Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,784

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Read more
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62580 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>So?
btw, thanks for responding to me, it lets me know that my post was not deleted by the mods, they must be on their dinner break
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62581 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome, I see you guys have been on a wild goose chase deleting posts..."fire in the heart, ice in the veins" gimme a break, it's so easy to ruffle your feathers. Tell the boys from Palo Alto that I've enjoyed sparring with them. I used to go to school in that area in that obscure little university with the tree mascot ; )
There is no sparring,no feathers ruffled.
So...A couple of your posts got deleted.It happens.Ask anyone here..Una and bk are not operatives lol ..Get up,dust yourself off and post to your hearts content.Don't take it so personally,and so seriously.

Chill out man.
Light

Palestine, TX

#62582 Jul 14, 2012
The more nature tries to warn us the more stupid people get trying to find logical ways to explain it LMAO! The government is hiding something?? Thats a hoot try they are hiding EVERYTHING. This is not a local thing, it is happening all over the world. hmm imagine that so are the chem trails....and sink holes and earthquakes and volcanoes and storms....say you think something might be happening??

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62583 Jul 14, 2012
It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62584 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
8 hours a week? That's like 1 hour and 15 minutes a day.
Mostly less than that.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62585 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but you must walkin' around like a zombie.
Some days it's bad. Some days I get a buzzing in my ears that is annoying. Mostly, though it just doesn't bother me. That's why I don't mind working weird over night shifts. I'm not sleeping anyway.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62587 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.
That's why I come here.

For the meds.
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62590 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>By God, I think you've got it.
so which of those describe you?
cool

Richmond, KY

#62591 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread progressed from massive animal die offs,to theories of why.Theories posted:Chem-trails,earthquakes ,BP,HAARP,NWO,God,fluoride,Una ,and the list goes on.History,the future.Cooking tips,survival tips,updates on animal die offs.Flirting,fighting,Links to Inspirational videos(G.V.)comic relief to ease tense nerves.And people just generally socializing.
Whats so dumb about that?
that was the good stuff that we discussed before, and I contributed to those discussions, but it seems there were always those that tried to disrupt those conversations. So you too have been following this thread for awhile, cool. Therefore you probably know me by the other monikers I've posted under and I suppose you are probably one of the mods which is why you don't have a location. So how's the weather in Palo Alto these days?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62592 Jul 14, 2012
Sorry...new backlit keyboard.The spacebar sometimes tends to stick.I do my best proofreading after i hit send.
cool

Richmond, KY

#62593 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread progressed from massive animal die offs,to theories of why.Theories posted:Chem-trails,earthquakes ,BP,HAARP,NWO,God,fluoride,Una ,and the list goes on.History,the future.Cooking tips,survival tips,updates on animal die offs.Flirting,fighting,Links to Inspirational videos(G.V.)comic relief to ease tense nerves.And people just generally socializing.
Whats so dumb about that?
how old are you? My guess is you're about 24, am I correct?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62594 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
that was the good stuff that we discussed before, and I contributed to those discussions, but it seems there were always those that tried to disrupt those conversations. So you too have been following this thread for awhile, cool. Therefore you probably know me by the other monikers I've posted under and I suppose you are probably one of the mods which is why you don't have a location. So how's the weather in Palo Alto these days?
Mod's R cool.And have a very tedious job.But I'm not a Mod.:)
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62595 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you? My guess is you're about 24, am I correct?
I admire your tenacity.But I can't and won't give out personal info.Sorry
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62602 Jul 14, 2012
Repost one of the posts(comical)that you had "deleted".Make us laff.Hmmm ..Very telling that you would fake post as Abeliever.
jim

Lexington, KY

#62603 Jul 14, 2012
go check out planet x geting closer and the gov is lyeing about every dam thing
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62604 Jul 14, 2012
You said I was a Mod...I said "no I'm not"
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62609 Jul 14, 2012
Is it because I haven't shouted !UGLYGURL! in a while...LOL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62612 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
Is it because I haven't shouted !UGLYGURL! in a while...LOL
I think you have to look in a mirror and say it three times

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#62615 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
Is it because I haven't shouted !UGLYGURL! in a while...LOL
Hey, lay off. That's my Girlfriend. My God no, not FakeBeliever. UglyGurl. You can have FakeBeliever.
Abeliever

Somerset, KY

#62619 Jul 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, lay off. That's my Girlfriend. My God no, not FakeBeliever. UglyGurl. You can have FakeBeliever.
You know you love me baby!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russell County Teachers 1 hr Lovey 14
Looking for Car! under $3500 (Jun '11) 1 hr kuntrygrl 17
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Alvin 135,020
The Shepherds Chapel (Oct '08) 3 hr OldTimer 298
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. 5 hr Dan Euchre 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 6 hr Seentheotherside 35,588
Heroin Menace 7 hr Concerned Parent 10
Superintendent at RC Feb 25 Alive 1
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]