Looking to buy old or broken Ipods and Ipads.

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Feb 1, 2013
Cash

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

Hi there, Im looking to buy old or broken Ipads. Offering very fair pay..busted screens totally dead, doesnt matter. Cash money.
Carrie

Lexington, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Cash wrote:
Hi there, Im looking to buy old or broken Ipads. Offering very fair pay..busted screens totally dead, doesnt matter. Cash money.
I have a 4th generation iPod touch. Works great, just needs the screen replaced. If you are interested, any reasonable offer will be accepted.. Please email me at hirescarrie@yahoo.com. Thank you
interested

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Carrie wrote:
<quoted text> I have a 4th generation iPod touch. Works great, just needs the screen replaced. If you are interested, any reasonable offer will be accepted.. Please email me at hirescarrie@yahoo.com. Thank you
How many gigs is it?
Mitch grabko

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

I got several classics that need to be fixed. Email me at mitgrabko@aol.com if your interested. Most need hard drives
jacob smith

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Cash wrote:
I got a 16 Gabbys ipad that's does not turn on. Couple scratches I want to sale
Gloria

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Uh, you people do understand that if you sell your iPad or computer. Anyone at all who gets it has access to ANY & ALL of the information you've put on there, don't ya?
Every search you've done, every web site you visited. Every single word you e ever typed. Any and all contacts, etc etc.

I thought people had gotten smart to that long ago. You cannot erase anything from your computer or iPad. It is all still on there in the hard drive.

The main concern is any bank data of course but anything that tells someone how to identify you is not a good thing to pass along to a stranger.

Know what your doing.
ipod

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

got a 4th generation 8gb screen busted and fell of shoot me an offer and i might sell it to you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min wtf 151,028
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 26 min Banger 1,064
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr yourmommm 1,048
Sorry Repugnantcan Mitch McConnell 3 hr farmer 12
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Khatru 130,451
Red Solo Cup 7 hr BOO HOO HOO 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr U go girl 16,143
The Cove Auction 16 hr bdilsonlsogpwelsibn 5
•••
•••
Russell Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Russell Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••