N.J. illegal immigration level holds steady

Feb 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New Jersey Online

Ramon Gonzalez Solares, of Ewing, sits inside an interview room at the Elizabeth Detention Center, where he had been detained for 6 weeks, in this August 2010 file photo.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 22, 2012
Mike

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2011
Illegal or not, who wants to live in NJ? It's overpriced and taxes and fees are too high for eveything you can think of?
Ivehadenough

Greenwood Lake, NY

#2 Sep 17, 2011
Very true M
but part of the reason is the illegal situation is draining on the economy.
dee

Hopewell, VA

#4 Feb 21, 2012
i use to live in jersey and dont want to back.too expensive. do they test for emissiion controls on the cars?long time since i lived in jersey
Raydot

California City, CA

#5 Jun 17, 2012
Is New Jersey ready for the next flow of illegal aliens? Obamas speech was heard in Mexico and they are comming by the thousands. They are only comming to work. Employers are only interested in illegal aliens, not legal aliens. They are comming!!!
UC CLUB HOUSE 2

Jersey City, NJ

#6 Jun 22, 2012
Imagine a tramcar ride to mexican border with no guards no guard dogs nope...
ProudNativist

Carmel, IN

#7 Jun 22, 2012
Raydot wrote:
Is New Jersey ready for the next flow of illegal aliens? Obamas speech was heard in Mexico and they are comming by the thousands. They are only comming to work. Employers are only interested in illegal aliens, not legal aliens. They are comming!!!
Yes, the obamanation's lawless trampling of the Constitution in his executive fiat giving amnesty to the illegal mexihole children of illegal mexiholes will certainly open the floodgates in mexihole to any mexihole that was ever illegally brought to the US and returned to mexihole and is between the ages of 16 and 30. Don't stand near the border lest you get trampled by the next wave of illegal mexiholes breaking in to take advantage of the obamanation's lawless hispandering for votes. Do the ignorant gullible American electorate even care? Doubtful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Gays/Bi's Near Elizabeth Nj? (Feb '13) 5 hr Call Me Papi 8
hey springfield the jeanette depalma case rem... (Aug '11) Tue Deb 4
Review: Mango (Oct '08) Aug 26 LAPI 14
Review: Rich's Plumbing - 24 hour emergency plu... (Sep '12) Aug 25 Eugene Dean 5
Port Authority 113th Recruit Class Graduation -... Aug 24 Kush 1
NJ Man And Recent Islam Convert Claims He Didn'... Aug 18 shakey 1
Mental health access still far away for many Aug 17 humanSpirit 3
•••

Roselle Park News Video

•••
•••

Roselle Park Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••