Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 6, 2010
lori senters perry

United States

#1 Feb 6, 2010
I want to comment on the recent news coverage about Jody Anderson who was brutally murdered 30yrs ago.
Jody's family, who are my life long close personal friends have suffered for all these years. The investigation was bothched beyond belief. To this day no one will admit that those in charge at the time did not properly handle this case.

I admire Jody's family for discussing this very painful subject on the Judy Oneal show (Judy and Keith did an awesome job), for the coverage in the Chatt News Free Press and Channel 3 for airing the story recently on the 6 o'clock news.

To all those guilty of the crime and covering it up, we will not stop till there is justice for Jody Anderson!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 53,090
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 15 hr Pfffft 185
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug 16 Musikologist 19
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul '14 what 2,045
alex zeigler Jul '14 just curious 1
Does anyone talk to this person or know him Jul '14 producer 3
Anyone visited VIP spa ? (Apr '09) Jun '14 Cole 23
•••
•••
•••

Rossville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rossville People Search