idiot

Downers Grove, IL

#2627 Jan 29, 2014
Hey ROI and everybody else who thinks we are going PUBLIC. What dont you idiots get, that we are not going public (Filing for an IPO). We are doing a Reverse Merger. It is different!!!
Lied To

Chicago, IL

#2628 Jan 29, 2014
No ROI wrote:
(This is my 3rd attempt at posting this. For some reason the other two are being blocked - if the other two show up I apologize for the redundancy.)
I would like to clear up some posts that are so far off base and so misleading , you wonder if there is a hidden agenda or is the person writing just wearing rose colored glasses.
Fellow investors; THER IS NO VC FIRM! Let me repeat. THERE IS NO VC FIRM!
LEDCO is an investment firm, headed by Kevin Kearney. His email is kevin at kearneyobanion dot com.
George Mainus is the person who has the shell. His email is georgemainas at aol dot com.
Don't believe me? Email them. They will tell you what is known in the industry.
These people have not nor will they invest their money. They are out looking for investors the same as PB management. They will make a fortune since they own the shell and will give themselves millions of shares. So if you think there is a VC firm who is going to pump millions of dollars into Poly Brite think again.
Want further proof? Contact Andrew Molasky the Las Vegas investor who just bought the Poly Brite patents. I spoke with him and his people. He is not going to put one more cent into Poly Brite until he sees some orders or changes. So that well has now dried up.
As far as going public letís get our heads out of our rectums. In order to go public, you have to show profits for the previous years (not year). Poly Birte does not qualify to go public. They have never made once cent of profit. They are leeches who suck money from investors There will be no IPO unless it is through a shell. The stock market wonít allow it. By Federal law It is impossible so stop the rhetoric. There is not going to be an IPO this year, next year or in 2016,on Nasdaq so all of those projections are wishful thinking.
Being prudent business people it is time we just stand up to Carl, Sandra, Pat, Tony etc. and say enough. It is time for a stock holder revolution. Lets contact both the state and federal Attorney Generalís office. Any money that crossed state lines will allow the feds to get involved.
Lets demand and put in a person who knows the LED market, and is a good business person, and can put together a team. Someone who will be open and honest with the stock holders and investors.
Someone whose only agenda is to make money and build a business. I realize I may have pissed off some people, but my statements are facts and irrefutable. I am not on a witch hunt, but at the same time listening to the people who purposely attempt to mislead the stock holders is just as bad as the senior management of Poly Brite who lie and/or purposely mislead us, and live their lives of luxury off of our heard earned money.
OK I have vented enough for today. More to come in the forthcoming days.
Another shareholder and I met with the U.S. Attorney's Office. They would not share much, other to say that we were not the first people to complain and that they were waiting for PB's March 31st deadline to come and go. If we are not on the market by then, they will act.
help

De Soto, IL

#2629 Jan 29, 2014
Lied To wrote:
<quoted text>
Another shareholder and I met with the U.S. Attorney's Office. They would not share much, other to say that we were not the first people to complain and that they were waiting for PB's March 31st deadline to come and go. If we are not on the market by then, they will act.
is the march 31st deadline pb or speculation of some shareholders?
Stay the course

Chicago, IL

#2630 Jan 29, 2014
Glad to see the progress toward valuation. PolyBrite will move forward in the hands of experts (Kearney, Mainas, Molasky, Davis, et all). This is the most efficient process for a private company to go public...and this group has been there many times before. Remember what was presented at the meeting. Too many agenda-driven, panic purveyors here. Have a little faith and - thanks to VA for good work here.
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2631 Jan 29, 2014
NO ROI:

Phew... I can feel the steam...

Your right. About no VC FIRM...
Your wrong: Molasky did not buy the patents (all).
Your right: They are going to make a ton of money
Your wrong: "Dried Up" No... There are some big contracts signed!
Your right: There will be no IPO
Your wrong: REVERSE MERGER TO MARKET.
Your right: They will not put 1 cent in without contracts.

I will say that giving the end date in March if it comes and goes... that's it! I'm changing my name back to REALLY MAD INVESTOR!!!!
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2632 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
Glad to see the progress toward valuation. PolyBrite will move forward in the hands of experts (Kearney, Mainas, Molasky, Davis, et all). This is the most efficient process for a private company to go public...and this group has been there many times before. Remember what was presented at the meeting. Too many agenda-driven, panic purveyors here. Have a little faith and - thanks to VA for good work here.
Thank you. I have complete faith that with the folks heading this up know how to get things done.
Its a shame I have less then 10k shares... send some my way!:)
LOST

Moorhead, MN

#2633 Jan 29, 2014
LOST wrote:
no sales no manufacturing no supply
... and no money.... no contracts .... noticing a trend here -
LOST

Moorhead, MN

#2634 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
Faith usually has something to do with follow through....
help

De Soto, IL

#2635 Jan 29, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
NO ROI:
Phew... I can feel the steam...
Your right. About no VC FIRM...
Your wrong: Molasky did not buy the patents (all).
Your right: They are going to make a ton of money
Your wrong: "Dried Up" No... There are some big contracts signed!
Your right: There will be no IPO
Your wrong: REVERSE MERGER TO MARKET.
Your right: They will not put 1 cent in without contracts.
I will say that giving the end date in March if it comes and goes... that's it! I'm changing my name back to REALLY MAD INVESTOR!!!!
are you still expecting big news next week?

ive been in this for only 5 years and i have heard many dates and excuses myself.
so i hope this is the real deal this time
LEDs

Lockport, IL

#2636 Jan 29, 2014
If it's not the real deal this time, it never will be. This is do or die.
help

De Soto, IL

#2637 Jan 29, 2014
The new 6000 lumen LMH2 LED module from Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) is the industry's brightest module to offer color quality greater than 90 CRI at a consistent efficacy of 85 lumens per watt across a wide range of color temperatures (3000K, 3500K and 4000K). The no-compromise LED solution is the ideal replacement for 100-watt ceramic metal halide (CMH) lamps in high-ceiling applications, using 30 percent less power, lasting three times as long and delivering instant-on, dimmable light.

"The need for high CRI and high lumen output LED luminaires has been growing rapidly over the last year. We constantly have requests for these luminaires to be used in shopping malls, airports, convention centers and theaters." said Larry Rosenwinkel, Fixtures and Specifications Manager, Facilities Solutions Group (FSG). "Before the introduction of the 6000 lumen Cree(R) LMH2 LED module, there were no feasible LED solutions to light these spaces, but now we can specify LED light sources for these spaces."

The Cree LMH2 family of modules delivers the only light source that can address such a wide range of lighting applications in a common form factor. This allows lighting manufacturers to create an entire product portfolio with just one set of tooling and one optical design. Lighting products based on the LMH2 LED module also enable lighting designers to illuminate a space with one light source and technology, helping to eliminate the problems that come with using different lighting technologies such as color consistency and re-lamping.

"We have designs based on the 850, 1250, 2000, 3000 and 4000 lumen LMH2 LED modules. The 6000 lumen LMH2 will allow us to further expand the breadth of our products using the same form factor," said Wesley Johnson, Director of National Sales, Hi-Lite Manufacturing Company. "Our customers will now have a full suite of LED pendant lights and wall mounted fixtures with the same high CRI, same color and same warranty that allows them to address a variety of ceiling height applications."
Lighting manufacturers looking to shorten the time to market for their luminaire design can also take advantage of the LMD600, Cree's cost-effective, universal driver that is designed to power the new 6000 lumen LHM2. Dimmable to one percent, the LMD600 is optimized for a controllable, indoor architectural environment. The LMD600 can also handle up to 90įC case temperature and has a low-voltage limited-energy (LVLE) driver rating that does not require special enclosures or large gauge wires, delivering design flexibility and a low system cost for lighting manufacturers. Cree also offers a range of reflectors and heat sinks, as well as a splice box for the entire LMH2 LED module family.

cree has left polybrite in the dust/incandescent stage of lighting

cree trading over $62.00 a share
Stay the course

Chicago, IL

#2638 Jan 29, 2014
Cree? You must be joking.

Sure, it hit a high of 76 on August 13th. And Kramer said "buy it to 85" on his program. But how many stocks drop 20 POINTS in overnight trading? August 14th close at 58.83. Pan for suckers on your own message board. Not a major player in LED technology. King of Home Depot is making nickels in residential market.
LOST

Moorhead, MN

#2639 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
Sure, it hit a high of 76 on August 13th. And Kramer said "buy it to 85" on his program. But how many stocks drop 20 POINTS in overnight trading? August 14th close at 58.83. Pan for suckers on your own message board. Not a major player in LED technology. King of Home Depot is making nickels in residential market.
don't know if you've noticed but the joke's on us if we can't get a contract and put something on the market
help

De Soto, IL

#2640 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:

point is, ppl from polybrite have been saying what you just said. where is polybrite and where is cree?

im a poly shareholder not cree but i was told this same thing 5 years ago when i purchased shares of poly. gg saying how much better poly is than cree and poly going to leave cree in the dust and be worth $75 plus a share n a few years. 5 years later poly has done nothing or if they have they keep it a secret. webpage looks the same as it did when i joined, ive gotten i think 2 emails from poly in 5 years.

what info do you have that supports your claim?
is there great news coming next week thats 100% concrete?
im not a hatter, im just another shareholder who is frustrated and sick of the bs. sooner or later kids grow up and stop believing in santa clause and the easter bunny, same goes here

please reply i look forward to your answers
VA HOPE

Fredericksburg, VA

#2641 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
LOL... He's joking or just doesn't understand the difference in markets that each company is going after..
Hopeful

Channahon, IL

#2642 Jan 29, 2014
Big Apple wrote:
I will tell you this, that the audit for 2012 & 2013 have not been started yet, and that is a fact.
At the meeting they said they were working on the audit they did not say they needed 2 yrs if it is not started yet then the outlook does not look good
TheDudeAbides

Effingham, IL

#2643 Jan 29, 2014
Stay the course wrote:
I wouldn't go so far as to say the 'King of Home Depot' is making nickels in residential... at least they are making nickels! More than I can say PB is making at this point. Plus, CREE did $1.5 BILLION is total sales last fiscal year and has a market cap of over $7.5 BILLION.
I have to say right now I'd rather have 9,000 shares of CREE than my 90,000 shares of GG... I hope that changes..
TheDudeAbides

Effingham, IL

#2644 Jan 29, 2014
polybrite.com is back online and surprise, surprise... same old website. No "Re-Launch" or Re-design or anything. Same old shit site that's been up since 2007 without any changes since then either.
Afraid it looks like the same idiots are running the show as always. I was hoping we'd have new, competent management in place by now... but, alas... not
Game over

Rock Island, IL

#2645 Jan 29, 2014
Hey VA HOPE, what is the deal on the audits?
help

De Soto, IL

#2646 Jan 29, 2014
VA HOPE wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... He's joking or just doesn't understand the difference in markets that each company is going after..
what does it matter what market each company is going after?
one thing does matter cree has big contracts, making money and share price over $60 a share.
where is polybrite at the moment?
maybe polybrite needs to switch markets??

again i am not a cree holder, only pb. im just sick of all the broken promises and then well keep the faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Romeoville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bolingbrook Soccer Coach Arrested 2 hr Merry Christmas J... 207
need a boyfriend 2 hr Club wawczak 6
Sandy Hook was a False Flag Event 3 hr Go to bed nutjobs 14
Ocare Destroying Lives 5 hr It was pointless 57
Haley Meadows in Romeoville 6 hr WALTRON 1
Dumb and Dumber Part 3 6 hr Gomer Pyle 1
On Channel 6 6 hr Gomer Pyle 1
Romeoville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web