“Ruidoso”

Since: Apr 12

same

#43 Apr 23, 2012
Misty T wrote:
Red faced mayor Alborn still can't get his foot out of his mouth. Hearing that prtestors might descend upon VOR, he whined, "well only 111 people can be here by order of the fire department, so hah". Alborn also attempted to spread misinformation vis a vis the time of the scheduled protest in hopes to muddle the protest.
Shame, shame, shame!
http://www.ruidosonews.com/ruidoso-breaking_n...
One question why is this man still in office?

“Ruidoso”

Since: Apr 12

same

#44 Apr 23, 2012
Why do we put up with this? I am so sick and tired of this VILLIAGE telling me what I can and cannot do. Today we got a letter saying we are not in compliance with the Ruidoso Forestry. Why because we have one tree that hangs low.
Well Ruidoso Forestry. I have plenty of money and would love to inconvenience you in court.
Its my land we are surrounded by forest so they want to tell me that my land is a fire hazard.
I dont like to be told what to do or what I cant do.
SO bring it.
Snicker

Ruidoso, NM

#45 Apr 24, 2012
Fools and their money
TEX

Cypress, TX

#46 Apr 24, 2012
Mechanic,

Like I said before, anyone who has a different opinion than you is labled a "commie" or "liberal". Come on.

Take that jump suit off, wash those oil stained hands and admit that you are scared of opinions that differ from yours and those mean ol' Russians who may attack at any minute. Oh, and make sure and hit Walmart today to stock up on canned goods and ammo.
The Mechanic

Ruidoso, NM

#47 Apr 24, 2012
TEX wrote:
Mechanic,
Like I said before, anyone who has a different opinion than you is labled a "commie" or "liberal". Come on.
Take that jump suit off, wash those oil stained hands and admit that you are scared of opinions that differ from yours and those mean ol' Russians who may attack at any minute. Oh, and make sure and hit Walmart today to stock up on canned goods and ammo.
tex, you are laughable. You don't seem to realize the enemy is our own government that is removing our liberties. Come on and reveal that swastika tattoo you got in prison.
TEX

Rowlett, TX

#48 Apr 24, 2012
so predictable.....now a Nazi reference. LOL

okay, I will play along....what other "liberties" have we lost?
The Mechanic

Ruidoso, NM

#49 Apr 25, 2012
TEX wrote:
so predictable.....now a Nazi reference. LOL
okay, I will play along....what other "liberties" have we lost?
Now, tex, you are starting to ask the correct questions.
obamas executive order prohibiting free speech when he and the secret service are present. A Liberty lost. Want more you say?
The National Defense Authorization Act says they can hold an American citizen indefinitely without "due process" just on a suspicion. No charges need to be filed, no attorney, no jury trial. They can hold you as long as they like and you can't do anything.
No person is safe in their home, their personal effects or property, the 4th Amendment is gone.
This is the result of giving government too much power. Yeah, it was the republicans and democrats that brought this on and you voted for them. Aren't you proud?
TEX

Euless, TX

#50 Apr 25, 2012
Greasy, and how do these laws (if valid per your comment) affected you today?

Don't give me a bunch of 4th amendment arguments....answer the question.
The Mechanic

Ruidoso, NM

#51 Apr 25, 2012
These totalitarian laws affect both you and I, we are less free. Now answer my question, aren't you proud of what the officials you voted for have done?
oladcock

Placitas, NM

#52 Apr 26, 2012
TEX wrote:
so predictable.....now a Nazi reference. LOL
okay, I will play along....what other "liberties" have we lost?
You've got to be kidding, right? The vast majority of our liberties lost are economic. I'm pretty sure taking 100% of the fruits of your labor makes you a slave, what about 10-20 or 50%? Especially when spent on individuals, demographics, or political policies you don't agree with that's unconstitutional and straight up theft. What do you do in everyday life that requires government "permission" and fee attached? Accepting the fruits of others labors while giving nothing in return is slavery as well. Only the government tells you not to feed the bears because it'll make them dependant while handing out welfare and food stamps. Don't worry, if you don't think your liberties have been trampled on, they'll get to you when they are finished with everyone else...O.L.
TEX

Euless, TX

#53 Apr 26, 2012
Greasy, proud of some things but not all. What do you want? Anarchy?

Cock, what a pitiful little man you are. I am a VP in a large privately held company, make a nice living and love this Country. You sound like a sad revolutionary dreamer. Tell me...what has made you that way? I brt there is some event in your past thy has made you rebel against society. Sad.
oladcock

Placitas, NM

#54 Apr 27, 2012
The pitiful little people are the ones that willingly accept less than what we are capable of. You thump your chest of success in one of the business friendly states, move to those that are dragging this contry down the tubes and make those claims. I see you prefer to attack individuals because you can't defend the indefenceable. You own a gun, great. Even sheep will defend their young, the difference is they won't lift a finger for others. Revolutionary dreamer? Yep, you bet. The struggle to resist domination by evil men never ends and never will. Go back to your slumber, there are a few sheepdogs that will save you from the wolves you elect...O.L.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55 Apr 27, 2012
oladcock wrote:
The pitiful little people are the ones that willingly accept less than what we are capable of. You thump your chest of success in one of the business friendly states, move to those that are dragging this contry down the tubes and make those claims. I see you prefer to attack individuals because you can't defend the indefenceable. You own a gun, great. Even sheep will defend their young, the difference is they won't lift a finger for others. Revolutionary dreamer? Yep, you bet. The struggle to resist domination by evil men never ends and never will. Go back to your slumber, there are a few sheepdogs that will save you from the wolves you elect...O.L.
Oh surely you don't believe that VP BS? Tex has already been caught in a myriad of lies. Poor sap. Everyone has mopped the floor with him- in fact, he's the laughing stock of the forum. He's just too dumb to realize it.
TEX

Cypress, TX

#56 Apr 28, 2012
Cock, I am too bored with your comments even pay them much attention anymore.

Gladys, yes. VP. Wanna compare wallets? What lies are you referring too? Please list them or keep quiet.

Yeah, I am the "crazy" on one this forum because it is made up with gun freaks and people disenchanted about everything about society. I represent the other 99.99999999999999999% that are hard working Americans who love this Country (but knolw it's not perfect) and figure we have 80-something years on this earth and want to make the best of it.

Seriously Gladys, are you really calling me a "laughing stock"? have you seen you profile pic? LOL

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57 Apr 28, 2012
I called you a laughing stock because everyone is laughing at you. Do you really wanna compare bank accounts? That wouldn't make you right either. You like to stray way off course but your diversion tactics have failed,too.
TEX

Cypress, TX

#58 Apr 28, 2012
Lol.....

Sure, let's compare. You will lose.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#59 Apr 28, 2012
TEX wrote:
Lol.....
Sure, let's compare. You will lose.
You are so totally stupid and unaware, you did not comprehend the meaning of my post. You see, it doesn't matter how much money you have in your wallet or the bank, it has no bearing on this debate. It certainly doesn't validate anything you've posted, rather, it only serves to show you as the loud mouth braggadocio that you surely are.
TEX

Cypress, TX

#60 Apr 28, 2012
Ms. Nolte, the $ reference was in defense of your attack regarding my profession...you are a classic "spin master"

If you don't mind, can you answer my earlier question regarding why you are so alienated from society? What has happened in your past that makes you so dedicated on rejecting the norms of our socitey?
STINKER

Alto, NM

#61 Apr 28, 2012
TEX wrote:
What has happened in your past that makes you so dedicated on rejecting the norms of our socitey?
What are you referring to as norms of our society.
Under Dog

Alto, NM

#62 Apr 28, 2012
TEX your VIP attitude troubles me almost as much as your claim of being a VP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former police officer appeals termination 34 min Just Watching 54
Unexplained fireball east of the Sacramento Mou... 43 min Late 27
New evidence that global warming is BS (Nov '09) 1 hr Sddam 7,284
Can a good Muslim be a good American ? 1 hr muslim 79
Reliable internet service in Ruidoso area Sep 26 crdidowns 4
Cody Posey freed after 2004 shooting spree on S... (Oct '10) Sep 26 NM Parent 24
Ruidoso engineer John Shaw dies Sep 26 Former Customer 1

Ruidoso Jobs

Ruidoso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ruidoso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ruidoso

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]