Looking to buy old or broken Ipods and Ipads.

Posted in the Russell Springs Forum

Cash

Lexington, KY

#1 May 11, 2012
Hi there, Im looking to buy old or broken Ipads. Offering very fair pay..busted screens totally dead, doesnt matter. Cash money.
Carrie

Lexington, SC

#2 Jul 6, 2012
Cash wrote:
Hi there, Im looking to buy old or broken Ipads. Offering very fair pay..busted screens totally dead, doesnt matter. Cash money.
I have a 4th generation iPod touch. Works great, just needs the screen replaced. If you are interested, any reasonable offer will be accepted.. Please email me at hirescarrie@yahoo.com. Thank you
interested

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text> I have a 4th generation iPod touch. Works great, just needs the screen replaced. If you are interested, any reasonable offer will be accepted.. Please email me at hirescarrie@yahoo.com. Thank you
How many gigs is it?
Mitch grabko

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2012
I got several classics that need to be fixed. Email me at mitgrabko@aol.com if your interested. Most need hard drives
jacob smith

Salt Lake City, UT

#6 Jan 21, 2013
Cash wrote:
I got a 16 Gabbys ipad that's does not turn on. Couple scratches I want to sale
Gloria

Cecilia, KY

#7 Jan 22, 2013
Uh, you people do understand that if you sell your iPad or computer. Anyone at all who gets it has access to ANY & ALL of the information you've put on there, don't ya?
Every search you've done, every web site you visited. Every single word you e ever typed. Any and all contacts, etc etc.

I thought people had gotten smart to that long ago. You cannot erase anything from your computer or iPad. It is all still on there in the hard drive.

The main concern is any bank data of course but anything that tells someone how to identify you is not a good thing to pass along to a stranger.

Know what your doing.
ipod

Jamestown, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
got a 4th generation 8gb screen busted and fell of shoot me an offer and i might sell it to you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Russell Springs, KY (Jul '10) 3 hr Brian_G 34,488
Lost items at intersection at franklin chvy an... 6 hr Suede 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Known Fact 131,906
Best Russell County Christmas Lights 11 hr Rudolph 0
McDonald's (Aug '13) 20 hr Man oh man 12
old men and long finger nails Fri Concernicus 2
Horse Farriers Dec 18 Blacksmith 6
Russell Springs Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Russell Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Russell Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Russell Springs

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night