i seen it

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 14, 2010
THERE IS A ROAD BLOCK ON HWY 55 & HWY 379.I WAS JUST THERE AND WENT THRUO IT.SO BE CAREFULL EVERYBODY.
Yeah

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2010
If you're driving drunk or without insurance be sure and don't go through there and get yourself caught. Maybe the one you hit head-on and kill will be related to the dumbass that started this thread and not some innocent person.
stupid

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2010
i seen it wrote:
THERE IS A ROAD BLOCK ON HWY 55 & HWY 379.I WAS JUST THERE AND WENT THRUO IT.SO BE CAREFULL EVERYBODY.
WTF on a Monday night yeah right ? Where are the laws on friday and saturday nights when they might catch a few drunks ?
lmfao

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Jun 14, 2010
now y in the world are they having a rd block on a monday nite?? wonder who they are looking for now?
tecato

Russell Springs, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2010
stupid wrote:
<quoted text> WTF on a Monday night yeah right ? Where are the laws on friday and saturday nights when they might catch a few drunks ?
yea, that'd be way too much work for any of these cops to put out.
i seen it

Russell Springs, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2010
i dont know why they are set up on a monday night for..but i seen 2 cops going towards melson ridge a hour before they set up..i beleive they r looking for somebody.or something..not sure what is going on.
who knows

Russell Springs, KY

#7 Jun 15, 2010
who cares
hello

Russell Springs, KY

#8 Jun 15, 2010
i seen it wrote:
i dont know why they are set up on a monday night for..but i seen 2 cops going towards melson ridge a hour before they set up..i beleive they r looking for somebody.or something..not sure what is going on.
perhaps law wants to pop some thieves, meth heads or meth makers driving through there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Just Saying 136,051
Religious liberty and Christian persecution. 2 hr coffey bean 46
Excuse or Purpose? 2 hr Bible Thumper 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 2 hr Bible Thumper 35,757
Who sells OUST air sanitizer? (Apr '12) Thu Vivian 26
3 loads of driveway gravel needed Apr 22 Driveway Gravel N... 1
looking to buy 1/24 nascar diecast collections (Aug '10) Apr 21 BWC 103
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]