Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,205

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14633 Jul 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but a little piece of shit on the fat azz of life.
Lmfao
Quiet thyself, anal scab! Thy knowest not of what thou talkest. That's the nice way of saying dumbass, but you had to have it explained to you.

Houston, TX

#14634 Jul 8, 2012
Some race horses staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record. "In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!"

Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!!"

"Oh that's good, but in the last 36 races, I've won 28!", says another, flicking his tail.

At this point, they notice that a greyhound dog has been sitting there listening. "I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I've won 88 of them!"

The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog."
What

Louisville, KY

#14635 Jul 8, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet thyself, anal scab! Thy knowest not of what thou talkest. That's the nice way of saying dumbass, but you had to have it explained to you.
High on your own flatulence again.

Since: Apr 12

Mountain View, CA

#14636 Jul 8, 2012
Yet even as Rio Tinto struggles to meet shareholders' demands, it is expected to remain committed to developing its Oyu Tolgoi copper mine in Mongolia, which will produce about 8 percent of the world's total copper output once it begins production next year. Rio Tinto and other mining companies heavily invested in Mongolia have been closely monitoring the country's elections at the end of June, in which no group won a majority.
http://www.quarryequipments.net/mining-equipm...
feldspar crushing equipment
Nonetheless, the opposition Democratic Party has expressed confidence about being able to form a ruling party, and investors will be focused on how the new government will use profits from its mineral wealth, which is estimated at $1.3 trillion.
crusherkingdom

Mountain View, CA

#14637 Jul 8, 2012
Looking ahead, many investors expect an upturn in the global economy, which in turn will drive up copper demand. So while Goldman Sachs lowered its third quarter price target to $8,000 per metric ton from $9,000 a ton, it expects the market to be balanced this year as supply tightens.
http://www.quarryequipments.net/mining-equipm...
copper ore beneficiation equipment

Houston, TX

#14638 Jul 9, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>High on your own flatulence again.
Well, I can see that things haven't gotten any better in Bowling Green...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14640 Jul 9, 2012
Bowling Green is a nice college town.(The Hill Toppers)Should expect the ones that did not make it,or,the college persons,just can not resist being negative.Then ,again,there are the ones that just can not resist being nasty,as that is their nature.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14641 Jul 9, 2012
After all the flap in Congress,Holder and Obummer not wanting to have the who`s who in the limelight,they have decided to indict some of the fall guys of Fast and Furious.Now,why could they not do just the thing up front and tell Congress all the facts,instead of beating around the bush with the facts?So much for honesty and openness for the administration.No more Obummer!!!!
Marie Luise Dopico

Medford, MA

#14642 Jul 10, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Ms. Dobro, you really need to put that gin bottle down. Then, when you remove yourself from that drunken haze, you'll be able to see the error of your ways. You might consider AA. Out of all the programs, over the years, that is the ONLY one that has proven to work, but you must adhere to their rules, hence, no more gin.
After you've done this, give me a holler back and you can thank me for my advice. In the meantime, I shall pray for you.....
That is the best you can do?
Just limit yourself to the lame jokes you copy.
You remind me of a Buffoon in the body of the Baboon.

Houston, TX

#14643 Jul 10, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, Ms. Dobro! How unkind of you! I don't believe that I've said anything of that sort to you. Some folks like my jokes, no matter where, or how, I post them. Why? Because I take the time to, and don't engage in some of this silly bickering, that I see on here.

Some of these folks try seriously to exchange views, while others seek to disrupt and insult them. The cream rises to the top, however, and the dregs fall to the bottom, and you all know who you are. As far as what you think of me, Ms. Dobro, I couldn't care less. I do wish you a good day, though, in spite of it all, for I a fair amount of class, unlike some others.

Houston, TX

#14644 Jul 10, 2012
****Make that "I HAVE a fair amount of class, etc., etc.****

Big Stevie corrects his own...
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14646 Jul 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
After all the flap in Congress,Holder and Obummer not wanting to have the who`s who in the limelight,they have decided to indict some of the fall guys of Fast and Furious.Now,why could they not do just the thing up front and tell Congress all the facts,instead of beating around the bush with the facts?So much for honesty and openness for the administration.No more Obummer!!!!
Uhhhh, you do know Bush used Executive Privilege around 20 times don't you you stupid pos?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14647 Jul 10, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao
Kevin

Bowie, MD

#14648 Jul 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but a little piece of shit on the fat azz of life.
Lmfao
Were you born a tw*t?(*=a)

Or, did you have to practice at it?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14649 Jul 10, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born a tw*t?(*=a)
Or, did you have to practice at it?
Were you born a pos, or did it just ripen in you?

Lmfao
Kevin

Bowie, MD

#14650 Jul 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Were you born a pos, or did it just ripen in you?
Lmfao
That didn't make a bit of sense.

Anyway, there's your bitchslap of the day.

Smell ya later, tw*t (*=a)
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14651 Jul 10, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>That didn't make a bit of sense.
Anyway, there's your bitchslap of the day.
Smell ya later, tw*t (*=a)
Buy a Dictionary you ignorant pos. It will help you out.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14652 Jul 10, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhh, you do know Bush used Executive Privilege around 20 times don't you you stupid pos?
How long will it take you to find anything in the request for info the Congress asked for,that would indicate any National Defense,or info that would create a problem?Just think,all they asked for was who ran the show,who was responsible for the Fast and Furious,was any one known?And all they got was running around the out house.Now somehow this has gotten all the way out of control til executive Privilege has to mean the executives WERE involved!How far up?Obama is the one wants it shut down!

Executive Priviledge means the top just wants secrets kept secret.So much for open -ness,for what the public should be able to know and the Congress should have the info.

And still no need to call names,just because you find it impossible to understand.

\

Houston, TX

#14654 Jul 11, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhhh, you do know Bush used Executive Privilege around 20 times don't you you stupid pos?
Uhhhh, you do know that Obama has used it OVER TWO HUNDRED TIMES, SO FAR, AND IS STILL GOING STRONG, don't you, you stupid pos?

Two can play that game, dickey!
inspector

United States

#14655 Jul 11, 2012
New Truck built by a company which didn't get bail out money.

I bought a new Ford F250 Tri-Flex Fuel Truck .
Go figure it runs on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.
I returned to the dealer yesterday
Because I couldn't get the radio to work.
The service technician explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the technician said to the radio.
The radio replied,'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued and 'On The Road Again'
Came from the speakers.

Then he said,'Ray Charles!' and in an instant,
' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy and for the next few days,
Every time I'd say,'Beethoven,'
I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran a red light
And nearly creamed my new truck,
But I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled,'Asshole!'
Immediately the radio responded with,

Ladies and gentlemen,
The President of The
United States

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lifelong Learning Academy 38 min Kim 8
aaron niswonger (Jun '10) 48 min happy 5
chrissy bertram 1 hr happy 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr spaceship 131,570
Sodomy 3rd Degree Arrest in Boyd County 1 hr Wondering 60
Kristopher Mackey 2 hr Wes 8
Roommate wanted! Monetary rent free. 3 hr flingthing 21
Russell Dating
Find my Match

Russell People Search