car accident in sweetwater

Posted in the Roscoe Forum

dottie - sweetwater

Spencer, WV

#1 Apr 5, 2007
mary rodriguez passed away the day of the crash..anthony utesch died the day she was buried...april 2. Chris Pratt is the surviving 22 y/o/ female from this crash. keep her in thoughts and prayers. these 3 were the closest of friends..they considered each other family.
vivian

Homestead, FL

#2 Apr 18, 2007
oh my god ... wooow that must have been hrad.... (crying)
sapphire

San Angelo, TX

#3 Aug 14, 2008
i live in abilene born and raised in sweetwater tx. i didnt know about the accident until now. iam so sorry for the families.
Missouri

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 22, 2008
i'm looking for someone. there how big is the town?i nope i am spelling the name right.sorry if i'm not. please for give me .i think her name is sally marilis.her dads name was Ray he married sue strong from missouri.i know they lived in sweetwater tx.i would like to talk to her.
Missouri

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Aug 22, 2008
they are a mexican family.and sue was white if this help.oh Ray has passed away for a while now.i think she has a brother named Benny and a sister Mary.god i hope im right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roscoe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 17 min xxxx 681
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 50 min fubar 374
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr fubar 590
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr SportSyTb 18,738
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
Mayor Greg Wortham resigns, will run for Texas ... Sep 15 John Bigbooty 8
Roscoe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Roscoe Jobs

Roscoe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roscoe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roscoe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]