Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81766 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

cool

Richmond, KY

#62622 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Mod's R cool.And have a very tedious job.But I'm not a Mod.:)
yeah sure
cool

Richmond, KY

#62623 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
I admire your tenacity.But I can't and won't give out personal info.Sorry
what is so personal about your age?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#62625 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah sure
I'm a Reptilian. I am from the Planet Farton, a very gaseous planet. Just before it exploded my mommy put me in a space pod and launched it. Lucky for the folks in Allen County, Ky. I landed here. The Fart Vader destroyed my home planet in Fart Wars. I hate him.
cool

Cynthiana, KY

#62626 Jul 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Reptilian. I am from the Planet Farton, a very gaseous planet. Just before it exploded my mommy put me in a space pod and launched it. Lucky for the folks in Allen County, Ky. I landed here. The Fart Vader destroyed my home planet in Fart Wars. I hate him.
I knew I smelled something putrid when I read your post
cool

Richmond, KY

#62627 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you can even mimick my location, cool. I guess I'll just have to assume a new name. Don't worry, the message will be the same and you will be continually trying to catch a moving target. I knew you would do this just like you did to Abeliever. You are dead giveaway as a mod, bad move on your part.
Loco

Richmond, KY

#62628 Jul 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
right on cue, making a jackass out of yourself as usual.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62629 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
so now you can even mimick my location, cool. I guess I'll just have to assume a new name. Don't worry, the message will be the same and you will be continually trying to catch a moving target. I knew you would do this just like you did to Abeliever. You are dead giveaway as a mod, bad move on your part.
WOW...just...WOW
LMAO!
Nobody is....Nevermind.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#62630 Jul 14, 2012
Bens Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
so which of those describe you?
It ain't unemployed.

Ya writin' a book?
Loco

Richmond, KY

#62631 Jul 14, 2012
cool wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just start deleting my posts, it would be a lot easier. Call the boys in Palo Alto and tell them you're having a problem dealing with me. Looks like most posters are shying away from this thread now because of this. Remember, fire in the heart and ice in the veins, the problem is you have been exposed and I can sense your anger.
Bens Tree

Richmond, KY

#62632 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't unemployed.
Ya writin' a book?
you are reading it right now and you are a co-author.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#62633 Jul 14, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a Reptilian. I am from the Planet Farton, a very gaseous planet. Just before it exploded my mommy put me in a space pod and launched it. Lucky for the folks in Allen County, Ky. I landed here. The Fart Vader destroyed my home planet in Fart Wars. I hate him.
don't be so full of hate it tends to back up on you and causes gas. Do you remember the plane crash scenario? All the people from this thread are on an airplane that crashes in the snowy mountains, after several days we realize nobody will find us and we have to decide who to kill and eat first-- do you recall your answer?
Loco

Richmond, KY

#62634 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW...just...WOW
LMAO!
Nobody is....Nevermind.
now if I could only post without a location then I could even the playing field.

Location hidden

#62635 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>It ain't unemployed.

Ya writin' a book?
I am writing a book. My thesis for my Masters, does this grant me ten questions?

Location hidden

#62636 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you just start deleting my posts, it would be a lot easier. Call the boys in Palo Alto and tell them you're having a problem dealing with me. Looks like most posters are shying away from this thread now because of this. Remember, fire in the heart and ice in the veins, the problem is you have been exposed and I can sense your anger.
Posters aren't shying away.

They're out DOING somethin'.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#62637 Jul 14, 2012
This post just started getting REALLY weird. Hmm...

Location hidden

#62638 Jul 14, 2012
Bens Tree wrote:
<quoted text>
you are reading it right now and you are a co-author.
Best advice.
Ki** my ass. We'll call it a love story.

Location hidden

#62639 Jul 14, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I am writing a book. My thesis for my Masters, does this grant me ten questions?
I'll answer ten questions.

If I haven't gotten myself banned.
Loco

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#62640 Jul 14, 2012
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Grrr....LOL.Cuff him boyz he's got weed in his pocket.Could also be,the other posters are out enjoying life.

Location hidden

#62641 Jul 14, 2012
Ten Beers wrote:
<quoted text>Best advice.
Ki** my ass. We'll call it a love story.
is this a standing offer or an exclusive desk for Ben Trees?

Location hidden

#62642 Jul 14, 2012
Just saying Ten Beers...you put it out there and I am not above a law suit over false gimmick advertising. I want my day in the sun-- I mean moon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike thunkit 137,853
almost 6 week old full blooded chihuahua puppys... (Jan '11) 9 hr chiannhutchins67 20
Illegal Gambling Machines In Russell County 10 hr yes 7
dead beat renters!!! 11 hr oddie 10
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. 12 hr saywhat 74
red solo cup dance hall (Mar '13) Sat kpcolumbiaky 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 21 cowboy 712
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]