Carrizozo swears in a new chief of police - Ruidoso News

Full story: Ruidoso News

Rachel Weiser, receives congtratulations from Carrizozo Mayor Bob Hemphill after her appointment as the new Carrizozo Chief of Police.
Comments
1,601 - 1,620 of 1,623 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jun 24
T Jr

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

By stander wrote:
does...not dose. I think I"ll take you up on that IQ test. Or did you mean an IP test? I've seen little Tim stoned out of his head. Recently. You may not be on welfare but the mother of your kids is. How about an UA test? I think I could win that one. Meth is your game and we know it. Right now the pipe is in your right jeans pocket.
There is 6 people living there. How do you pay the electric bill?
ill take you up on that UA test any time!!!
T Jr

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Gilbert wrote:
Scott your nothing more than a piece of azz also. Except you like to take male peepee's in your azz. Plus use and peddle dope. I guess the plus is that you won't be able to reproduce with another male.
ha ha better watch out mother fu**er them fightin right there. not a threat but just a warning you dont wanna make this out to somethin bigger than it already is so shut your mouth while you are ahead, sound good?
T Jr

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

zozo grizzlie wrote:
Who are you funnin'dude? I went to school with you and everyone knew if you went to Timmy's house you were going for the drugs. You sold drugs at school. You were bombed a lot. You traded punetang for rock man. Who you blowing now? You can't say this **** here in this town man and expect ppl to believe it. Get real.
... oh ok you went to school with me is that right, well then i have a coouple qestions. you say i sold drugs at school right? well how is it then that the whole four years of high school i was never hit on by one of the drug dogs that came to our school? and what do you mean i traded punetang for rock? and also if you knew that the said action of me saling drugs at school were taking place at the time why did you do nothing to bring a stop to it? doesnt that make you just as guilty? sense you all are law abiding people that does make you just as guilty in the eyes of the law. how about lets get your name out here and drag out the skeletons you have hiding in your closet..
By stander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Attack mode Jr.? If you are so rightous, then keep brother Ty away from it and away from selling drugs. That would be your good mark on your family. Why none of you went to jail still remains as much a mystery as why did the guy go nuts and kill everyone at Benito?
scott

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

Gilbert wrote:
Scott your nothing more than a piece of azz also. Except you like to take male peepee's in your azz. Plus use and peddle dope. I guess the plus is that you won't be able to reproduce with another male.
If u really think that then ur dumb for real i am not gay what so ever and if u want me to prove it to u i will. ur just reall pathetic and have nothing better to do so step up gilbert ill show u whos gay ha ha ha ha i dont even care what u guys think of me ur just a bunch of low lifes actin like ur somthin so go to hell i dont even care anymor and u better keep my lil bro ty name out your mouth he is 12 get over it wow u guys are so cool to be bashin on a 12 year old he is a good kid so fuck off already damnit and ya im talkin like this cause i dont care i have no respect for ppl that can talk shit about a 12 year old u ppl on here are just dumb asses that have no lifes and dont have nothing to live for i think its about time to jump off that cliff now :))))) ha ha funny
ZZZ

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Judged:

Warning! Eugene Vallejos is either off parole/probation or will be in a few months. What is written about him is 100% factual, documented, witnesses by many, and true. I am here to warn you to watch your belongings, keep him out of your home, protect your women and children, and walk away fom the psychopath. Spread the news!
By stander

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

What was he in for? Theft right? See Scott? We talk about other people here. But tell baby bro to cool his jets on the drug talk at school ok? He could get busted, you never know. There never was any drug sniffing dogs at school, give me a break. You talk a mean game on here but we all know the score dude.
funny

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

Judged:

ZZZ wrote:
Warning! Eugene Vallejos is either off parole/probation or will be in a few months. What is written about him is 100% factual, documented, witnesses by many, and true. I am here to warn you to watch your belongings, keep him out of your home, protect your women and children, and walk away fom the psychopath. Spread the news!
He just learned from his cheatin, theiven momma. apple didnt fall to far
Buggs Bunny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

OH yeah?
just me

Carrizozo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

WHY DON'T ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN GOSSIP ABOUT OTHERS STEP OUT OF YOUR GLASS HOUSES & FALL OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES!!!!!!!!!!OH YEA & EMPTY OUT YOUR SKELETONS FROM YOUR CLOSET'S WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!!!!!!!
spears

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:

Wow u all still bloging on me n the barelas weihbrects vegas Spencer virden n heifers omg lmfaao haha u obviosly ant got anything betta to do but u all best watch way u say to each other u all r bbringingg it down to hell dragging Ha ha..... It self to Sunnyside get over it drama already uugghhhh discusting
Bill

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Does any one know the local police dept frequencies used for Carrizozo? I know the County sheriff main and fire. Or they on the county sheriff frequency?
On the radio

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2011

Bill, they are dispatched through the county dispatch, same frequency as the SO.
Hide N Seek

Deming, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Found this again. Carrie divorced Stirling and married her druggie boyfriend from high school. Turns out she DID do a lot of drugs in high school and now she is in the occult with the Long Boy. Turns out nobody was wrong here except Scary CarrY
Bad memories

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

The Scary Carrie left a wide wake of accusations and BS attempts to defame. She sucked her family into it and damaged more than just herself with her lies. She has the rest of her life to pay for it.
wondering

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh man, ha ha ha, I will never forget her drunken or drugged up or both rant on here several years ago. It was the most interesting post I've ever seen on a public forum. Maybe wherever she is she can log on and entertain us some more.
buddy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

First off Scott.. As family I love u homie.. They dont know us whatsoever nor truth...dragging us family down well been there n tired of it. I wont let tem faze me any. Scott u and Tim Jr are young and has lot going for u both. Remain strong and head up cuz.. God knows everything and they will be at judgement day. God dont like ugly..
scott wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all if u ppl really knew us and me like u say u do then u would know i DO NOT have an addiction. I pay tax dollars just like everyone else dose and work for what i have. I am not on walfare i support my self. Sorry if my words are not plain enough for u to understand. I do not do crack never even seen it in my life. I am sober and i have never been on drug before. I am a normal person i eat, sleep, shower, and work just like everyone else dose. I pay my own way i work really hard and i actually take pride in my work and my life. I try and do the best i can but it gets hard when this world dosn't belive in u and is alway putting u down. I have never been in jail nor do i have a record. I have dreams just like everyone else dose and thats all for me talk all u want. Having courage and workethic is all i need and u ppl arn't going to fase me.
dumb n white

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

Judged:

fyi...new cop brisino bad seed fired in farminton and his brother theodor was one of the cops who beat up Rodney King in LA
DESPERATLYSEEKIN GJUSTICE

Weatherford, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

winers losers wrote:
I'll tell you what is gross, the high school girls who end up pregnant and have Tim Sr. babies and don't even remember sleeping with him. Now that is called date rape drugs my friends.
they remember they just dont admitt it.
Deja MOO

Sacramento, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Love this page. Love it. SO here is is again my friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Ruidoso Forum right now

Search the Ruidoso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Alamo set to award Indian Wells contract (Jul '13) 23 min You Sound Envious 55
Israel 27 min sidhartha 113
Iran (Sep '13) 1 hr Ralph 39
You're Old; Go Move To Florida! 1 hr Ralph 16
Eating Out in Ruidoso Area 11 hr Wagon wheeler 11
Say it in six words (Jul '08) 17 hr Richies Cool Man Diary 8,443
Big dollar commitment asked from Lincoln County... Jul 23 Crock it is 5
•••
•••