Accident on 127-killing Josh Cox

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
imwithyou

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 28, 2006
has anyone heard anything about josh cox's girlfriend? Is she ok? Is she out of the hospital?
Diamond

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 28, 2006
Who is he?
truth

Jamestown, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2006
yea i am confused i never heard nothing about it.
off of columbiamagazine

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 28, 2006
Russell Springs man dies in 4am, June 1, 2006, crash
Vehicle leaves roadway, strikes culvert, overturns several times
----------
A single vehicle crash one tenth mile north of Russell Springs resulted in the death of Joshua D. Cox, 26, Russell Springs, KY.
The accident occurred at 4am this morning, Thursday, June 1, 2006.
A passenger, Jame E. Taylor Cox, 25, also of Russell Springs, KY, was flown to the University of Louisville Hospital. The passenger seat belt was in use.
Joshua Cox was operating a 2000 Chevrolet, northbound on US 127. The vehicle crossed the roadway, struck a culvert, and overturned several times.
The driver was ejected from the vehicle. He was pronounced dead at the scene by the Russell County Coroner. The driver seat belt was not in use.
The incident was investigated by Trooper Mike Woodrum of Kentucky State Police Post 15, Columbia, KY.
imwithyou

Lexington, KY

#7 Jun 29, 2006
Was she charged with anything? I heard she was driving, and was high or drunk? Im just asking. You know how here say spreads!
why

Russell Springs, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2008
imwithyou wrote:
Was she charged with anything? I heard she was driving, and was high or drunk? Im just asking. You know how here say spreads!
no she was not driveing he carried her to her car put her set belt on her they were bith messed up on zzzz's but jamie got badly hurt however she is doing really good and is dateing bronson reed she still stays messed up she was sutting up pretty badly i think she still is i use to be here nab. and i grew up with jose it was only a madder of time jamie is now liveing woth treasa jose mom bronson and her son tylor
yep

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2008
why wrote:
<quoted text>no she was not driveing he carried her to her car put her set belt on her they were bith messed up on zzzz's but jamie got badly hurt however she is doing really good and is dateing bronson reed she still stays messed up she was sutting up pretty badly i think she still is i use to be here nab. and i grew up with jose it was only a madder of time jamie is now liveing woth treasa jose mom bronson and her son tylor
not to be rude but your spelling sucks! my opinion its just a matter of time before one of these high idiots kill someone else. messed up family and Josh's sister is not better she is totally messed up they keep the floors at the court house pretty hot with all their appreances they have to make. white trash money sucking scumb
why

Russell Springs, KY

#12 Jan 9, 2008
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
not to be rude but your spelling sucks! my opinion its just a matter of time before one of these high idiots kill someone else. messed up family and Josh's sister is not better she is totally messed up they keep the floors at the court house pretty hot with all their appreances they have to make. white trash money sucking scumb
what are you absolutly perfect
JUST WONDERING

Russell Springs, KY

#13 Jan 9, 2008
WHY WOULD YOU ALL WANT TO DIG INTO THIS NOW. JOSH PASSED AWAY OVER A YEAR AGO, LET HIM REST. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT JAMIE, JUST START A NEW DISCUSSION, AND TALK ABOUT HER. FOR GOODNESS SAKE, LEAVE IT BE.
how dare you

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Jan 9, 2008
to yep this is josh's mom hwo dare you say me and my children are trash josh did not deserve ot die and tylor did not deserve to lose his father you have know right to say the things you did you jamie does have problem but im sure you never had them but her and tylor have been throught alot you should have the hell beet out of you just for saying that
yep

Russell Springs, KY

#15 Jan 10, 2008
to miss teresa you should be ashamed of how you raised your children. Yes I am sure that it has been hard on the family but why do you continue to live the lifestyle that took your son. You are raising you grandson to see the same thing.
wtf

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Jan 10, 2008
i should be dead too...josh did things a lot of us do he just paid his life for it...we should consider ourselves lucky that we arent dead too...yep stop talkin smack you arent anything, i can tell that the way you throw darts at other people. you cant be anything, bc your using a dead man to make you feel better about yourself. sorry theresa
Not Joshs Mom

Russell Springs, KY

#18 Jan 10, 2008
how dare you wrote:
to yep this is josh's mom hwo dare you say me and my children are trash josh did not deserve ot die and tylor did not deserve to lose his father you have know right to say the things you did you jamie does have problem but im sure you never had them but her and tylor have been throught alot you should have the hell beet out of you just for saying that
If this was josh's mom i would think she could spell better than that! And she would at least know how to spell her grandsons name!
onemadbitch

Jamestown, KY

#19 Jan 10, 2008
Not Joshs Mom wrote:
<quoted text>If this was josh's mom i would think she could spell better than that! And she would at least know how to spell her grandsons name!
you idiots she has tylor's name spelled right you ought to be ashamed for putting shit like this yeah i guess they all have problems but i bet if u would be honest u do to and yes u ought to have the hell beat out of u this is not josh's family i use to be a good friend to all of them and there is nothing tresa wouldn't do to help somebody out but she was prob so mad she couldn't hit the keys i know i am we've had our differences but i still love tresa to death and if i could see u face to face i would smack the dog shit out of u no sympathy for no one u try losing a child and see how u handle it nobody never knows and it could happen to any of us
uhhh

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2008
If you're mad, all I can say is you might as well get glad.

Since: Jan 08

Russell Springs, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2008
to all who have responded negatively...are you so perfect and have no skeletons in your closet??? just leave it alone...she lost her son isnt that loss enough without you trying to take away what diginity the family has left....she and the family have to answer and be judged by 1 person and it sure isnt by any of you...i sure would hate for you to be my judge and jury....and no one can say i dont know what im talking about cause i am 1 of the sisters of Teresa...and i love her Ronnie ,Kristi and Tylor unconditionally and dont any one dare say i spelt my familys name wrong...i just hope Josh is at peace now and God bless those who have stood by her....
what

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Jan 14, 2008
so are you just like your sister????
onemadbitch

Jamestown, KY

#23 Jan 17, 2008
what wrote:
so are you just like your sister????
you all are so damn stupid i dont know which sister this is but i've met several of them and they are all good people everybody has things to happen in their life it's just that some of it gets out and some of it don't but then you've got the idiots like on here that has so much going wrong with their lifes they have to get on here and gossip about somebody else there is nothing that the ones of this family that i have met that wouldn't give you the shirt off their back if they thought you needed it even josh he done alot of people wrong but if he could help you he would he just got on the wrong path and got an addiction prob like most of the dumbasses on here has got if not drugs then it's addicted to money even this damn gossip shit is addiction and you prissy asses think it's cute to get on here and hurt somebody's feelings to bad this is all on computer because somebody could get hurt over a bunch of this shit GOD BLESS TRESA AND ALL OF HER FAMILY GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN THRU NOT YOU IDIOTS ON HERE
whats the deal

Russell Springs, KY

#24 Jan 17, 2008
and they would steal the tires right off your car too....GOOOOOOOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
why

Russell Springs, KY

#25 Jan 17, 2008
whats the deal wrote:
and they would steal the tires right off your car too....GOOOOOOOOD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
please just let josh rest in peace how would you like it if you lost someone you love and peolple got on here and talked shit about them. especially if you lost a child. there is nothing more painful then lossing a child or a spouce. the child is suppose to burry the parents not the parents burry the child. but it sounds to me like you are mad because you didnt get josh or end up with him. that because he didnt like white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for broken flat screens,ipods,ps3 (Mar '11) 2 hr Jennifer 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
Best Russell County Christmas Lights 2 hr rainbow 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 9 hr Brian_G 34,492
old men and long finger nails 13 hr my2cents 4
Lost items at intersection at franklin chvy an... Sat Suede 1
McDonald's (Aug '13) Dec 20 Man oh man 12
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs