Goforthegold

United States

#45524 Sep 2, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to go crawl back under that ignorant rock that you came from because...NEWS FLASH...the majority of the Voters, obviously, thought differently than you do! The MAJORITY gets their way in this Country, where you like it or not and their Vote counts just as much as yours...again, whether you like it or not! One more thing, the White House is just as much theirs as it is yours and your Like-minded MINORITY Voters, also! So, GET OVER IT! We're sick of listening to you whine like Spoiled Toddlers when they don't get their way, and
that's all you & the Ones like you, have done for
three and a half years!
Need any help moving that load if crap?
Allen

Macon, GA

#45525 Sep 2, 2012
worried crispy critter wrote:
<quoted text>
saved up our money by making frugal spending choices and bought rental properties. Now all them folks that cant afford to buy a home of their own have to rent from us. cha-ching. It makes itself really. But if we blew our disposable income back in the day we wouldn't be sittin so pretty. Its a choice one has to make to get themselves where they want to be.
http://youtu.be/PmyzFsYEdco
We have slum lords here too......taking advantage of the less fortunate.
worried crispy critter

Bristol, TN

#45526 Sep 2, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>All opinion. I asked for facts.
Not only that but she clearly only gave you an example of a slip of the tongue
This one never gets old
http://youtu.be/C2mzbuRgnI4

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

#45527 Sep 2, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to you! The Jefferson's are moving back to Queens!
Love it !
Allen

Macon, GA

#45528 Sep 2, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>All opinion. I asked for facts.
She's dumb.....FACT !!
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#45529 Sep 2, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or Barry Soetoro, or whothehellever he REALLY is, needs to gather up his tribe & start packing his crap to move out of OUR White House come November.
Hope & Change. Seriously??
LOL
"His tribe?" "OUR White House?"

Yeah, there's no racism in the GOP.
Allen

Macon, GA

#45530 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
Not only that but she clearly only gave you an example of a slip of the tongue
This one never gets old
http://youtu.be/C2mzbuRgnI4
The people of the US clearly saw she was dense.....nothing more needed.

Somewhere, Tennessee

#45532 Sep 2, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Sports figures, entertainers,and actors all used their talents to make their fortunes . Many also revert back to what they were as their talents wain. Not everyone is so lucky to have a talent worth big bucks. The Republican party worships the dollar and cater to the rich....fact. Even the poorest of the republican party votes against their own interest just to tow the party line. The 1% doesn't really need your help defending them and their money. That is what is so funny......no one on this forum is nowhere near the top 1% but they will defend them and cheerfully hand them even more of their hard earned cash. That's what i call a good brainwash.
Hey Einstein: You ever gotten a job from a poor person?

Why do you liberals hate success and successful people who CREATE JOBS for other people?

Remember HUSSEIN Obama said about business owners: "You didn't build that".

Has he ever had a REAL job? Met a payroll? Employed anybody?

Being a "community organizer" for the voting fraud group ACORN does not count.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#45533 Sep 2, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBERALS don't have any facts.
They run from the facts.
'HOPEY-CHANGEY'
Really??? Funny how we know all the Propaganda you're being spoon-fed and we also know the truth, while you only know the Propaganda! We've pointed it out to you, time after time, and we always know the Source you're getting it from, too! But, all you know to do is yell, "MSNBC" or some variation thereof, even though very few Links that we put up, to prove you wrong, are from there! You're not even smart enough to know the source is given in the Link itself, without clicking on it to see! You haven't even figured that out, yet...and you claim to be so smart, while accusing us of being so dumb. That's what happens when you limit your ability to learn anything and you Teapublicans are famous for that...and it shows! Most ignorant People on Planet Earth and fight to stay that way! Incredible!
Goforthegold

United States

#45534 Sep 2, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Need any help moving that load if crap?
* of
worried crispy critter

Bristol, TN

#45535 Sep 2, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>We have slum lords here too......taking advantage of the less fortunate.
I dont have slummy people living in my homes. If it weren't for me they would be homeless or living in government housing. Believe it or not, some people CAN and DO afford to pay rent nicely themselves without relying on big daddy government to tell them where they deserve to live.
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#45536 Sep 2, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Amusing.
So, please tell us what your hero, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, er Barry Soetoro, has done in the past 3 1/2 years??
Tick tock, tick tock..........
He successfully oversaw the assassination of the terrorist our previous president allowed to attack us on 9/11/01.
Goforthegold

United States

#45537 Sep 2, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBERALS don't have any facts.
They run from the facts.
'HOPEY-CHANGEY'
Love it!

Location hidden

#45538 Sep 2, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Kudos to you! The Jefferson's are moving back to Queens!
You're an Ignorant Racist!

Somewhere, Tennessee

#45539 Sep 2, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
"His tribe?" "OUR White House?"
Yeah, there's no racism in the GOP.
"OUR", as in ours, the American citizens.

Throw out the famous RACE CARD.

Another line from the Liberal Playbook.

LOL

Location hidden

#45540 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
saved up our money by making frugal spending choices and bought rental properties. Now all them folks that cant afford to buy a home of their own have to rent from us. cha-ching. It makes itself really. But if we blew our disposable income back in the day we wouldn't be sittin so pretty. Its a choice one has to make to get themselves where they want to be.
http://youtu.be/PmyzFsYEdco
A Slum Lord!!! Yeah, that's what we need alright...more Scum just like you!
Goforthegold

United States

#45541 Sep 2, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>She's dumb.....FACT !!
Where's the proof?

Somewhere, Tennessee

#45542 Sep 2, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
He successfully oversaw the assassination of the terrorist our previous president allowed to attack us on 9/11/01.
Yeah.

Sure he did.

Why was the body mysteriously "buried at sea"? Why did most of the SEAL members die in a horiffic helicopter crash days later?

All neat, tidy and convenient for the Barack HUSSEIN Obama clan.

I don't buy it. And neither do a lot of other people.
Allen

Macon, GA

#45543 Sep 2, 2012
ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein: You ever gotten a job from a poor person?
Why do you liberals hate success and successful people who CREATE JOBS for other people?
Remember HUSSEIN Obama said about business owners: "You didn't build that".
Has he ever had a REAL job? Met a payroll? Employed anybody?
Being a "community organizer" for the voting fraud group ACORN does not count.
I've never got a job from a rich person either. As for business, you don't build them by yourself. You depend on the infrastructure the TAXPAYER furnished you. Without it you might as well stay home. As for a job,Romney is unemployed. He said it himself. He's been pretty good at off shoring jobs and filling his secrete accounts hasn't he. It's good not to have a large tax liability on this much income....
Allen

Macon, GA

#45544 Sep 2, 2012
<quoted text>
I dont have slummy people living in my homes. If it weren't for me they would be homeless or living in government housing. Believe it or not, some people CAN and DO afford to pay rent nicely themselves without relying on big daddy government to tell them where they deserve to live.
The people may not be "slummy". The housing often is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 49 min TheRealZeke 8,648
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WTH 9,478
Loven fresh Sep 21 Jim 1
TN 16 Known Dead From Storms In Tennessee (Apr '11) Sep 16 none 1,376
Rossville Industrial expansion Sep 7 Svs901 2
Sexual Offender in Oakland acres (Mar '12) Sep 1 crawdaddy 14
piperton (Aug '07) Aug '14 Elizabeth 17

Rossville Jobs

Rossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE