Kid's Missing Therapy Chihuahua Found

Full story: MyFoxChicago

Betty Peltier of Antioch has been charged with the theft of a Round Lake Beach family's therapy pet chihuahua.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Sharon Chapman

Silver Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2011

I'm so happy this family got their beloved pet back. I know the heartbreak of having a dog stolen and it turns your entire world upside down. My little Toy Poodle Boo Boo was stolen in Antioch, Il. under similar circumstances. A woman ran and scooped her up and threw her into her vehicle and sped off. Unfortunately we didn't have enough leads and almost 2 yrs later we still don't have her back. Not a day goes by that I don't think about her. Glad this story has a happy ending.
mary

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Judged:

Geez sharon as a whole community wed weep for you. Forty two years ago my brother poured out my ant farm and stepped on them. I seek therapy to this day. I hope you and your dog get reunited. I hope nobody steps on your li dog.
Betty Peltier

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

I found the dog with old tags from cook co.and shots from 1996 no name and no adress or phone No one was out looking for the dog it had been raining that week I did not steal the dog I should had took it to the police but I didn't think about it I didn't want it to end up at the pound Later I saw ad for the dog when I first called noone answered so a call back the next day and made arrangements to return I knew that the family was offering a reward and asked if she was sure that she was giving a reward I planed on only taking some moey for gas and taking careof the dog for th few days I had the dog. I think the women should had neverput a large reward that she could not afford so she instead she called the police to meet. Me as I dropped thedog off she had admitted a family member let the dog out and did not know it was gone what if I hadnot found that little dog it could have been hurt and lost in nearby wood area I keep that dog safe and tried to do thr right thing and return the dog instead of thanks I had my life turned upside down I was not a thief and would neve r hurt a child I have 4 of my own and 5 gand kids Since then I have lost myjob and become depressed I also have found 2 lost dogs and have eturned them to. Their families so I want everyone to know you never know what will happen even if you try to do good I wish I could do it all over again I am sure I would pick tht dog up again ifit meant saving it from harm

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Round Lake Beach Discussions

Search the Round Lake Beach Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 5 min Tea Bagger 511
Antioch Police and Retail Ban Notices 1 hr Ban-o-rama 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 2 hr Chicagobunny 113
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,209
Antioch superintendent to resign in June 4 hr Curious 26
Antioch Wal-Mart Ad Match Policy (Jul '13) 10 hr rmh 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Round Lake Beach Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Round Lake Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE