Comments
1 - 20 of 38 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shame

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2010
Why are so many Russell county women skanks ? These slutty 'ho's are in schools ,churches, groceries, everywhere around here.Is something in the water ?
Outlaw

Ferguson, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2010
The men must have a taste for them. I mean not a charming fellow like your self of course, why the way you charm a girl with your vocabulary. Who would not want a fine fellar like you?
someone

Jamestown, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2010
krista harris meece and sherry duncan irvin are the nastiest
FUNNY

Jamestown, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2010
someone wrote:
krista harris meece and sherry duncan irvin are the nastiest
MELINDA SHAFFER, SOMEONES DICK BUST HAVE KNOCKED HER TEETH OUT HA HA HA
Hey

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2010
Shame wrote:
Why are so many Russell county women skanks ? These slutty 'ho's are in schools ,churches, groceries, everywhere around here.Is something in the water ?
You should what we have in casey county LOL
rubber glove

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2010
Shame wrote:
I feel sorry for anyone who has to clean any public womens bathroom.
oh no

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2010
i caught hope shepherd and becky devore liking each otther and there firt cousins yuk
yes

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2010
ive been looking for a couple sluts
weaver

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Aug 21, 2010
can anyone join or do u have to be related
weaver

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2010
i bet they would do a donkey
lick alot of puss

Russell Springs, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2010
i always wanted to see two cousins getting it on but i want them to look good not like a pug
Sassy

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Aug 21, 2010
weaver wrote:
i bet they would do a donkey

I'd say they have already
Sassy

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Aug 21, 2010
oh no wrote:
i caught hope shep herd and becky devore liking each otther and there firt cousins yuk
I beleave this cuz I know them both and they are nothing but pure white trash!
Sassy

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Aug 21, 2010
lick alot of puss wrote:
i always wanted to see two cousins getting it on but i want them to look good not like a pug
I wouldn't wanna see it cuz I'm a lady, but they do look like pugs, well hope looks worse than any dog I have ever seen.
Sassy

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2010
lick alot of puss wrote:
I will have to add this. Hopes EX HUSBAND has done real good in ridding himself of her and he now is with a very sweet lady and she is VERY BEAUTIFUL. So who care what the dirty no bath taking whore does with her life and I do mean dirty she always stank from not bathing or I felt it was from that cus she looked dirty and smelled and i was told Brandon would have to make her take baths and he bathed her at times too!
pimpdaddy

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Aug 21, 2010
if u all need help ill b gad to assist u all just tell me whati need a broom handle o s john jolms cock but u need to bath first
GOTTOBEME

Russell Springs, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2010
oh no wrote:
i caught hope shepherd and becky devore liking each otther and there firt cousins yuk
That just makes me wanta puke. Is that why Hope left her husband? I heard he was so good to her.
dont u know

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2010
i knew she was a nasty woman the second i seen her mustash and gotee lol she has more hair than a bigfoot and never takes a bath because he always took care of her she lost alot and he lost nothig but a old mut
frick

Russell Springs, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2010
Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't wanna see it cuz I'm a lady, but they do look like pugs, well hope looks worse than any dog I have ever seen.
Short and squaty lol; Pugs I could think of something better that!
Antimar

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Aug 21, 2010
Women so nasty they gotta keep ice in their panties to keep the crabs fresh. I love this town. Be on the lookout for any women buying bags of ice!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 151,297
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Me 1,591
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Curious 130,550
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell 15 hr boo hoo 25
Review: Rusty Springs General Store The 15 hr Sherry 2
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri Advertisment 26,226
Looking for good running Beagle Fri hunter 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Russell County was issued at August 30 at 8:22PM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Russell Springs People Search