idea

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Has anyone heard anything about this school. I was told it was in a bigger mess that last year. I don't know how I didn't think it could get worse than it was last school term. But yesterday I was told West will not beable to start school on time.Has anyone else heard that?
sucks

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

Last year sucked. Was a total mess, those kids have no right being in that area during the contruction. So much mis-haps last year that parents didnt know about. I feel for our children this year. I think the board needs to do something. Hell they have had all year to make plans for our children. If it was any other school, it would have been done . Randy Auvil isnt doing crap..maybe a new principle would be great too.
fran

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2011

west will not start with everyone else it will delayed
rumors

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

This is what was said last year..and our kids went in all that damn mess. Any OTHER SCHOOL and the kids would have had a good place to attend, instead of the shit hole they had to deal with this past year!
Something needs to be done. Take this to the bank, my child gets hurt in all this mess.. God help the school and Greenbrier County Board. No turning heads this year, was told its a bigger mess than last year. It was to be complete by now, whats the damn hold up?
Dumbasses

Daniels, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

Yup and bitching about it on Topix is really going to accomplish a lot. I am sure the county school board is just dying to read all about your concerns on an anonymous message board.

idiots.....
student

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Yea the school was crap last year and will be this year. i saw the school and it looks like crap and i did hear that our school will be starting later than everyone else but then im hearing it will start on the 25th with everyone else. idk but i need to find out soon when we r starting if u guys find out let me know..
eastern end

Ashton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

I went to East while it was under construction and I just wanted to say that it isn't an east v. west thing. We went to school in a total mess too. We even had a rail go through a classroom window. We had a different area taped off everyday and so much noise we couldn't even hear the teachers. I felt like we should have hard hats and steel toed boots to walk the halls. I think it is a bad idea to send kids to school in a construction zone no matter what end of the county it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Rupert Forum right now

Search the Rupert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min George 44,043
rachel is taking methadone drug and its stil a ... 48 min so sad 7
Town Workers 2 hr Concerned 1
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 10 hr Jimmy love dead at 47 3,902
April Smailes 16 hr just heard 3
Karen Bragg 20 hr unknown 7
coronadoo coal Tue jay 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rupert Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rupert People Search