Daddy's Drive In

Posted in the Rushville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
duh duh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 16, 2010
 
Clint Hunter is a low life who hasn't paid child support in a VERY long time and now the law is looking for him. If you like eating at this place do it soon......if the lawyers have their way it won't be open for long!
foshizzle

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2010
 
After my dining experiences there, I can't believe that they are still open.
ClintsExWife

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

He has not paid me 1 penny of child support since 2004. He has no parenting time with our children because of abuse & abandonment issues.I had to move 1000 miles away before my children felt safe enough to go with friends anyplace.They actually ask me if they had to see him if I make him pay support. They are not little kids they are 15 & still afraid to be around him. The courts have said they couldn't find him to enforce child support.I just found out today that he owns this diner & notified the child support agency that he owns this place.They will be going after him for the back support. I don't understand how he can support Toys for Tots(which is a great program) but he can't support his children.
eatit

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 24, 2010
 

Judged:

1

i think your just mad because he has his own restrant and you bring his exwife dont get your cut in it.
judge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2010
 
i thought that dive CLOSED????
Clints ExWife

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2010
 
Yeah,I heard that 1 week after I found out about it. That happens all the time every time I find a good address or find his job he quits or moves. That's why its been 6 years without a penny of child support.I'm only ordered $80/week ($40/kid) support. That really wouldn't pay for much anyway but I think he should help support his kids.
And eatit if I just wanted money & would have a lot more than $40/kid. I have never went back to get support raised,which you can do. They told me even if I don't know where he is I can still go back & get it raised because the state minimum gets raised. I have a good job at the hospital & my husband has a good job as a mechanic. We provide everything the kids need & want. No we do not get any state assistant. But he needs to help support his kids. I would be happy with anything. Why is it always up to the mother to support the kids?
duh duh

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 25, 2010
 
eatit wrote:
i think your just mad because he has his own restrant and you bring his exwife dont get your cut in it.
It the kids that need their cut dipshit. who wants to guess tha this is a MAN???????
ClintsExWife

Houma, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 25, 2010
 
I'm sure it's a man.If you try to go after child support all the other deadbeat men are there to yell how you just want money. They never think that it's the kids that deserve the support of both parents.
jama friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2010
 
That right u get him auntin and "duh duh"
representin765

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 4, 2012
 
Kerenza??? Is that you??? I just want to let all of you know that Clint Hunter is a good guy....he is married has another baby and takes damn good care of his responsibilities!!!!!! So what the Diner went out of buisness.....it isn't there fault it went under it was the stupid guy that sold them the damn building!!!! I haven't receieved any child support for my children in a long time either....do you see me on here complaining??? NO!!!!! Set a better example for your children! Should all children get what they deserve? Yes they sure should! There are times when you just have to suck it up cupcake, move on and do the best that you can for your children. In the long run your children will know who took care of them, who bought them everything, loved them unconditionally, tucked them into bed at night, etc. Don't come on here bashing someone just because you are mad at the fact that he doesn't want to be wit you any more! I have known Clint a looooooooong time and even tho we all have our ups and downs (including him) everyone has a story and until there are enough hours in the day to explain both sides of the damn story don't bash someone! I will stick up for Clint til the day that I die....he is a life long known person to me and my family and to know your dumbass would even think of doing something like this doesn't surprise me one bit! Shut your damn mouth, do what you gotta do and keep it movin bitch!
I just don't like you!

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 4, 2012
 
representin765 wrote:
Kerenza??? Is that you??? I just want to let all of you know that Clint Hunter is a good guy....he is married has another baby and takes damn good care of his responsibilities!!!!!! So what the Diner went out of buisness.....it isn't there fault it went under it was the stupid guy that sold them the damn building!!!! I haven't receieved any child support for my children in a long time either....do you see me on here complaining??? NO!!!!! Set a better example for your children! Should all children get what they deserve? Yes they sure should! There are times when you just have to suck it up cupcake, move on and do the best that you can for your children. In the long run your children will know who took care of them, who bought them everything, loved them unconditionally, tucked them into bed at night, etc. Don't come on here bashing someone just because you are mad at the fact that he doesn't want to be wit you any more! I have known Clint a looooooooong time and even tho we all have our ups and downs (including him) everyone has a story and until there are enough hours in the day to explain both sides of the damn story don't bash someone! I will stick up for Clint til the day that I die....he is a life long known person to me and my family and to know your dumbass would even think of doing something like this doesn't surprise me one bit! Shut your damn mouth, do what you gotta do and keep it movin bitch!
Well I don't know any involved but if this Clint guy owes child support then he needs to pay it and if he can't pay it then he shouldn't be having more kids if he can't support the ones he already has. Just because this woman can support them herself doesn't mean she should have to. This Clint should man up and pay his share or sit in a jail cell. I have no sympathy for dead beat parents. They helped create those little people they should help support them. Friend or not, you aren't doing this guy any favors by defending his bad behavior.
I just don't like you!

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 4, 2012
 
representin765 wrote:
Kerenza??? Is that you??? I just want to let all of you know that Clint Hunter is a good guy....he is married has another baby and takes damn good care of his responsibilities!!!!!! So what the Diner went out of buisness.....it isn't there fault it went under it was the stupid guy that sold them the damn building!!!! I haven't receieved any child support for my children in a long time either....do you see me on here complaining??? NO!!!!! Set a better example for your children! Should all children get what they deserve? Yes they sure should! There are times when you just have to suck it up cupcake, move on and do the best that you can for your children. In the long run your children will know who took care of them, who bought them everything, loved them unconditionally, tucked them into bed at night, etc. Don't come on here bashing someone just because you are mad at the fact that he doesn't want to be wit you any more! I have known Clint a looooooooong time and even tho we all have our ups and downs (including him) everyone has a story and until there are enough hours in the day to explain both sides of the damn story don't bash someone! I will stick up for Clint til the day that I die....he is a life long known person to me and my family and to know your dumbass would even think of doing something like this doesn't surprise me one bit! Shut your damn mouth, do what you gotta do and keep it movin bitch!
And another thing, this topic was dead over 2 yrs ago!
HUNTER

Rushville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 4, 2012
 
IT IS NOT KERENSA TRY THIS IT IS HIS 2ND EX-WIFE
CLINT AND HIS NEW WIFE AND MYSELF ARE ALL FRIENDS I DID NOT PUT THIS ON HERE AND IF YOU ARE A LONG TIME FRIEND OF CLINTS YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM ABOUT THIS AND NOT POST ON HERE WHERE OUR SON CAN SEE YOU CALLING ME A BITCH AND A DUMBASS. THE ONLY ONES THAT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR SON IS CLINT AND MYSELF AND OUR FAMILY SO YOU OPENED YOUR DUMB MOUTH WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS! I WOULD NEVER BASH CLINT ON HERE OR ANY WHERE AND YOU SHOULD SET A BETTER EXAMPLE YOU DONT CALL SOMEONES MOTHER A BITCH AND I AM SURE CLINT WOULD AGREE GO FIND THE 2ND AND TELL HER ALL OF THIS SINCE SHE POSTED ALL THIS ON HERE AND GO FUCK OFF!! AND YES IT WAS OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND LOOK AT THE TOWN IT CAME FROM AND ASK CLINT WHERE I LIVE AT DUMBASS
I just don't like you!

Gilman, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 4, 2012
 
HUNTER wrote:
IT IS NOT KERENSA TRY THIS IT IS HIS 2ND EX-WIFE
CLINT AND HIS NEW WIFE AND MYSELF ARE ALL FRIENDS I DID NOT PUT THIS ON HERE AND IF YOU ARE A LONG TIME FRIEND OF CLINTS YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM ABOUT THIS AND NOT POST ON HERE WHERE OUR SON CAN SEE YOU CALLING ME A BITCH AND A DUMBASS. THE ONLY ONES THAT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR SON IS CLINT AND MYSELF AND OUR FAMILY SO YOU OPENED YOUR DUMB MOUTH WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS! I WOULD NEVER BASH CLINT ON HERE OR ANY WHERE AND YOU SHOULD SET A BETTER EXAMPLE YOU DONT CALL SOMEONES MOTHER A BITCH AND I AM SURE CLINT WOULD AGREE GO FIND THE 2ND AND TELL HER ALL OF THIS SINCE SHE POSTED ALL THIS ON HERE AND GO FUCK OFF!! AND YES IT WAS OVER TWO YEARS AGO AND LOOK AT THE TOWN IT CAME FROM AND ASK CLINT WHERE I LIVE AT DUMBASS
Damn! This Clint dude sounds like a real @ss! How many wives he had? Why even have vows if there is no intent on keeping them? Then have babies that you don't even plan on raising? Real victims are the kids who never asked to be put in the situation. I do not understand why women even take a loser like this in to begin with much less marry and breed with! Good luck, ladies! Sounds like a real piece of work!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Rushville Forum right now

Search the Rushville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
should local min wagers strike? 15$ hour 3 min Mike 32
Murder 19 min Mike 19
Drug bust 1 hr midge 74
don miller 6 hr concerned in rushville 1
dylon lakes 11 hr your reckless 5
Top Schools! (sorry, not Rush County) 13 hr Pat E 6
Easthills done? 14 hr hot girl 20
•••
•••
•••
Rushville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rushville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rushville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••