First Prev
of 6
Next Last
I C TOOWELL

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Dec 23, 2009
Has anyone heard whos in the indictments that the Grand Jury handed down?
The truth

United States

#2 Dec 23, 2009
They are sealed until the indictee's are picked up... It must've been a doosie...(sp)
how many

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2009
anyone know how many?
well

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2009
Election time did Leveridge indict another ham sandwich ?
cookie

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2009
i guess well know by morning thyey could aleast wait until after christmas so the familys could be together i know right is right and wrong ius wrong they always do this they do this all the time
christian

Jamestown, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2009
cookie wrote:
i guess well know by morning thyey could aleast wait until after christmas so the familys could be together i know right is right and wrong ius wrong they always do this they do this all the time
i agree , they should wait til after christmas, alot of people have children,and really seems like to me the kids would be the ones suffering if mamma or daddy were in jail on christmas.
curious

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Dec 23, 2009
and right before they arrest ppl like this they take there kids to kmart for shop with a cop a just dont know how in the world they could knowing what the children may already be going through they need to really re think what this may god bless them and please bless all the kids without one or the other parent or in some caes both i want to wish them a very MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2009
curious wrote:
and right before they arrest ppl like this they take there kids to kmart for shop with a cop a just dont know how in the world they could knowing what the children may already be going through they need to really re think what this may god bless them and please bless all the kids without one or the other parent or in some caes both i want to wish them a very MERRY CHRISTMAS
The cops don't hand down indictments, the grand jury does, and the grand jury is comprised of citizens of the community, not the cops. So when the CITIZENS issue an arrest warrant for someone who they are accusing of comitting a felony against someone else, the cops don't have any choice about whether or not they should be arrested. They are just doing the job they have taken and oath and are sworn to do. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM ARRESTED, THEN THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.....DON'T INDICT THEM. Why rag the cops for doing what the grand jury has directed them to do?
christian

Jamestown, KY

#11 Dec 23, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops don't hand down indictments, the grand jury does, and the grand jury is comprised of citizens of the community, not the cops. So when the CITIZENS issue an arrest warrant for someone who they are accusing of comitting a felony against someone else, the cops don't have any choice about whether or not they should be arrested. They are just doing the job they have taken and oath and are sworn to do. IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM ARRESTED, THEN THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE.....DON'T INDICT THEM. Why rag the cops for doing what the grand jury has directed them to do?
Yes they are doing there job as they should, i just hope they wait til dec 26 the excute the warrants
Yes

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2009
christian wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are doing there job as they should, i just hope they wait til dec 26 the excute the warrants
Oh my lets coddle the scum bag criminals and let them keep on keeping on breaking the law and keep them out of jail just because it's Christmas! Gimme a break ,these dregs of society need to be in cages where their kids aren't raised in a culture of crime learning criminal ways and activites from a young age.
rudolph

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Dec 24, 2009
i cant wait to see the names. i bet its half the same ones as last time.... if not exactly the same ones. they get all the middle men, never go for the big dogs. dont that seem strange to any of you?
outlawsnlaws

Ferguson, KY

#14 Dec 24, 2009
Well we all remember that trial ky state police got caught selling that kid informant. Make's you think the courthouse here and columbia run the ones that done that! May be they had personal INTREST. YES you sound like a true moran. Those kids will bare the brunt cause the hipocrites even those who do the same or worse will accuse the kids of their parents crime. Like your dad done something and those childmolesting pill pedlers who rat on their own will have to make thereselves feel supior by throwing off on some for their name!Sound like RC doesnt it! The crime ain't what that kids thinking dip sh it.
wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Dec 24, 2009
Why the big secret, sealed indictments this time without letting the public know who all the alleged criminals are out free in the community where people can keep an eye on and watch out for ? Is this new trick just so the lazy, convicted drunk driving, Mathew Leverage can make easy deals behind the scenes and simply turn indicted criminals into new snitches once more ? Snitches who unfortuantely are all to often let out to keep on committing crimes preying on the public without ever going to jail .
WellHell

Jamestown, KY

#16 Dec 24, 2009
I think this has got to be the freaking craziest bunch of crap I have ever read! Bunch of law breaking scum and people think that gosh golly gee they should wait till after the holidays to take them in. Maybe these low lifes should think of their children before they go on a crime spree! My gawd that has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever read. I am sure most that are saying... wait till after Christmas are hiding in their moms basement in fear that they might have to pay the price for their stupidity.. Think of the children alright they would be better in foster care than with these law breaking pieces of crap parents!
SEEN IT BEFORE

Ferguson, KY

#17 Dec 24, 2009
A criminal is a criminal whether it is July or December. I hate to see children without their parent at Christmas also, but I hate even worse to see a child without a loved one forever. Sealed indictments are done for a reason and that is usually to keep the person being indicted from fleeing or hiding out. This is especially true with drug dealers and pushers. At least they cannot sell to addicted persons while they are behind bars. Think about it AND I LOVE RUSSELL CO.
Hmmm

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Dec 24, 2009
wondering wrote:
Why the big secret, sealed indictments this time without letting the public know who all the alleged criminals are out free in the community where people can keep an eye on and watch out for ? Is this new trick just so the lazy, convicted drunk driving, Mathew Leverage can make easy deals behind the scenes and simply turn indicted criminals into new snitches once more ? Snitches who unfortuantely are all to often let out to keep on committing crimes preying on the public without ever going to jail .
Unless you are afraid that you or some member of your family might be one of those indicted, then why worry about WHO is indicted before the police get the arrests made? I mean there is a reason for them being sealed until the arrests are made. SO why are you sweating who it is so bad??? It doesn't worry me at all....I'll find out who after they are behind bars.
Go Figure

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Dec 24, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are afraid that you or some member of your family might be one of those indicted, then why worry about WHO is indicted before the police get the arrests made? I mean there is a reason for them being sealed until the arrests are made. SO why are you sweating who it is so bad??? It doesn't worry me at all....I'll find out who after they are behind bars.
I think the point of that post is that perhaps you should be worried because so often happens in Russell county that indicted criminals don't end up behind bars but snitch their way out and continue their crimes again and again.
neverbeenintroub le

New Albany, IN

#20 Dec 25, 2009
Doe's anyone know any names will the radio or paper state any names or do they have to pick up first
willy

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Dec 25, 2009
ive heard rumurs of a few names but drather not say til I know it is 100 percen truth.
curious

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Dec 25, 2009
willy wrote:
ive heard rumurs of a few names but drather not say til I know it is 100 percen truth.
Are they pill heads ,thieves or illegal video gambling machine operators ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fletcher still trails Beshear in polls and fund... (Oct '07) 45 min Ethel 72
Family court 1 hr texas ranger 10
Matty Leveridge 1 hr jack 2
RS City Council Pay Raise (Apr '14) 6 hr culture vulture 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
election 10 hr 5w30oil 27
Duo County Sux Bluegrass Next Fri waiting 1
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]