Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Rossville Forum

Comments (Page 2,119)

Showing posts 42,361 - 42,380 of123,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>There seems to be many RED counties and states these days. Not my fault either. But i am sure your party will fix all that ...... I guess, according to you, it's poor folks fault they were born into poverty instead of having a silver spoon in their mouth ?? Maybe it's also the fault of the sick that they were born that way too ?? It strikes me funny that most of the top ten poorest states are RED GOP states. http://caffertyfile.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/22/...
Class envy is not becoming Sassy. I worked for my silver spoon and I will stick it anywheres I want to. I don't need the government mandating that I let you take a sup from it just cause you want to. Want in one hand , chit in the other and see which one gets filled first... My daddy taught me that one.:)
http://youtu.be/b5xxSRvl5VM

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all. I know there are many people who would gladly have paid their fair share to relieve America of her debt. That is before Obama tripled it in 4 years.
You had your chance, so why didn't you do it? I'll bet not one of you objected when Bush was making Policies to cause it.
Here it is, Teapublicans, and you can't refute it because he's one of "yours", telling the truth, for a change!
----------
"VIDEO-HARDBALL: Sane Republican Bruce Bartlett Explains Where The Deficit Comes From."

Click here:
http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/2011/07/27/vi...
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I WISH I were as eloquent and as knowledgable as OT! I am in awe of his knowledge and his ability to express himself, without losing his temper, even with the most ignorant of Posters, like you! I don't have that much patience with Imbeciles!
Nonsensical capital P again in mid sentence... always when speaking of a group you feel grossly inferior to. Bless your lil heart.

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan is just as scary and he truly IS known as the "Intellectual" of the Teapublican Party! That should tell you how dumb all the rest of the Members are!
BTW, Timbuck2's allegation about Biden being the Intellectual of the Democratic Party, is the first time I've ever heard that. I,frankly, think he just made it up.
I've never heard anybody referred to as, "the Intellectual" of the Democratic Party because it would be too difficult to pick JUST ONE, with so many to choose from!
Yawn.

Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or Barry Soetoro, or whothehellever he REALLY is, needs to gather up his tribe & start packing his crap to move out of OUR White House come November.

Hope & Change. Seriously??

LOL
Allen

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text> Name one fact to back up your objection to Palin being VP or President.
Don't really know where to begin. She's uneducated and uninformed to begin with. But her ignorance is not harmful unless we put her in a position of authority. Then it becomes dangerous. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes, most people born into poverty choose to remain in poverty and most illnesses are self imposed through poor life styles.
BINGO !

Exactly right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, yes, most people born into poverty choose to remain in poverty and most illnesses are self imposed through poor life styles.
Ok, Mr. Big, if you were born in Poverty and now, you're "well off" financially...suppose you enlighten the rest of us and tell us how you did it!
Allen

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
Tell that to the poor kids at St.Jude. Many of the rich people got their wealth the old fashioned way.....either they inherited it or through criminal activity.

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, Mr. Big, if you were born in Poverty and now, you're "well off" financially...suppose you enlighten the rest of us and tell us how you did it!
Aren't all those black rappers, black athletes, the Hollyweird crowd, ALL part of the "evil" one-percent??? They are mostly LIBERAL millionaires..........no?

Hmmmmm..........the line "Rich Republicans" is a bit worn out already.

LOL
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Don't really know where to begin. She's uneducated and uninformed to begin with. But her ignorance is not harmful unless we put her in a position of authority. Then it becomes dangerous. "But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
All opinion. I asked for facts.

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Tell that to the poor kids at St.Jude. Many of the rich people got their wealth the old fashioned way.....either they inherited it or through criminal activity.
Another line from the famous Liberal Playbook.

Class warfare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or Barry Soetoro, or whothehellever he REALLY is, needs to gather up his tribe & start packing his crap to move out of OUR White House come November.
LOL
And you need to go crawl back under that ignorant rock that you came from because...NEWS FLASH...the majority of the Voters, obviously, thought differently than you do! The MAJORITY gets their way in this Country, where you like it or not and their Vote counts just as much as yours...again, whether you like it or not! One more thing, the White House is just as much theirs as it is yours and your Like-minded MINORITY Voters, also! So, GET OVER IT! We're sick of listening to you whine like Spoiled Toddlers when they don't get their way, and that's all you & the Ones like you, have done for three and a half years!

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>All opinion. I asked for facts.
LIBERALS don't have any facts.

They run from the facts.

'HOPEY-CHANGEY'
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

worried crispy critter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsensical capital P again in mid sentence... always when speaking of a group you feel grossly inferior to. Bless your lil heart.
Shhh! That is how we know when to skip a post. I cannot imagine how a person with so little knowledge of English grammar and syntax thinks they can comment on political issues! No clue when to use capitalization whatsoever! Pathetic!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another line from the famous Liberal Playbook.
Class warfare.
Actually, it was a Republican Congressional Candidate from Florida who said it first on a TV Interview Program, but I'll bet you didn't see it on Fox Fake News! Looks like you People would finally wake up to the way Fox is controlling you by censoring and cherry-picking what you see and thus, what you know!
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
LOL
Kudos to you! The Jefferson's are moving back to Queens!
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
saved up our money by making frugal spending choices and bought rental properties. Now all them folks that cant afford to buy a home of their own have to rent from us. cha-ching. It makes itself really. But if we blew our disposable income back in the day we wouldn't be sittin so pretty. Its a choice one has to make to get themselves where they want to be.
http://youtu.be/PmyzFsYEdco

Somewhere, Tennessee

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to go crawl back under that ignorant rock that you came from because...NEWS FLASH...the majority of the Voters, obviously, thought differently than you do! The MAJORITY gets their way in this Country, where you like it or not and their Vote counts just as much as yours...again, whether you like it or not! One more thing, the White House is just as much theirs as it is yours and your Like-minded MINORITY Voters, also! So, GET OVER IT! We're sick of listening to you whine like Spoiled Toddlers when they don't get their way, and that's all you & the Ones like you, have done for three and a half years!
Amusing.

So, please tell us what your hero, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, er Barry Soetoro, has done in the past 3 1/2 years??

Tick tock, tick tock..........
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Shhh! That is how we know when to skip a post. I cannot imagine how a person with so little knowledge of English grammar and syntax thinks they can comment on political issues! No clue when to use capitalization whatsoever! Pathetic!
lol. True. True.
Allen

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

ImRight59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't all those black rappers, black athletes, the Hollyweird crowd, ALL part of the "evil" one-percent??? They are mostly LIBERAL millionaires..........no?
Hmmmmm..........the line "Rich Republicans" is a bit worn out already.
LOL
Sports figures, entertainers,and actors all used their talents to make their fortunes . Many also revert back to what they were as their talents wain. Not everyone is so lucky to have a talent worth big bucks. The Republican party worships the dollar and cater to the rich....fact. Even the poorest of the republican party votes against their own interest just to tow the party line. The 1% doesn't really need your help defending them and their money. That is what is so funny......no one on this forum is nowhere near the top 1% but they will defend them and cheerfully hand them even more of their hard earned cash. That's what i call a good brainwash.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,361 - 42,380 of123,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rossville Discussions

Search the Rossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr sally 8,462
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr bob 8,504
paton fellows information Wed James 2
Debate: Marijuana - Collierville, TN (Sep '10) Apr 13 Rednecks are idiots 14
MPD Officer gets DUI (Nov '12) Apr 12 jeff garner 17
Hiring Finance Managers Apr 9 Karen Hayes 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rossville Jobs

•••
•••