Comments
101 - 120 of 182 Comments Last updated Mar 16, 2014
Moniter

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jul 30, 2012
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Boring wrote:
Yawn.
STUUUUUUUUPID! LOL
Check it out

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

10

10

9

What prominent attorney sent a cease and desist letter to the Mayor and Debi Lee, for slanderous remarks Debi made in a public meeting?
Stay tuned folks, Debi's vicious mouth is still running, but about the wrong person. This one is NOT an employee, This one happens to be this prominent attorney's son!
No Big Deal

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Check it out wrote:
What prominent attorney sent a cease and desist letter to the Mayor and Debi Lee, for slanderous remarks Debi made in a public meeting?
Stay tuned folks, Debi's vicious mouth is still running, but about the wrong person. This one is NOT an employee, This one happens to be this prominent attorney's son!
It is pretty easy for the Mayor and Lee to shoot thier mouth in a public meeting when they know that the Self Insured Fund (i.e. the taxpayers) will fight all thier legal battles.
Check it out

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Oct 18, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

True, but if she utters one more word, Debi Lee can be personally sued, besides her being sued in her official capacity. The Self Insured Fund won't cover the personal law suit.
Just how long are the taxpayers going to put up with all of these "public servants" that haven't woken up to the fact that she was, has been, and will continue to be bad news for the village as a whole?
They have had enough time to "get" the fact she is a silver tongued, smooth talking self centered,backstabbing witch?
She's after another employee now, When will they stop her? She needs to be on the unemployment lines for a change. She's gotten too comfortable with her $100,000.00 Pay. And her side kick, "cling-bottom" still hasn't learned the new system!
Josephine Baltrone

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

4

First of all, there are NO prominent attorneys in this town. Have you ever left this mountain? Do you know what prominent means?

Second, if Debi Lee didn't face so much resentment for the mere fact that she is a woman of dimunitive proportion, things wouldn't be as bad as they are in this town. She has the intelligence, forsight and determination not just to get things done but to understand what needs to be done and in what priority. Unfortunately, she is hammered by a bunch of uneducated thugs who second guess her every move and stand in the way of all of the (many) brilliant ideas she has had.

Where is the Post your Opinion of Mayor Alborn thread? Why must Debi Lee be the target of all of your wrath? No one works harder for this community. And yes, if you spend ten hours a day pushing a rock and it doesn't move, it's still work.

As for her salary, any town would be lucky to have her. All of this talk about her salary just shows the bizaree resentment. No, she's not one of the good ole boys. Lord knows you all have no trouble shoveling money down the rusty gullets of all the good ole boys and yes men.
Ole tmer

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

From all your posts, you don't seem that YOU HAVE been here long!
Debi Lee faces resentment because she was brought in by Stoddard and former Mayor Nunly. There was no back ground check and she lied on her application. Other applicants were not even given the courtesy of an interview. Stoddard knew her from his travels to Clovis and Portales and ???. Debi has caused families hardships. Her controlling sociopath nature has made it very difficult for village employees. She is a smooth talking silver tongue she devil that lacks honesty and integrity. She is vengeful and vindictive. She obviously has you snowed. But then, you don't work for her or have anyone you know work for her. Alborn has had his share of wrath because of Debi Lee.Stoddard and the rest of the council as well.
Who are you referring to when you say "Rusty Gullets, good ole boys and yes men"? More than likely the backbone of the village. People that Debi would like to get rid of because they are NOT yes men. She's tried it before, and caused a ton of money in litigation. Sorry, Josie but you are way out in left field, if you are believing what Debi or anyone in the administration or telling you!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ole tmer wrote:
From all your posts, you don't seem that YOU HAVE been here long!
Debi Lee faces resentment because she was brought in by Stoddard and former Mayor Nunly. There was no back ground check and she lied on her application. Other applicants were not even given the courtesy of an interview. Stoddard knew her from his travels to Clovis and Portales and ???. Debi has caused families hardships. Her controlling sociopath nature has made it very difficult for village employees. She is a smooth talking silver tongue she devil that lacks honesty and integrity. She is vengeful and vindictive. She obviously has you snowed. But then, you don't work for her or have anyone you know work for her. Alborn has had his share of wrath because of Debi Lee.Stoddard and the rest of the council as well.
Who are you referring to when you say "Rusty Gullets, good ole boys and yes men"? More than likely the backbone of the village. People that Debi would like to get rid of because they are NOT yes men. She's tried it before, and caused a ton of money in litigation. Sorry, Josie but you are way out in left field, if you are believing what Debi or anyone in the administration or telling you!
Let's just say that your post is correct.. Josie still has a point- why has there been no thread inviting people to comment positively or negatively on our mayor? Certainly he bears some resposibility for the fiasco in government that has been ongoing during his tenure.
Mimi

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

There's plenty of blame to go around. Debi Lee seems to be leading them all around by their noses. They simply never question her! If they ever do I understand there'e h--l to pay. Yep, the mayor,councilors, city attorney are ALL big fans of Ms. Lee and should all share responsibility for the messes created at the Village offices.
De ja vu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Oct 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ole tmer wrote:
From all your posts, you don't seem that YOU HAVE been here long!
Debi Lee faces resentment because she was brought in by Stoddard and former Mayor Nunly. There was no back ground check and she lied on her application. Other applicants were not even given the courtesy of an interview. Stoddard knew her from his travels to Clovis and Portales and ???. Debi has caused families hardships. Her controlling sociopath nature has made it very difficult for village employees. She is a smooth talking silver tongue she devil that lacks honesty and integrity. She is vengeful and vindictive. She obviously has you snowed. But then, you don't work for her or have anyone you know work for her. Alborn has had his share of wrath because of Debi Lee.Stoddard and the rest of the council as well.
Who are you referring to when you say "Rusty Gullets, good ole boys and yes men"? More than likely the backbone of the village. People that Debi would like to get rid of because they are NOT yes men. She's tried it before, and caused a ton of money in litigation. Sorry, Josie but you are way out in left field, if you are believing what Debi or anyone in the administration or telling you!
Boy, does some of that stuff sound sooooooo familiar or what? Why does the song Shawnee river keep going thru my head?
Number 1 Fan

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Oct 27, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

3

This stupid post has been going on for months, loaded with innuendo, whispers and outright lies. Sick, jealous empty people out there!

The only truth that has been laid out and proven, in this whole thread, is that DEBI LEE IS SMOKIN' HOT!
Ole tmer

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GladysSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's just say that your post is correct.. Josie still has a point- why has there been no thread inviting people to comment positively or negatively on our mayor? Certainly he bears some responsibility for the fiasco in government that has been ongoing during his tenure.
How soon you forgot. When Debi Lee was brought in, and the ethics of it all were questioned, Nunley caught the brunt of it. But because Alborn took over the defense torch, he has caught hell as well. Josephine needs to research the threads herself. But since she is BFF with Debi Lee. and the mayor backs DL up regardless, it is questionable that Josephine would ask. Since her residency has not been for very long, has DL disclosed her true feelings about Alborn? Maybe thrown him under the bus to this recent transplant to the village? Then again, she could start a thread and I'm sure there would be Lots of comments!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ole tmer wrote:
<quoted text>
How soon you forgot. When Debi Lee was brought in, and the ethics of it all were questioned, Nunley caught the brunt of it. But because Alborn took over the defense torch, he has caught hell as well. Josephine needs to research the threads herself. But since she is BFF with Debi Lee. and the mayor backs DL up regardless, it is questionable that Josephine would ask. Since her residency has not been for very long, has DL disclosed her true feelings about Alborn? Maybe thrown him under the bus to this recent transplant to the village? Then again, she could start a thread and I'm sure there would be Lots of comments!
Make no mistake. I have not forgotten. And despite the fact that Ms. Lee might be a real "looker" that doesn't signify anything. As with me, you'll find that being attractive on the outside means nothing- it's what's on the inside that counts. Bitter vindictive women such as Ms Lee and a couple of other managers or directors in our village are malicious sadists and I wish we'd quit bringing these "outsiders" in to run our businesses and organizations and torture their employees. This has and will come to no good.

Meanwhile I still agree that it's odd that there has been no thread about our failure of a mayor. Wrong way Ray... isn't that what someone called him?
outsider

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Oct 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

I, for one, would welcome a true "outsider" to run this village, ie. one who has no connections or alliances with anyone, one who actually has the education and qualifications that are advertised for as job requirements. Unfortunately, we have NEVER had a city manager of that caliber because Ruidoso keeps hiring from the INSIDE. Go back through the names: Frank Potter, Allan Briley,Lori Mcknight(whew, there is a real loser) Bill Morris.....none of these people met the sniff test for qualifications BUT they all knew someone.
If you were to get your hands on the applications and interviews that were coducted when poor, confused, MS. Lee was plucked, you would find some qualified outsiders who could have turned this whole mess around, but that would have meant that LRay, Stoddard,.....would have lost their control. The next city manager is already being primed and she isn't qualified either......and the beat goes on.
Ombudsman

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#115
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

GladysSmith wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish we'd quit bringing these "outsiders" in to run our businesses and organizations and torture their employees. This has and will come to no good.
Meanwhile I still agree that it's odd that there has been no thread about our failure of a mayor. Wrong way Ray... isn't that what someone called him?
I wish people would quit faking their identities, up to and including being a woman when you are really a man (not much of one, though). All this to hide YOUR agenda's.
Right, Gladys?
Aha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#116
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Gotta agree with ombudsman on this one. Gladys, you say " bitter vindictive women"...only a man would say it like that. Women would just call it like it is.."b!tch "
...lol
Boy

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#117
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ombudsman wrote:
<quoted text> I wish people would quit faking their identities, up to and including being a woman when you are really a man (not much of one, though). All this to hide YOUR agenda's.
Right, Gladys?
How nasty! Why is gender so important, anyway?
As long as there is an intelligent time passing conversation
going on who cares? Chill!!!!!!!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aha wrote:
Gotta agree with ombudsman on this one. Gladys, you say " bitter vindictive women"...only a man would say it like that. Women would just call it like it is.."b!tch "
...lol
I consider "bitc h" much too simple to describe these these women and their nefarious dealings. You know, at times I've considered it a compliment to be referred to as a "bit ch". These women, however, deserve no compliments. As for my feminine credentials, they seem to be holding up at the WPS and the Pub where I seldom have to buy my own drink.
Barb

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#119
Oct 29, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

GladysSmith wrote:
<quoted text>I consider "bitc h" much too simple to describe these these women and their nefarious dealings. You know, at times I've considered it a compliment to be referred to as a "bit ch". These women, however, deserve no compliments. As for my feminine credentials, they seem to be holding up at the WPS and the Pub where I seldom have to buy my own drink.
They have never charged for watter that I know of.
Boy

Alto, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#120
Oct 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
They have never charged for watter that I know of.
Careful, your claws are showing! But you may want to learn how to spell, didn't you learn anything at the Holiday Inn?
And FYI a "WATER" can be ordered in a bar and a knowledgeable bartender will automatically serve you BOURBON and WATER.
Great Opportunity

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Feb 15, 2013
 
Hoping that she is interested. Just stretch the truth a little about having the MBA.

http://www.portalesnm.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Lincoln County was issued at July 28 at 11:51PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Ruidoso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ruidoso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Ruidoso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ruidoso
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••