain. Look in the closet.
did you forget the past Shear the queer ?
just an observer

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2010
personally,I know both men. I think both of them are good men. However, because Kevin was assistant county attorney under H.K. Cooper, I feel that the crooked training H.K. gave him would filter down to him if he were county attorney. I heard an ad for Kevin on the radio a couple of months ago pertaining to prosecuting people for bad checks. Which don't get me wrong, this should happen, but, that was mainly his whole ad, instead of promising to work at cleaning this county up.

I don't and will not vote for any candidate that runs a smear campaign. The fight for the position, should stay strictly on the best man for the job by performance, not the smearing of the persons family or each other. I look for the candidate who will not comprimise his moral standards to please someone else. That to me is the best person for the job. There should be no favoritism towards friends, family or anyone else.

The candidate that wins will be intrusted by the people of the county to protect and serve. Which means everyone not just a select few. If his friend or family member commits the same crime that John Doe down the street commited, then he/she should have to pay the same price.
heard

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2010
I hear if Shearer gets in HK can't wait to be his assistant and get back in the courtroom once again pointing fingers .
i think

Columbia, KY

#12 Sep 17, 2010
Ramble wrote:
My opinion is that Jeff Loy is a really good man and comes from a wonderful family. His father and his entire family are wonderful people. If you say anything different then you obviously do not know them. He is a great attorney and would make a great county attorney. Vote for whoever you want to but a vote for Jeff would be the best decision that you could make.
vickie

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Sep 18, 2010
Both Jeff and Kevin are good persons and either would make a good County Attorney, however I just hope neither one is friendly with the federal convict that lives in Russell Springs. That man has caused a lot of trouble in Russell County.
a campaigner

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Sep 18, 2010
Ramble wrote:
yes he is most definitely the man for the job, known jeff over 25 yrs, honest,dependable a cgristian man. plz look him up on fb feel free to add the like button,help support jeff, get him in office.
Shearer Supporter

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Shearer is having a Fish Fry and Rally today at 3pm, turn onto Bottoms Road follow signs.
Loy man

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2010
Shearer Supporter wrote:
Shearer is having a Fish Fry and Rally today at 3pm, turn onto Bottoms Road follow signs.
Shear is the queer fish that needs to be fried
I know him

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Sep 18, 2010
shearer had a great turnout today for the rally.EVERYONE REALY ENJOYED IT. KEVIN WILL NAKE RUSSELL CO. A GOOD CO. ATT.He is a good family,church community leader and will help everyone in need ,so lets elect a man who cares about the office and will make Russell co a better place to raise your children,take care of the elderly,be fair and do a good job.Support a winning team,KEVIN SHEARER FOR RUSSELL COUNTY ATTORNEY,HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.Thank you for your votes,God Bless each one and God bless Russell Co.
Pizza Lover

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2010
I know him wrote:
shearer had a great turnout today for the rally.EVERYONE REALY ENJOYED IT. KEVIN WILL NAKE RUSSELL CO. A GOOD CO. ATT.He is a good family,church community leader and will help everyone in need ,so lets elect a man who cares about the office and will make Russell co a better place to raise your children,take care of the elderly,be fair and do a good job.Support a winning team,KEVIN SHEARER FOR RUSSELL COUNTY ATTORNEY,HE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.Thank you for your votes,God Bless each one and God bless Russell Co.
Sounds like a Shearer supported to post on the Jeff Loy thread. I have found that many of his supporters are that way. I have many negative things I could say about Shearer, but I will not lower myself to his supporters ways. Good luck Jeff. People are getting excited about you being our new County Attorney.
hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2010
I know him wrote:
"Support a winning team" who ,what is that all about Shearer and HK once again ??
in the past

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Sep 20, 2010
I know him wrote:
what great things were done in the past when he was asst. under h.k.? hmmmmmm lets see,cant think of any

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min SNYB 131,537
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr boooots 34,161
Family court 10 hr againstupchurch 17
Lie Detector tests (May '12) 13 hr falsetina 13
Hanging of Elmer Hill (Aug '07) Fri Darwin 283
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Nov 18 phone hum bug 510
Lost Orange Tabby Kitten Nov 16 janedoe 3
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:22 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:22PM