Jerry Brown Meg Whitman Election Results: Whitman Concedes

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: LA Weekly 1,030

Meg Whitman just gave a concession speech over in Universal City. Her supporters booed in dismay when she said she had called "Governor-Elect Brown" to wish him well.

Full Story
Romney Jokes

West Covina, CA

#993 Jul 5, 2012
Hasn't Willard Mitt ROmney had enough, already?

A: Heck no, there is plenty of more money to clean up!
Obama Butt Lickers

AOL

#994 Jul 6, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so afraid to debate? Romney did attend BYU, but was raised in Mich. Are you scared?
You won't get a response, or debate, from her. She is the "smooth brain" San Dimas Village Idiot. Her LIS 1 seizures are more frequent now because she won't take her medications. She is an embarassment to the entire community of San Dimas...
Romney Jokes

West Covina, CA

#995 Jul 6, 2012
Q: When did Meggo and Willard Mitt Romney start working together?

A: When profits were needed so the two of them shipped American jobs overseas.
Dane T

AOL

#996 Jul 6, 2012
Romney Jokes wrote:
Q: What zoo would take in Willard Mitt Romney?
A: The main one in Utah.
Dimas doesn't care about facts........or, any one but himself. It's a Union thing.
That's why their Unions bought the State Dem Party.
Republican newsmakers

West Covina, CA

#997 Jul 6, 2012
Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
Dane T

AOL

#998 Jul 6, 2012
Republican newsmakers wrote:
Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
After today's dismal Job numbers Obama continued to drive home his message that America is an awful Country and YOU MUST help Him do everything possible to ruin it for your children and grand children.

This is not new. Gov Jerry Brown used that same tactic to WIN in California and the State continues to plummet into insolvency and chaos.
Republican newsmakers

West Covina, CA

#999 Jul 6, 2012
Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six to 18 months in prison.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1000 Jul 6, 2012
Republican newsmakers wrote:
Republican Committeeman John R. Curtin was convicted of molesting an underage teenage boy and sentenced to serve six to 18 months in prison.
In a move to confirm that Calif citizens are the stupidest, most dimwitted, Morons in America the Legislature passes the Train to Nowhere Bill at a cost of 70BILLION borrowed from our pitiful childrens' futures.

Oy Vey....Imagine having to look your children in the eyes and admit you actually VOTED for what pass for Democrats in our State??? Yikes!
Fat Christie

West Covina, CA

#1001 Jul 6, 2012
And this ( Gov. Christie) gross pig is a star in the Republican party?

Of course he was ordering ice cream before he stepped up on the citizen.

But then this disgusting slob derides Bloomberg for telling people what to do, because New York is tired of paying the healthcare tab for cows with bottom gullets like Christie's.

A true joke of a man.
Obama Butt Lickers

Georgetown, TX

#1002 Jul 6, 2012
Dan Salazar wrote:
<quoted text>
In a move to confirm that Calif citizens are the stupidest, most dimwitted, Morons in America the Legislature passes the Train to Nowhere Bill at a cost of 70BILLION borrowed from our pitiful childrens' futures.
Oy Vey....Imagine having to look your children in the eyes and admit you actually VOTED for what pass for Democrats in our State??? Yikes!
I suppose Jerry Brown and the democrats will give all the illegals free passes to ride the train to show them how much they love them and to thank them for their future votes. Oh, I forgot, illegals can't vote. Yeah, sure... It's a good thing we are a nation of laws. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

California democrat politicians and the people who vote for them are a laugh a minute.

17 BILLION DOLLAR deficit and a 70 BILLION DOLLAR train to nowhere.

Man, the democrats are sure shitting all over you CA. TAXSLAVES. And in Nov., all the the union members, and the all the welfare leeches, and the illegal and legal latinos are going to vote for Jerry Browns tax & fee increase proposition so the freebies will keep coming their way.

Hilarious...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#1003 Jul 6, 2012
Obama Butt Lickers wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose Jerry Brown and the democrats will give all the illegals free passes to ride the train to show them how much they love them and to thank them for their future votes. Oh, I forgot, illegals can't vote. Yeah, sure... It's a good thing we are a nation of laws. Hahahahahahahahahahaha...
California democrat politicians and the people who vote for them are a laugh a minute.
17 BILLION DOLLAR deficit and a 70 BILLION DOLLAR train to nowhere.
Man, the democrats are sure shitting all over you CA. TAXSLAVES. And in Nov., all the the union members, and the all the welfare leeches, and the illegal and legal latinos are going to vote for Jerry Browns tax & fee increase proposition so the freebies will keep coming their way.
Hilarious...
no kidding, can u believe a state that is broke and we need a train to bring farm workers up state faster? Private money will help fund this operation," according to the Democrats.

Only two problems, there are no profitable rail systems.

...and no business has stepped forward to fund the "high speed" update and train in the middle of nowhere.

Bonds???

What fool would invest in a state that has an unsustainable pension system and is likely to go bankrupt in the next few years.
Obama Butt Lickers

AOL

#1004 Jul 7, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, can u believe a state that is broke and we need a train to bring farm workers up state faster? Private money will help fund this operation," according to the Democrats.
Only two problems, there are no profitable rail systems.
...and no business has stepped forward to fund the "high speed" update and train in the middle of nowhere.
Bonds???
What fool would invest in a state that has an unsustainable pension system and is likely to go bankrupt in the next few years.
I left Monterey County "the Central Coast area" a few years ago and moved to a financially stable conservative Red State so my kids wouldn't end up being taxslaves for the democrats and all the freeloaders in CA. It's obvious I did the right thing for them. We live in a crime free neighborhood, the schools within in our district are great. Hard work is rewarded, no one passes unless they actually "earn" passing grades.

California was once the envy of other States, now, it's the butt end of jokes and the epitomy of how the far left liberal/progressive socialist democrats can bankrupt even the 8th largest economy in the world.

Sad...
Reality Bites

AOL

#1005 Jul 7, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding, can u believe a state that is broke and we need a train to bring farm workers up state faster? Private money will help fund this operation," according to the Democrats.
Only two problems, there are no profitable rail systems.
...and no business has stepped forward to fund the "high speed" update and train in the middle of nowhere.
Bonds???
What fool would invest in a state that has an unsustainable pension system and is likely to go bankrupt in the next few years.
This is exciting. With a $16 billion single year deficit the most destructive State Govt in America passes an unfunded 50 Billion dollar train from Bakerfield to Fresno.

Should Californians be deprived of the right to vote? Should the State be turned over to a group of conservaters
to keep the children safe from Sacramento? Or, should California children be taken from these parents and remanded to social services for relocation to a sanely governed State?
Cookie Gate

Azusa, CA

#1006 Jul 7, 2012
Once again Willard Mitt Romney tries to drive away American made products and companies as seen April, 2012 in PA..

Remember Willard Mitt Romney doesn't like cookies that are not sold by his many companies (made overseas) or by his slave cult members.
Obama Butt Lickers

AOL

#1007 Jul 7, 2012
Cookie Gate wrote:
Once again Willard Mitt Romney tries to drive away American made products and companies as seen April, 2012 in PA..
Remember Willard Mitt Romney doesn't like cookies that are not sold by his many companies (made overseas) or by his slave cult members.
News Flash !!!

The VILLAGE IDIOT with the intelligence level of a Smooth Brain Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro is on the loose again...
Roger Edgar

AOL

#1008 Jul 7, 2012
Cookie Gate wrote:
Once again Willard Mitt Romney tries to drive away American made products and companies as seen April, 2012 in PA..
Remember Willard Mitt Romney doesn't like cookies that are not sold by his many companies (made overseas) or by his slave cult members.
UNICEF may feel the need to rescue CA children from CA parents after the Gov and the Leg proved they can't do simply math. Electing thoughtless, self serving Gangsters who voted to force our own children to BORROW tens of billions to build the Train to Nowhere may be the most disgraceful, abusive action ever perpetrated on the next generation by the citizens in any State.
One thing is certain. No State's citizens are less worhty of anyones respect as this dismal point in the States decline.
RadioShack

Azusa, CA

#1009 Jul 7, 2012
MeggO wasn't good for California anyway, look what's she doing to HP.
Dan Salazar

Long Beach, CA

#1010 Jul 7, 2012
RadioShack wrote:
MeggO wasn't good for California anyway, look what's she doing to HP.
The Train to No Where is a ploy by the Obama campaign to show that even HE isn't the most despicable Democrat in America.
Jerry Brown earned that status.
Cookie Gate

Azusa, CA

#1011 Jul 7, 2012
Just wait, the two of them will make a complete idiot out ofhtemselves again?

Who, MeggO and Willard Mitt Romney.
Reality Bites

AOL

#1012 Jul 8, 2012
Cookie Gate wrote:
Just wait, the two of them will make a complete idiot out ofhtemselves again?
Who, MeggO and Willard Mitt Romney.
The Worst thing about the multi billions dollar Train at this time is the impact on public employee retirement monies. California's lavish pensions and benefits are under funded by a whopping 38%. That translates to hundreds of billions in State debt obilations. Adding another 100 Billion for the useless Train will force the retirement packages to be renogiated downward.

Why aren't Sacramento politicians smart enough or educated enough to do simple fourth grade math? How could we have elected such pitiful losers to determine our States future?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Round Valley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow is gonna Blow MFFM 3 hr LAMBO RED 1
Boy, 11, dies in Bishop house fire Nov '14 georgette 1
ayso u 10 win in kit Carson shoot out Nov '14 Lillian 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '14 American Gentlema... 12
David Ditto claims wife died from fall down sta... (Jan '13) Oct '14 ericman1947 18
Fire destroys 43 hotel rooms Aug '14 Seth Ashford 1
Rance's Chicago Pizza feeds your craving in Cos... Jul '14 Rance 1
Round Valley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Round Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Round Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Round Valley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:24 pm PST

NBC Sports12:24PM
49ers send Alex Boone to IR, sign Trindon Holliday
ESPN 3:27 PM
Harbaugh stays tight-lipped on 49ers future
NBC Sports 5:11 PM
Russell Okung cleared to play from bruised lung, Max Unger a game-time decision
Bleacher Report 5:39 PM
Reggie McKenzie's Satisfactory Draft Picks Should Earn His Stay in Oakland
NBC Sports 5:49 PM
Report: Michigan will meet with Jim Harbaugh this weekend