Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,843)

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of81,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I take an occasional nap, usually fall asleep about midnight and then up from 2 to 4 then I sleep real sound till 6:00 . Were opposite
I've heard opposites attract...

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>I'll let ya in on a lil' secret.
I'm an insomniac too.
Lots of people are. My doctor told me it was "age". I said, really? I started having insomnia at age 15. Maybe it was stress. That's when I started dating. LMAO!!
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Sybil wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not just deleting Unas and BKs posts, many of the posts removed were mine as well. I was having a nice conversation with the mods and they seemed to not like the truth that I have been exposing about topix, bad for business I guess. At least I know they are paying attention to EVERYTHING I post. Don't be fooled, Una and BK are their agent provacateurs as well. I think they are pissed that not as many people are posting here like before, especially the regulars so they are creating sock puppets now to try to get people back on the thread.
Wrong...sorry.But thanks for playing.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard opposites attract...
keeps things interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people are. My doctor told me it was "age". I said, really? I started having insomnia at age 15. Maybe it was stress. That's when I started dating. LMAO!!
I've learned, at my age,(miss font has me dated) I don't really need to sleep as much as I did when I was younger.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
keeps things interesting.
Uh huh...

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>I've learned, at my age,(miss font has me dated) I don't really need to sleep as much as I did when I was younger.
I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people are. My doctor told me it was "age". I said, really? I started having insomnia at age 15. Maybe it was stress. That's when I started dating. LMAO!!
at 15 I was at an all girls school-- I didn't date till college so the insomnia theory might not pass the test. Mine started when I was about 14 or 15 too. I have learned to use it to my advantage.
cool

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...sorry.But thanks for playing.
you're welcome, I see you guys have been on a wild goose chase deleting posts..."fire in the heart, ice in the veins" gimme a break, it's so easy to ruffle your feathers. Tell the boys from Palo Alto that I've enjoyed sparring with them. I used to go to school in that area in that obscure little university with the tree mascot ; )

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.
8 hours a week? That's like 1 hour and 15 minutes a day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

cool wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome, I see you guys have been on a wild goose chase deleting posts..."fire in the heart, ice in the veins" gimme a break, it's so easy to ruffle your feathers. Tell the boys from Palo Alto that I've enjoyed sparring with them. I used to go to school in that area in that obscure little university with the tree mascot ; )
So?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.
No offense, but you must walkin' around like a zombie.
Bens Tree

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>So?
no one was talking to you, go climb a tree Ben.
Bens Tree

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>So?
btw, thanks for responding to me, it lets me know that my post was not deleted by the mods, they must be on their dinner break
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

cool wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sparring,no feathers ruffled.
So...A couple of your posts got deleted.It happens.Ask anyone here..Una and bk are not operatives lol ..Get up,dust yourself off and post to your hearts content.Don't take it so personally,and so seriously.

Chill out man.
Light

Mabank, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

The more nature tries to warn us the more stupid people get trying to find logical ways to explain it LMAO! The government is hiding something?? Thats a hoot try they are hiding EVERYTHING. This is not a local thing, it is happening all over the world. hmm imagine that so are the chem trails....and sink holes and earthquakes and volcanoes and storms....say you think something might be happening??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
8 hours a week? That's like 1 hour and 15 minutes a day.
Mostly less than that.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but you must walkin' around like a zombie.
Some days it's bad. Some days I get a buzzing in my ears that is annoying. Mostly, though it just doesn't bother me. That's why I don't mind working weird over night shifts. I'm not sleeping anyway.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Miss E Font wrote:
It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.
That's why I come here.

For the meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 56,841 - 56,860 of81,557
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min curious 128,515
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min DemocRATS 146,025
Is talking to people of the opposite sex, cheat... (Mar '11) 20 min gee 23
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 50 min Brian_G 33,816
cliffty creek 2 hr know 18
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ricky Noya 16,114
Workers at State Dock 4 hr lazy summer 2
Russell Co Prosecutor Matthew Leveridge Arrested (Mar '09) 23 hr dano 111
•••
•••
•••
Russell Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000