Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62573 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>I've learned, at my age,(miss font has me dated) I don't really need to sleep as much as I did when I was younger.
I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62574 Jul 14, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lots of people are. My doctor told me it was "age". I said, really? I started having insomnia at age 15. Maybe it was stress. That's when I started dating. LMAO!!
at 15 I was at an all girls school-- I didn't date till college so the insomnia theory might not pass the test. Mine started when I was about 14 or 15 too. I have learned to use it to my advantage.
cool

Richmond, KY

#62575 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...sorry.But thanks for playing.
you're welcome, I see you guys have been on a wild goose chase deleting posts..."fire in the heart, ice in the veins" gimme a break, it's so easy to ruffle your feathers. Tell the boys from Palo Alto that I've enjoyed sparring with them. I used to go to school in that area in that obscure little university with the tree mascot ; )

Location hidden

#62576 Jul 14, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.
8 hours a week? That's like 1 hour and 15 minutes a day.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62577 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
you're welcome, I see you guys have been on a wild goose chase deleting posts..."fire in the heart, ice in the veins" gimme a break, it's so easy to ruffle your feathers. Tell the boys from Palo Alto that I've enjoyed sparring with them. I used to go to school in that area in that obscure little university with the tree mascot ; )
So?

Location hidden

#62578 Jul 14, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I've never slept much--no matter how old I was. I sleep on average 8 hours a week.
No offense, but you must walkin' around like a zombie.
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62579 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>So?
no one was talking to you, go climb a tree Ben.
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62580 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>So?
btw, thanks for responding to me, it lets me know that my post was not deleted by the mods, they must be on their dinner break
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62581 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no sparring,no feathers ruffled.
So...A couple of your posts got deleted.It happens.Ask anyone here..Una and bk are not operatives lol ..Get up,dust yourself off and post to your hearts content.Don't take it so personally,and so seriously.

Chill out man.
Light

Palestine, TX

#62582 Jul 14, 2012
The more nature tries to warn us the more stupid people get trying to find logical ways to explain it LMAO! The government is hiding something?? Thats a hoot try they are hiding EVERYTHING. This is not a local thing, it is happening all over the world. hmm imagine that so are the chem trails....and sink holes and earthquakes and volcanoes and storms....say you think something might be happening??

Location hidden

#62583 Jul 14, 2012
It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#62584 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
8 hours a week? That's like 1 hour and 15 minutes a day.
Mostly less than that.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

#62585 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>No offense, but you must walkin' around like a zombie.
Some days it's bad. Some days I get a buzzing in my ears that is annoying. Mostly, though it just doesn't bother me. That's why I don't mind working weird over night shifts. I'm not sleeping anyway.

Location hidden

#62587 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
It's like hanging out at the asylum. Just act like you belong and cheek the meds they give you.
That's why I come here.

For the meds.
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62590 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>By God, I think you've got it.
so which of those describe you?
cool

Richmond, KY

#62591 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread progressed from massive animal die offs,to theories of why.Theories posted:Chem-trails,earthquakes ,BP,HAARP,NWO,God,fluoride,Una ,and the list goes on.History,the future.Cooking tips,survival tips,updates on animal die offs.Flirting,fighting,Links to Inspirational videos(G.V.)comic relief to ease tense nerves.And people just generally socializing.
Whats so dumb about that?
that was the good stuff that we discussed before, and I contributed to those discussions, but it seems there were always those that tried to disrupt those conversations. So you too have been following this thread for awhile, cool. Therefore you probably know me by the other monikers I've posted under and I suppose you are probably one of the mods which is why you don't have a location. So how's the weather in Palo Alto these days?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62592 Jul 14, 2012
Sorry...new backlit keyboard.The spacebar sometimes tends to stick.I do my best proofreading after i hit send.
cool

Richmond, KY

#62593 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread progressed from massive animal die offs,to theories of why.Theories posted:Chem-trails,earthquakes ,BP,HAARP,NWO,God,fluoride,Una ,and the list goes on.History,the future.Cooking tips,survival tips,updates on animal die offs.Flirting,fighting,Links to Inspirational videos(G.V.)comic relief to ease tense nerves.And people just generally socializing.
Whats so dumb about that?
how old are you? My guess is you're about 24, am I correct?
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62594 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
that was the good stuff that we discussed before, and I contributed to those discussions, but it seems there were always those that tried to disrupt those conversations. So you too have been following this thread for awhile, cool. Therefore you probably know me by the other monikers I've posted under and I suppose you are probably one of the mods which is why you don't have a location. So how's the weather in Palo Alto these days?
Mod's R cool.And have a very tedious job.But I'm not a Mod.:)
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62595 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
how old are you? My guess is you're about 24, am I correct?
I admire your tenacity.But I can't and won't give out personal info.Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shawn Asberry, Shawn Vargas, RED 21 min busted 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,885
old men and long finger nails 1 hr Concernicus 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 2 hr Peace-Love-Happiness 34,479
Horse Farriers Thu Blacksmith 6
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) Thu Riz15 98
looking to rent Dec 17 pad les 5
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]