First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

New York, NY

#22 Aug 13, 2012
The Trouble With wrote:
The trouble with this place now is 70% of the folks here now are from out-of-town. Out-of-towners keep movin in here and taking over our place. Most are rich, snobby folks who think the world owes them something, I suppose!
When we were grownig up here we all knew each other, went to school together, hung out together, and got along! Now we don't even know the folks moving into the house beside us!
Walk thru town on any given afternoon and look at the vehicles passing by. 6 to 7 out of 10 of them have out-of-state license plates on them!
Hello there,
I am not originally from Ronceverte but moved here 2 years ago. I'm not rich but make a decent living. I know my neighbors and wave hello to people as I pass them on the road. I for one love this town and plan on living here as long as I can. I'm sorry you feel that most people from out of town are rude. That's unfortunate. I for one am not that way and hope someone can eventually change your opinion. Have a nice day
ME TOO

Charleston, WV

#23 Aug 14, 2012
THANK YOU.
Richly

New York, NY

#24 Aug 19, 2012
Rude folks are everwhere regardless of class status
ME TOO

Charleston, WV

#25 Aug 20, 2012
Thank you again.
mugshot

Union, WV

#26 Sep 22, 2012
April Dickson, Spinks, Mace , now Hoke is in JAIL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ronceverte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hotties of White Sulphur 25 min WonderingTooMuch 33
Suddenlink's new lineup. 52 min Ggirl 1
Lobban as a write in 59 min Ggirl 3
Spartan football 2014 1 hr Gehs 95 8
Dungeons and Dragons 1 hr MrsInigoMontoya 13
Lake Lewisburg 2 hr TruthSeeker 19
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Mgtn Res 58,913
Ronceverte Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Ronceverte Jobs

Ronceverte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Ronceverte News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Ronceverte

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]