First Prev
of 6
Next Last
what about

Rome, NY

#119 Feb 4, 2012
what about greg fiachetti???[sp?]"champ "
what about

Rome, NY

#120 Feb 4, 2012
and about frank dominico hes a piece of shit that him and a couple of his buddies raped a girl when they were in junior high
Criminal

Cortland, NY

#121 Feb 4, 2012
Real Tony D wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the hell would I hit your gf with a chair in the first place you idiot? The girl who got hit with that chair in the bar got hit with it because she tried getting in the middle of a brawl and got hit with a chair that someone(someone who wasn't me), tossed out of their way. I feel bad that she got hurt, and I actually feel bad that I hurt the other guy, which was why I had tried to reach out through mutual friends and apologize for what happened. Whether he wanted to accept the apology or not is up to him, I have no idea if he did and I really don't care. I sleep with a clear conscience at night. But that girl had no business trying to intervene in something like that, she basically was just asking to get hurt. And if you let your girlfriend try getting in the middle of a bar brawl between a bunch of drunk men, then you might want to have your head examined as well.
You reached out through friends to contact the victim whom which you had a MANDATORY restraining order to not contact? So you violated your restraining order? Your a POS criminal Tony, Go to therapy and get off the Roids maybe the Self Esteem will rise when the roid rage dissipates.

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#123 Feb 4, 2012
Criminal wrote:
<quoted text> You reached out through friends to contact the victim whom which you had a MANDATORY restraining order to not contact? So you violated your restraining order? Your a POS criminal Tony, Go to therapy and get off the Roids maybe the Self Esteem will rise when the roid rage dissipates.
Where the hell did you hear that I have a restraining order, you blubbering moron lmao. Yeah, I may have been told to avoid contact with the guy, but that doesn't mean I couldn't tell someone, "Hey, if you see so and so tell him I said I'm sorry."
And my self-esteem is just fine. I wake up everyday and LOVE what I see in the mirror. You on other hand need to go on Topix and be a keyboard warrior from behind an anonymous name. Seems to me your mother smoked waaaaaay too much crack while she were carrying you.
Law Steak

Cortland, NY

#124 Feb 4, 2012
Actually in assault type cases at arraignment a Temp Restraining order is always issued.THIS IS BASIC OUTLINE OF RESTRAINING ORDERS AND TEMP ORDERS, THE 3RD PARTY PART HAS YOU BEAT, IF YOU SAID IF YOU SEE SO AND SO PLEASE TELL THEM. THEN YOU ARE HAVING A 3RD PARTY GIVE A MESSAGE TO THE COMPLAINTANT! THUS VIOLATING THE TERMS OF STANDARD STAY AWAY ORDER IN NYS. Here is a brief Guideline.
Orders of protection are entered for the safety and benefit of victim or complaintant. In general, orders of protection require the respondent to refrain from contacting,contacting VIA 3rd Party, harassing, threatening, stalking or harming the petitioner or any children or pets that reside with the petitioner.
An order of protection can also order the respondent to stay away from home, school and the place of employment of the petitioner or any child residing with the petitioner, and to refrain from contacting the petitioner by mail, telephone, email,3rd Party, voice mail or any other communication device. In some instances, the order of protection will also require the respondent to surrender firearms and pay the petitioner's attorneys fees and costs associated with the order.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#125 Feb 4, 2012
Law Steak wrote:
Actually in assault type cases at arraignment a Temp Restraining order is always issued.THIS IS BASIC OUTLINE OF RESTRAINING ORDERS AND TEMP ORDERS, THE 3RD PARTY PART HAS YOU BEAT, IF YOU SAID IF YOU SEE SO AND SO PLEASE TELL THEM. THEN YOU ARE HAVING A 3RD PARTY GIVE A MESSAGE TO THE COMPLAINTANT! THUS VIOLATING THE TERMS OF STANDARD STAY AWAY ORDER IN NYS. Here is a brief Guideline.
Orders of protection are entered for the safety and benefit of victim or complaintant. In general, orders of protection require the respondent to refrain from contacting,contacting VIA 3rd Party, harassing, threatening, stalking or harming the petitioner or any children or pets that reside with the petitioner.
An order of protection can also order the respondent to stay away from home, school and the place of employment of the petitioner or any child residing with the petitioner, and to refrain from contacting the petitioner by mail, telephone, email,3rd Party, voice mail or any other communication device. In some instances, the order of protection will also require the respondent to surrender firearms and pay the petitioner's attorneys fees and costs associated with the order.
Take a breth Perry Mason nobody cares. The shit happend a year ago its colder then ur moms titt.
wow

Los Angeles, CA

#126 Feb 4, 2012
Criminal wrote:
<quoted text> You reached out through friends to contact the victim whom which you had a MANDATORY restraining order to not contact? So you violated your restraining order? Your a POS criminal Tony, Go to therapy and get off the Roids maybe the Self Esteem will rise when the roid rage dissipates.
Oh shut up ya fcking homo
lmao

United States

#127 Feb 4, 2012
Criminal wrote:
<quoted text> You reached out through friends to contact the victim whom which you had a MANDATORY restraining order to not contact? So you violated your restraining order? Your a POS criminal Tony, Go to therapy and get off the Roids maybe the Self Esteem will rise when the roid rage dissipates.
Your parents really should have had you aborted. You are a complete and total retard.
Cop

Chittenango, NY

#128 Feb 5, 2012
BENNY THE NYJET wrote:
I trained there for a couple of years as my brother did. My brother fought Golden Gloves and almost won. Did you forget John D'amore. Curtis Ross was a hard hitter as I sparred with him on occasion. Lenny Cianfrocco was good too.. This was when the RBA was over I think Sanzones Pharmacy across from the Church on East Dominick. Al Kranbuhl and Dave Kranbuhl were also pretty tough fighters. Tony Storace and Mr. Sanzone were great trainers and people they helped a lot of youth.
Hey Benny, the JETS are from New Jersey NOT New York!
Peanut butter pugilism

Rome, NY

#129 Mar 29, 2012
well I was looking for something interesting to read about boxing in rome and the title was very misleading. BEST BOXERS IN ROME! yet all I read was jiu-jitsu, bar stools, penises, and rape......I feel thoroughly betrayed by all of you a**holes now
Back Then

Harrison, NJ

#130 Apr 23, 2012
I remember Dickie Wood as a very good amatuer middleweight from Griffiss AFB, as well as a Heavyweight by the name of George Perez. Both wenty on to win titles in with the Air Force. In 1989 George Perez won the USAF European Heavyweight title in England. My understanding is he was stationed in Spain then. Both Dickie Wood and George Perez helped put Rome on the map by winning the Upstate NY Golden Gloves tournament as well. Great time back then.
Left Hook wrote:
There where many from that Gym. The Domenico Brothers, Frank, Sebbi and Paulie. Those guys where just plain tough. How about Curtis Ross, he beat some really tough Guys in the Amateurs. I think he also beat Kevin Rooney , Mike Tysons trainer. I think Mike Stamboly would be up there with some of the Great fighters. He was the runner up in the Empire state games , won numerous tournaments.There was also a tough light weight named Gerald Dennis. This guy went on to be a all Marine champ. Dick Wood from the Griffis Air Force base was a All AFB champ. He now runs one of the biggest Gyms in Colorado springs for pro and amature fighters
Many have come through the program and put Rome Ny on the map. These were all well disciplined fighters with heart and did it for the love of boxing. Its to bad the city of Rome didnt support the gym and help it with its expenses. It was a gym that didnt cost the fighters a dime. The croonies in the mayors office Griffo were to concerned on getting the building so they could sell it to one of there friends. It was a guy who ran the codes dept back then,he wanted that building for his little Greenhouse to sell flowers and trees. The other person who put pressure on the gym was a city assessors he wanted the gym on the tax rolls..These guys where two idiots who would never have the balls to step into a gym. I would post there names but its not my style.
It was a great place with many memories. That was when Rome was Rome!!
Lot

Rome, NY

#131 Apr 23, 2012
Cannistra can kick faschettis azz.
punchy

Utica, NY

#132 Jul 6, 2012
The RBA was a very good progam up to the early 90s when Jack Turner retired. After that, it deteriorated due to lack of leadership and eventually closed in the late 90s.

It reopened approximately four years ago, but suffers from a variety of reasons. foremost among them is the YMCA, which sponsors the program, has a laissez-faire attitude towards it. The school that it's housed in works against the program, but not allowing the reassembly of the ring after it was taken down two years ago.

The gym isn't registered with USA Boxing nor are the coaches registered or certified by the same organization.

In short, the program is a good idea, but there is a severe lack of leadership on the organization and coaching level. In a perfect world, some of the former boxers that benefited from the program 30 years ago should volunteer their time to help the current crop of teenagers from Rome, but they are either too egocentric or otherwise consumed with other things.

The now defunct UBA was managed by some of the same people. It began in the mid 90s when the RBA folded. It survived for nearly a dozen years before they were evicted from the building that housed the program essentially ending operations at that point.

The new RBA will most likely never catch on due to those that are running/coaching the program are incompetent. Central NY is a black hole for amateur boxing. I'm glad I moved from the area.
Tiny d

New York, NY

#133 Jul 6, 2012
5"8 lmao I'm 5"7 n tony comes up to my shoulders.!!! Laughing mY ass Off
Little guy syndrome
Rich millerite

New York, NY

#134 Jul 6, 2012
Tony p is fighting Kennedy arena sumo wrestling short fat midget beginner division
PPPSSssshhhh

New York, NY

#135 Jul 6, 2012
Well he is a boxer didnt you all know LMAO PPSSssshhh hes an mma guy and the toughest strongest guy in town esp with that 3 inch reach.
8 bit

New York, NY

#136 Jul 6, 2012
Whats the name of that shrimp on the orginal 8-bit nintendo game punch out?
Afro man

New York, NY

#137 Jul 6, 2012
Tiny d met bubba at ocj after he beat up 4 girls with a bar stool in Lupies
confused

Northville, NY

#138 Jul 8, 2012
what about wrote:
and about frank dominico hes a piece of shit that him and a couple of his buddies raped a girl when they were in junior high
i want to hear more on this subject please... who were the friends involved and when did this happen as in what year ??
the cleaner

Hollywood, FL

#139 Jul 9, 2012
tony d a fake smasss tony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Springbrook Apts Black truck with silver panel ... 8 min doggy daddy 6358 5
twizted inc 55 min dirty little secret 1
lost hockey equipment 1 hr hockey mom 16
what was swat team doing on s. George st 1 hr Swat Team 4
Tony D's Topix troll 3 hr Miss Lynn 6
steroids 3 hr Dee Nial 15
Why Christmas is PAGANISM (Christmas Exposed Do... 4 hr The real truth 5
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 8 hr whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:03 am PST