Freeport gang members convicted of racketeering-murder

Full story: Newsday 22
The name the "Missionaries of Death," was not just a title within a Freeport street gang. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“We need another Reagan!”

Since: Sep 07

Somewhere in Nassau County, NY

#1 Jun 24, 2008
Too bad we can't speed up the process and put them to death. Cremate the bodies and send them back from where they came.
oncethere

Port Charlotte, FL

#3 Jun 24, 2008
I don't understand this. Chief Woodward says that there is no gangs in Freeport.

#4 Jun 24, 2008
oncethere wrote:
I don't understand this. Chief Woodward says that there is no gangs in Freeport.
LMAO he must have blinders on!!!
Missionary of Love

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 24, 2008
Hey, Joe, I hope to God you are not a cop anymore.
Mikem

Bronx, NY

#6 Jun 24, 2008
Now that these animals are convicted, they should be euthanized like the mad dogs that they are.The punishment should fit the crime.

“say what you mean...”

Since: Nov 07

and mean what you say.

#8 Jun 24, 2008
Joe Cop wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO he must have blinders on!!!
the school administrators wear them, too!
YOU ASKED

Amityville, NY

#9 Jun 24, 2008
Missionary of Love wrote:
And I hope to God he is!
Freeport Chick

United States

#10 Jun 24, 2008
Joe Cop wrote:
Too bad we can't speed up the process and put them to death. Cremate the bodies and send them back from where they came.
True that...
DUH

New York, NY

#11 Jun 24, 2008
When did they move Freeport to Suffolk County. Must have been something to see!
Judy

Inwood, NY

#12 Jun 24, 2008
The attorney sais that his clients were "convicted on the basis of testimony by rats and snitches who made deals to get lighter sentences."

So what? Did these "missionaries" REALLY think their homies were people of values and integrity? LOL...They turned on them like the pieces of feces that they are...GOOD! Two more criminals off the street who NO ONE cares about!
dory

Saint Petersburg, FL

#13 Jun 24, 2008
I remember when Freeport was a great place to grow up. Thank you , Mario Blanco for all you destroyed.

#14 Jun 24, 2008
Missionary of Love wrote:
Go hug a tree you liberal freak, better yet make it a cactus!
Southbound

Overland Park, KS

#15 Jun 24, 2008
They've all gotta go, the gang members, the illegals, all of them. Gang membership should be a ticket to life in prison or deportation. Civilized society cannot survive with this scum on the streets.
freeport resident

Holbrook, NY

#18 Jun 24, 2008
Personally i don't think the illegals are the major issue, a lot of them actually come to build a better future for themselves and their families. Everyone just gets a bad picture of them because of the other lowlives you see hanging around the delis, drunk all the time. Those are the ones that need to go. Immigrants are what make this country, basically.

“say what you mean...”

and mean what you say.

#19 Jun 25, 2008
freeport resident wrote:
Personally i don't think the illegals are the major issue, a lot of them actually come to build a better future for themselves and their families. Everyone just gets a bad picture of them because of the other lowlives you see hanging around the delis, drunk all the time. Those are the ones that need to go. Immigrants are what make this country, basically.
all illegal immigrants have to go. they are a major problem in freeport and if you don't see that you are blind. just the drain on the school system alone is staggering, nevermind simple safety issues on the streets.
Drea

Jackson Heights, NY

#20 Jun 25, 2008
mommaroo u r so IGNORANT! go to hell as well as you Judy

“We create our own BS in life”

Since: Jun 08

Jericho, NY

#21 Jun 26, 2008
Drea wrote:
mommaroo u r so IGNORANT! go to hell as well as you Judy
Mommaroo funny how some people dont like when the truth is presented to them. The reality of things sometimes can be hard to swallow for some. I worked in Freeport for a good 15 years. I agree with you.

Deport illegal immigrants!!!!

“say what you mean...”

and mean what you say.

#22 Jun 26, 2008
Ashley from LI wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommaroo funny how some people dont like when the truth is presented to them. The reality of things sometimes can be hard to swallow for some. I worked in Freeport for a good 15 years. I agree with you.
Deport illegal immigrants!!!!
lived there for almost 25 yrs... you can't fix what you refuse to see. very sad.

Since: Jun 08

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Jun 28, 2008
Just another day in Freeport.
freeport resident

Holbrook, NY

#24 Jul 1, 2008
oh man, i can't believe the ignorance in this world, no wonder this world is going downhill while everyone is just sitting back and watching, having nothin to say but nonsense. I bet you guys have met illegals without even knowing they were illegal to this ccountry. Like i said before not all illegal immigrants need to go. The lowlives ho do nothing for themselves need the boot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roosevelt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking on lawns (Jan '08) 1 hr savvy lady 20
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 6 hr Bruser 7,911
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 7 hr Bruser 2,313
Review: Demi's Coffee S Mon Foodie 1
Chuck Zito speak up about Registered sex offen... (Jul '13) Sun Streetrunner 8
women would you castrate you husbands? Oct 17 george 2
Cops Bust Long Island Gambling Ring, Arrest 17 (Jan '09) May '14 Jane 6

Roosevelt News Video

Roosevelt Dating
Find my Match