Rosemead gang member sentenced to life in prison in triple murder case

A Rosemead gang member got three consecutive life prison terms Thursday for murdering three people during a 1997 crime spree. Full Story
lame gangsters

Downey, CA

#1 May 27, 2010
lomas is lame. where are you losers now?
Daddy_Freddie

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 28, 2010
I am always appalled when I read articles...appalled because the "justice" system fails up once again...why should this disgrace be allowed to live a life better than homeless people on the outside?

He will have access to free cable television, get to hang out with any friends he had on the outside or makes in there, and the woman won't ever get to see what her son might have become in this life.

This is not a boo-hoo sympathy request for the Mother and Child here from me, but more a wish that the legal system start enforcing the death penalty. I honestly believe if they made it mandatory for these type of crimes you would see a LARGE drop here.

Once you commit a crime against society, you LOSE the right to be a part of it any longer. Call me draconian if you want, but I support the death penalty. OUR tax money can be used for better things.
mwat935139

Altadena, CA

#3 May 28, 2010
This guy should have gotten the death penalty along with everyone involved. I just don't understand how one guy got off with just 9 years in prison in exchange for his testimony. My heart goes out to the families for their loss, I hope that in some minute way the sentencing of this monster eases your pain if ever so slightly.

When someone has been murdered and their life ended so suddenly by a pig like Juan Uitz and his fellow gang members, it troubles me to hear the word "LIFE" in prison. That's just it, they're still alive even if it's in a cage. The victims are "DEAD", they should have been given the death penalty.......
STFU

Norwalk, CA

#4 May 28, 2010
They should cut him up for organ donation...while he is still alive.
pasadena resident

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 28, 2010
mwat935139 wrote:
This guy should have gotten the death penalty along with everyone involved. I just don't understand how one guy got off with just 9 years in prison in exchange for his testimony. My heart goes out to the families for their loss, I hope that in some minute way the sentencing of this monster eases your pain if ever so slightly.
When someone has been murdered and their life ended so suddenly by a pig like Juan Uitz and his fellow gang members, it troubles me to hear the word "LIFE" in prison. That's just it, they're still alive even if it's in a cage. The victims are "DEAD", they should have been given the death penalty.......
The same way John Gardner just got life for killing those two girls-who knows if there's any more victims.
Crazy Drunk

Burbank, CA

#6 May 28, 2010
STFU wrote:
They should cut him up for organ donation...while he is still alive.
Again another senseless killing spree. They need tougher laws against THESE people. Send them to death and then depOrt their sorry butts back to Mexico to be buried in a trash can.

i WOULD NOT WANT HIS EVIL ORGANS
NoJuan

Anaheim, CA

#7 May 28, 2010
Crazy Drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another senseless killing spree. They need tougher laws against THESE people. Send them to death and then depOrt their sorry butts back to Mexico to be buried in a trash can.
i WOULD NOT WANT HIS EVIL ORGANS
They actually bury people in Mexico? I thought they just left them headless on the roadside.
As for this filthy animal, what no amnesty? No murder penalty reform? I'm confused. I though we were bending over backwards to give filth like this a better life.....oh I forgot he gets to live on our tax dollars like the rest - with his homies.
That's the justice that the victim's family has to live with. Something definitely wrong here. Wake up America! Enough is enough.
Dave

Altadena, CA

#8 May 28, 2010
lomas? Isn't that Spanish for 'lame - a s s'???

Since: May 10

Covina, CA

#9 May 28, 2010
Dave wrote:
lomas? Isn't that Spanish for 'lame -****'???
Ayyyye Papi...that's a long time in booty bang years
helloho

Duarte, CA

#10 May 28, 2010
Crazy Drunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Again another senseless killing spree. They need tougher laws against THESE people. Send them to death and then depOrt their sorry butts back to Mexico to be buried in a trash can.
i WOULD NOT WANT HIS EVIL ORGANS
your right dispose and dont tax us hard working people make them work like slaves and give them the worst
JJ in LA

Temple City, CA

#11 May 28, 2010
I went to grade and high school with Linda Hesse. No one deserves to die the way she did, but it especially hurts that SHE died that way. She was a kind, sweet, smart, and pretty girl.

I'm glad her murderer is FINALLY going to prison but I wish he was going to the death chamber.
scrub

Cocoa, FL

#12 May 31, 2010
For such a heinous crime WHY didn't the prosecutors seek the death penalty??? That doesn't make any sense. Did they feel threatened by Uitz's gang?
Peter Tong Esq MKHS 83

Fullerton, CA

#13 Jun 14, 2010
scrub wrote:
For such a heinous crime WHY didn't the prosecutors seek the death penalty??? That doesn't make any sense. Did they feel threatened by Uitz's gang?
The prosecutor probably did not want the imposition of the death penalty based on the testimony of a witness induced to testify by a very lenient 9-year sentence. Such a death penalty sentencing would cost the state a lot of money on appeal. I was not on the case but this is my hunch.
hills gang

Hesperia, CA

#14 Jun 7, 2011
lame gangsters wrote:
lomas is lame. where are you losers now?
where f***king you monther and sissters puto e que
Dragon

Rosemead, CA

#15 Oct 19, 2011
Uitz was married to a family member of mine and I knew him well. He deserves to get the death penalty for sure. The crimes he did were senseless. He just did it for the thrill of it because that's what he used to say..."KILL FOR THE THRILLZ." My family nor myself knew anything about the crimes he did until 3 years after he got arrested when I saw the story on the front page of my local newspaper. I was shocked especially because I would hang out with him sometimes and he would come over my house. If I knew what he did I would have turned him in a long time before the cops finally arrested him 7 years after the crimes. It was his fellow homeboy who "ratted" him out. And his so called homeboy got (according to defense attorneys)the "DEAL OF THE CENTURY." He was involved and participated along with Uitz in the murder spree that night. Even though he didn't pull the trigger, he was involved in the home invasion and tying up the mother and son who eventually got shot execution style. By law, if your involved in a crime that results in a murder, your guilty of murder even though you didn't actually participate in the actual murder itself. That guy is without a doubt a very lucky guy. But for being a "rat" and a "snitch" to a fellow gang member, he will at least have to live the rest of his life always watching his back. I know that's little consellation but hey,..if were lucky, hopefully one of the homeboys from his former gang will do the right thing and give him the streets version of the death penalty. May God bless the victims and their families and may the 2 murderers burn in hell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 3 hr Renegade Pay Me 10
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless 3 hr Pacheco Idiot 1
Pacheco Nervous Yet Your Deals are OVER 4 hr Pacheco Cries 3
Pacheco and Lozano Welcome All non Profits in C... 4 hr Pacheco Says 3
Vineland and Stichman Residents were Lied to At... 4 hr Pacheco Says 3
Baldwin Park Mayor is an embarrassment 4 hr Pucker Up 2
Mtb Hill Proposal "...does not have a positive ... 10 hr Whats Going On 5

Rosemead News Video

Rosemead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rosemead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rosemead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rosemead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:46 am PST