donuts to go

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 14, 2008
what is right with that wrong place-more and more stale donuts again and again and rude worker too Im done with kroger
Wrong Store

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 14, 2008
It's unfortunate you are displeased with your service from Kroger. But the sad thing is that they tell their associates to tell people to go else where if they aren't happy with the service. So much for their "Customer First" slogan.
Secret Shopper

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Oct 14, 2008
Complain the main headquaters. They do have certain standards Krogers has to follow!
LynnFaulkner

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2008
Secret Shopper wrote:
Complain the main headquaters. They do have certain standards Krogers has to follow!
Not really. They can send an e-mail to the store manager but that's about it. There are no secret drop-ins by anyone from headquarters, so it's not like they'd catch them in the act. When someone important is coming, the store knows weeks in advance and that gives the management enough time to put on a happy face and then revert as soon as they're gone.
been there worked there

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2008
the donuts are frozen and they defrost them every morning. same with the cakes and pies. Dont do much baking there i am afraid.
former emloyee

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Oct 31, 2008
LynnFaulkner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. They can send an e-mail to the store manager but that's about it. There are no secret drop-ins by anyone from headquarters, so it's not like they'd catch them in the act. When someone important is coming, the store knows weeks in advance and that gives the management enough time to put on a happy face and then revert as soon as they're gone.
Ok first your not a know it all, and unless you have or curently work there you don't know what you are talking about. They have mystery shoppers that come in every 2-3 weeks, and you don't know who they are. You either pass or fail, and if you fail you get in trouble. Also if there is something you don't like then talk to the store manager, she will help you in any way, and if you think she isn't then you can call the main headquarters in Louisville.
former emloyee

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Oct 31, 2008
Who Cares wrote:
That Kroger should be shut down just by how it sounds.
Why don't you try shopping there before saying it needs shut down. I mean, how would you know if you have never been there?
been there

Russell Springs, KY

#30 Apr 5, 2009
i do not know why everybody keeps talking about how bad kroger is or the people that work there if you hate it that much stay the hell away.
unknown

Russell Springs, KY

#34 Apr 27, 2009
ppl condemning kroger still keep goig....duh. There's other stores that sell food. They'll take your food stamps.
Hello

Elizabethtown, KY

#37 Jun 6, 2009
been there worked there wrote:
the donuts are frozen and they defrost them every morning. same with the cakes and pies. Dont do much baking there i am afraid.
Duh, how do you think that other delis (even Wal-Mart) do it? Do you think they hire a baker that bakes all day?
crazy

Russell Springs, KY

#45 Aug 3, 2009
why doesnt everyone just quit their bitching, and either go to houchens or walmart...plain and simple solution!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 131,396
Dr. Schneider's Automotive Systems coming to Ru... (Aug '13) 8 hr Need work 12
election 23 hr lesser oftwoevils 23
Lost Orange Tabby Kitten Mon JaneDoe 1
PremierTox (Feb '14) Mon peepee 16
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 494
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) Oct 18 Brian_G 33,944
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match

Russell Springs Jobs