Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
11,261 - 11,280 of 22,197 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12270
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, while you are posting ancient history about the CIA, how about posting something on MKULTRA and Operation Paper Clip?. There is
a lot of relevance regarding the electronic experimentation that
is still ongoing.
send your money Defiant 1 they are as good as the NRA and soft ice cream, and gaurnteed to put 10% of the dough to good use. LMFAO!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12271
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
I have an idea. Let's lobby Congress to pass the Affordable Slop Chute Act. This will give the IRS
the go-ahead to tax all of us for a Fast Food Tax.
Then the IRS can give the money to McDonalds, Wendys
and Burger King, who in turn will give out free meals
to illegal aliens and other worthless bums who don't
work anyway. A very few of the WORKING poor may qualify
but the rest goes to the worthless bums that we have been supporting all of these years with Welfare.
send you money now! Yes! You Hear A Battle Cry from Christians!! Our Hope Now, Is To Pass The Omni Law, So That America Can Be Taken Back From The Communist Infiltration That Has Manifested Itself Inside Of Our Government!! The Immigration Legalization Has To Be STOPPED NOW!!! The Thing That People Can Do Is Keep Calm, Think Peace, Love, Joy, And Send The Omni Law To Everyone You Can Think Of, Along With ......."I've been telling anyone who will read and" ... Over On The Left Side Column Of Nesara News From June 29, 2012 And Push This Movement. Send Your Support Financially In Any Way That You Can...Little Or Big Donations!! We Can And Will Take America Back!!! Send Your Email To fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail. com For Information

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12273
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how money and finances really work. When demand exceeds supply, the financial problems start. Just look at Greece.
Now, you ignorant phuck. Your MESSiah is pushing a huge TAX on the middle class for the benefit of the lobbyists who pull his strings.
This whole thing is not even about health care. It's nothing more than a
money grab.
Greece has a weak government you idiot. That is why they cannot collect taxes. Greece is at the mercy of the Euro you idiot. If they were their own country they could devalue.

You have NO IDEA what is happening in Greece or with the Euro or why you idiot. No one here thinks that you know anything. You are just a Republiscum leech passing around day old Lush Lumpsnot ideas.

It is not a huge tax on the middle class you ridiculous dweeb. It is a CHOICE made by INDIVIDUALS to purchase insurance or not. These individuals have enough money to purchase insurance and be responsible for their health care. They are the ONLY PEOPLE who will be paying this.

If you do not wish to pay this then that is your choice you idiot. It is not a TAX like an income tax you moron. It is a FEE that acts as a TAX in economic terms. Gas prices also act like a TAX. Do you pay taxes to your local Chevron station when you go to the pump?

I know you are too stupid and uneducated to understand the economics and politics of this but you are freaked out because the federal government wants to give YOU better health care and will help you pay for it if that is what you need.

God forbid. You are such a stupid, useless clod of dirt.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12274
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
I have an idea. Let's lobby Congress to pass the Affordable Slop Chute Act. This will give the IRS
the go-ahead to tax all of us for a Fast Food Tax.
Then the IRS can give the money to McDonalds, Wendys
and Burger King, who in turn will give out free meals
to illegal aliens and other worthless bums who don't
work anyway. A very few of the WORKING poor may qualify
but the rest goes to the worthless bums that we have been supporting all of these years with Welfare.
That is the problem. You have no clue as to what is in the ACA. You have no idea how it personally affects you.

You are stupid and lazy and a dumb ****. You are the typical TeaBagging Republiscum minions of Fascists.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12275
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Greece has a weak government you idiot. That is why they cannot collect taxes. Greece is at the mercy of the Euro you idiot. If they were their own country they could devalue.
You have NO IDEA what is happening in Greece or with the Euro or why you idiot. No one here thinks that you know anything. You are just a Republiscum leech passing around day old Lush Lumpsnot ideas.
It is not a huge tax on the middle class you ridiculous dweeb. It is a CHOICE made by INDIVIDUALS to purchase insurance or not. These individuals have enough money to purchase insurance and be responsible for their health care. They are the ONLY PEOPLE who will be paying this.
If you do not wish to pay this then that is your choice you idiot. It is not a TAX like an income tax you moron. It is a FEE that acts as a TAX in economic terms. Gas prices also act like a TAX. Do you pay taxes to your local Chevron station when you go to the pump?
I know you are too stupid and uneducated to understand the economics and politics of this but you are freaked out because the federal government wants to give YOU better health care and will help you pay for it if that is what you need.
God forbid. You are such a stupid, useless clod of dirt.
I'm not too stupid and unedumacated to understand when a DNC troll is feeding me a line of shit.

The Supreme Court has decreed this ObamaCare garbage as a TAX. That is the only way that CommieCare is legal.

The federal government does NOT want to give me anything. The lobbyists who paid our elected puppets to shove this crap down our throats, stand
to make billions, using our government as a weapon against us.

This whole thing is completely Unconstitutional and the voting public needs to understand how they are being robbed by a government run by
the banksters and multinational corporations.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12276
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the problem. You have no clue as to what is in the ACA. You have no idea how it personally affects you.
You are stupid and lazy and a dumb ****. You are the typical TeaBagging Republiscum minions of Fascists.
I noticed that your counter has gone sky high since the SCOTUS ruling. Are you going to get paid extra for the damage control, you stupid troll?.

ObamaCare sucks and everyone knows it.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12277
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not too stupid and unedumacated to understand when a DNC troll is feeding me a line of shit.
The Supreme Court has decreed this ObamaCare garbage as a TAX. That is the only way that CommieCare is legal.
The federal government does NOT want to give me anything. The lobbyists who paid our elected puppets to shove this crap down our throats, stand
to make billions, using our government as a weapon against us.
This whole thing is completely Unconstitutional and the voting public needs to understand how they are being robbed by a government run by
the banksters and multinational corporations.
You have been gladly swallowing up until now.Koch Industries - SourceWatch
Koch Industries (pronounced "coke") has been described by Hoovers as "one of
... was started in 1927 by Fred Koch, an early member of the John Birch Society.
...... Society's National Council, an advisory group to JBS founder Robert Welch." ...

http://sourcewatch.org/index.php... - 152k -

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12278
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not too stupid and unedumacated to understand when a DNC troll is feeding me a line of shit.
The Supreme Court has decreed this ObamaCare garbage as a TAX. That is the only way that CommieCare is legal.
The federal government does NOT want to give me anything. The lobbyists who paid our elected puppets to shove this crap down our throats, stand
to make billions, using our government as a weapon against us.
This whole thing is completely Unconstitutional and the voting public needs to understand how they are being robbed by a government run by
the banksters and multinational corporations.
The SCOTUS said nothing of the sort you illiterate, unkempt, cheapskate leech. The SCOTUS said that the penalty for not having health insurance could be considered a tax. Roberts said that so as not to have it fall upon the Commerce Clause you moronic piece of Republiscum garbage. Roberts is a FASCIST and he is looking down the road.

How does ObamneyCare affect you? Of course you have no idea you idiotic, putrid pile of goo.

Why don't you figure out specifically how it affects YOU? Jesus Christ almighty. Stop wasting time posting here when you haven't a clue as to have the ACA affects YOU.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12279
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that your counter has gone sky high since the SCOTUS ruling. Are you going to get paid extra for the damage control, you stupid troll?.
ObamaCare sucks and everyone knows it.
Liberals and progressives ARE THRILLED that this piece of legislation is working its way through our country. It is a beginning where before there was just Republiscum goo.

Healthcare, you blockheaded twit, is nearly 18% of GDP. That is ridiculous. Our per capita pay out is twice what it is in countries with health care for all. That is ridiculous.

For all of this extra money going to the shameful health care industry our health is middling at best.

Do you understand anything about anything? The pundits were wrong about which side this energizes. The right is having to figure out what to with ObamneyCare because every time Bishop Romney opens his greasy maw lies pour out.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12280
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You may unfortunately be correct Defiant.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12281
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tha cost of insurance of the GDP is 16 percent folks according to what I have rad. But that cctual cost is including privat insurance cost. not social aecurity whcih is paid forby your paid in FICA taxes. So medicare and social security is costing the goverment nothing.
pappy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12282
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks Governor and PUC for that 50 percent raiise in my electric bill plus the PDU used by the other power companies to make my bill even higher.
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12283
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that your counter has gone sky high since the SCOTUS ruling. Are you going to get paid extra for the damage control, you stupid troll?.
ObamaCare sucks and everyone knows it.
Medicare for all in the near future. Obama outsmarted all those fascists. AGAIN!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12284
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed that your counter has gone sky high since the SCOTUS ruling. Are you going to get paid extra for the damage control, you stupid troll?.
ObamaCare sucks and everyone knows it.
Hw long before you are begging for Medicare for all, or are you one of those tea party hypocrits saying keep your hands off of my Medicare?
John K

Waco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12285
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

hahahahahaha! republikans got it without vaseline from one of their own.hahahahahahaha! fox reporters were feeling it on live tv..hahahahaha!
hypocrates! my neighbor hates obamacare, but she like that her two sons are now on her insurance policy. hahahahahaha! idiots cannot understand their own garbage talk. Now that the supreme Court uphold the Obamacare the republikans are talking in circles even to each other hahahahaha!
rider

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12286
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John K wrote:
hahahahahaha! republikans got it without vaseline from one of their own.hahahahahahaha! fox reporters were feeling it on live tv..hahahahaha!
hypocrates! my neighbor hates obamacare, but she like that her two sons are now on her insurance policy. hahahahahaha! idiots cannot understand their own garbage talk. Now that the supreme Court uphold the Obamacare the republikans are talking in circles even to each other hahahahaha!
I can,t wait to hear them when they finally realize Romney is acting like an idiot on purpose just to f--k them like they did to his father. George Romney would have been a good president. Romney is putting the screws to you dumbed down rethugs worse than McShame did when he chose palin. Don't be surprised if Romney chooses Orly Taitz as running mate. Revenge is sweet and we all know as many times as the GOP f--ked over those two, they would rather pay-back than win an election. Got to love how you sheep cannot see it.
Jay

Pablo, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12287
Jul 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Proud Repub wrote:
Im Mexican and Im Conservative. Accept it.
Just today these latinos won the votes for governor
We now have a Latina Governor in New Mexico Susana Martinez (the first hispanic woman to be elected governor)
And We have a Latino Governor in Florida
(Marco Rubio)
Guess what they are Both Proud Republicans.
Yep, you're good, GOP brother, especially the part about Rubio. Guess what! The governor of Florida is Rick Scott, hardly a Latino. Rubio is a senator. Accept it.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12288
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Haven't any of you idiots figured it out yet? Democrat Republican makes no difference, They BOTH only care about putting money in their pockets, they don't care about our country, and they DAMN SURE don't care about any of us, not you not me, not anybody. Read a paper Watch TV listen to the radio all they care about is them selves. Sure they will say what you want to hear, they all have no problem with a lie. Liars cheats and theives. Want to know when one of them is telling a lie just see if their lips are moving.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12289
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rise up.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12290
Jul 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You pathological lying scumbucket. You do not even know what the ACA contains much less its affect upon you and your life. It is not just about cost, it is about benefits.
Health insurance companies will, beginning August 1st, be providing rebates to customers her over paid based on the 20/80 rule. You can already place your adult child on your policy and that is saving people a bundle.
You are such a useless clod of dirt just like your Mormon Messiah Bishop Smut Romputz.
So does anyone else think that Suxboy starts EVERY conversation out with an insult, no matter the context? I can picture him rolling up in his moms hadi-capable van to the drive through:
"Welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?"
"Yes, you lying rebuplican scumbucket I will have 4 Big Macs, fries and a large diet coke you pathologically lying Tea Bagging stupid clod of dirt"
"Thank you pull around"
Is it just me that wonders these things?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Round Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Round Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Round Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Round Rock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••