Two receive indictments from Grand Jury session

Full story: Bolivar Commercial

Aimee Robinette BC Lifestyles Editor Published August 31, 2007 3:24 PM CDT The 2007 Fall Grand Jury in the First Judicial District handed down two indictments this week in the Bolivar County Courthouse in ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
tylersmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2008

Just a few questions

1. Why were Chris's shoes never fingerprinted?

2. Why was the blazer never fingerprinted?

3. How do we know Jeffrey was the only one involved. From what I here Little Miss Jacinda's got alot to do with it.

4. Why was Chris's truck never fingerprinted?

5. Why were the pictures of the blazer taken prior to even knowing that anything had happened.

6. Why was he found a football-field away from Jacinda's house, not Jeffrey's?

Jacinda this message is for you!! We will find you and we will find out what you have to do with this. If you know anything just come forward. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE come forward.

Since: Jan 08

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

I have the same questions as you, but it seems we'll never get the answers...
tylersmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

I have many more questions than that. I guess we won't. I think her mom is just as guilty as she is. It seems like she didn't defend her daughter one bit, all she could do is talk about sueing people! Who is after money on here? What is she going to get from a married couple in their twenty's with two kids, and can barely pay their own bills?
They don't mind takin people's family members why not there money too huh?
tylersmom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

Oh yeah and Jacinda's mom, this is a forum of public OPINION. It woulden't be here if we coulden't put our OPINION.
OPINIONS ARE LIKE A**HOLES, EVERYONE HAS ONE!!

Since: Jan 08

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2008

lol I agree. She was wrong for just jumping on the forum threatening to sue for harassment.. I can't beleive Jacinda deleted all her profile info on myspace.. Why didn't she just delete the whole page? It makes no sense. I still think it's possible she's one of the people on the forum.. Maybe not Katie, but someone.. I still stand by alot of what I said.. I do beleive that Chris's death could've been accidental, but I don't beleive they ever made it to Jeffery's... And what about the second party JB Mississippi mentioned? There's still so much we don't know..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rosedale Discussions

Search the Rosedale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Wed JustUs 1,930
Fire Equipment Manufacturers & Security Solutio... Mar '14 fireshoppe 1
Rosedale Music Forum (Jan '13) Jan '14 Musikologist 6
Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Dec '13 Taylor 56
Callie Marie Ware, 26, of Renova (Sep '13) Dec '13 shawnta butler 4
Robert Meders (Jun '08) Sep '13 rwn 7
MDOC closing 4 community work centers (Apr '13) Apr '13 samantha gillespie 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rosedale Jobs

•••