Alborn displeased with rumors about origin of the White Fire

Apr 14, 2011 Full story: Ruidoso News 26

As usual, Ruidoso Mayor Ray Alborn wasn't shy Tuesday about his displeasure with rumors flying through the village about the origin of The White Fire, April 3, that destroyed five homes and burned nearly 11,000 acres.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
OPening bid 14 dollars

Alto, NM

#23 Apr 15, 2011
I found ALborn's bandaid from his forehead on the back of my shirt. I am putting it on EBAY if anyone is interested. Will donate all proceded to fly Geraldo Rivera to Ruidoso for a week to delve into the mayhem that is D Lee, Alborn, the VOR, the disappearing, reappearing and leaking water and the mystyerious "White Fire Bandido".
MzManda

Ruidoso, NM

#24 Apr 18, 2011
You seem to be from Albuquerque and dont really know what went on here during the freeze. The people who wasted all the water were the part time homeoweners. The people from Texas and Oklahoma primarily. Not Ruidoso natives. We were the ones here taking care of the problems. And we are the ones now dealing with water shortages. And if your temperature in Albuquerque fell to 30 below, you may lose some water too.
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruidoso makes plenty of tourism dollars off of the Ruidoso Downs Racino. In Feb. absent and irresponsible Ruidoso home owners wasted how many millions of gallons of water?
winner

Alto, NM

#25 Apr 18, 2011
I bought Alborn's bandaid. Will leave epithelals on a twig in the forest.
xxx

Ruidoso, NM

#26 Apr 24, 2011
like arnold said " it's not a rumour"
mad mayor

Ruidoso, NM

#27 Apr 24, 2011
Does anyone really care about what Alborn is displeased about? He is always displeased about something.
piggy

Alto, NM

#28 Apr 24, 2011
mad mayor wrote:
Does anyone really care about what Alborn is displeased about? He is always displeased about something.
Heard he was displeased he didn't get a Smithfield ham.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ruidoso Downs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Care Works (Oct '13) 7 hr wtf 327
Joke of the day 7 hr wtf 32
what happened on canal by the tracks? 8 hr sanzz 1
Alternative High School Principal Fired 8 hr Figures 8
Truth about big oil and the government 8 hr NotRalph 11
Persecution of the church 9 hr Word 19
expect massive voter fraud (Oct '12) 10 hr Yvonne in HB 20
Ruidoso Downs Dating
Find my Match

Ruidoso Downs Jobs