What's the story with the ROlla cross dresser

Posted in the Rolla Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Happy

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2010
So...saw a guy dressed like a woman at Benton Square the other night...saw him/her a couple of months ago at Nail shop...what's his story...think I heard someone call him/her Toby.
fact

Bellevue, WA

#2 Sep 26, 2010
his name is joby burnett
good person

United States

#3 Sep 26, 2010
Joby is a fun happy enjoyable person to be around! I have known him since he was a kid, now @ first I was like OMG wat the hell happened to Joby through the years, BUT after bein around him, I know people are gonna talk shit in some way! The way I look @ it, he don't care wat u, me, or anyone thinks and will speak his mind without hesitation, don't u wish u had the guts to be so care free!! I luv Joby as a guy or a girl! Also, let me add a lot of guys don't know he's a guy!!

“*Wife and mother to be*”

Since: Oct 09

Little Rock, Ar

#4 Sep 26, 2010
Thats for sure he is a very nice person! I didnt know he was a guy for awhile, just seeing him neither did my bf he was like man she hot for being a guy! I think joby is a very strong person, He doesn't care what people think or what they say. And thats something to respect in all ways!
Rolla Person

Warrensburg, MO

#5 Sep 26, 2010
He is a fruitcake retard. He is also a thief. He steals from people he visits. Look him up on casenet, felony stealing. He is a POS.
Yes

Holts Summit, MO

#6 Sep 26, 2010
You're right Rolla Person. He is a big thief & yes it's documented on casenet. He is also a meth user or whatever drug is around. Someone should give him a drug test he won't pass, but noone ever will & he will never get busted because his uncle that practically raised him is the lead investigator for the Phelps Co drug task force. Research it & you'll find all this is true. Just because he's guy & seems sweet doesn't mean he's a good person. If he acted like a straight guy & his family wasn't heading the drug task force, he wouldn't get away with near as much as he does.
he_she_JOBY

Rolla, MO

#7 Sep 27, 2010
okay guys at the top, thanks means alot...you can tell who really knows me and who dont!
Because for one...no i dnt have a uncle that works with the rolla pd or what ever, he is my ex aunts brother.....he dont keep me out of any thing or ever talk to me! lol
and nope dont do drugs, sorry try again thats why i have have been piss tested and passed!!
an the stealing....why dont you hear both storys, because we got some flaky ppl in this town, LIKE "SHANNON NICHOLE CAIN, and her dad!!!
but its all good, i believe carm is a bitch and will get you back for all that you have done...so they will get theres right back! just cant wait tell it happens!
Ella MoonWhisper

Salem, MO

#8 Sep 27, 2010
There is nothing wrong with being a cross dresser!
People are people. Its whats on the inside that counts. Why can't people look past outer appearances!
cross dressers momma

Rolla, MO

#9 Sep 27, 2010
I agree! My son a cross dresser and i love him with all my heart.I think some of you ppl are jealous because you dont look as good as he does. Just remember you shouldnt talk about ppl because someday when you have kids of your own, they might be one their self. by the way, joby doesnt have a uncle on the police force. Goes to show you this person doesnt know what their talking about.
Ella MoonWhisper

Salem, MO

#10 Sep 27, 2010
I think you people are pathetic. All people have their things that makes them different. I think acceptance is important. If you have acceptance you will go much farther and be much happier in life. Just sayin.
fact

Bellevue, WA

#11 Sep 27, 2010
ah see i DO know you joby. i know that casenet only has burglary charges that ppl filed on you. doesnt include the ones that werent filed or when you stole cash from your friends. also i KNOW you smoke meth, you were just lucky in passing that test cause it was later in the week, remember? and hey, how successful were you the other weekend when you were at the clubs in st robert asking ppl where you could get some meth or if they could hook you up cause things have been dry lately in rolla??? oh yes i know a lot more & i know you dont want it put up here so dont even try to reply. also i dont think anyone is putting down the cross dressing part.
Guessing

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#12 Sep 27, 2010
Ella MoonWhisper wrote:
I think you people are pathetic. All people have their things that makes them different. I think acceptance is important. If you have acceptance you will go much farther and be much happier in life. Just sayin.
I have a cousin who has tatoos and bolts in the tongue, etc. Dressed funny also. She always complained about how people stared and made fun of her. Well If the staring and fun making bothers you so much don't do whatever it is that brings it on. I get aggrevated at people who make fun of others because of a god giving difference but what a person chooses to do to themselves is their own fault. If a person wants to express themselves a certain way then they should expect the consequences of that action. The same goes with everything in life. If you choose to be mean to people then people will treat you in that fashion. If you choose to be nice then people will percieve you as such and treat you in that fashion.

Since: Mar 08

United States

#13 Sep 27, 2010
all I can say is if you have male plumbing don't go into a womans restroom, if you do and get hurt by a woman in there then you get what you deserve, now don't get me wrong I don't care but some ladies don't like the idea of going to the lew and having a man there.
Rolla Person

Warrensburg, MO

#14 Sep 27, 2010
Yes, you are a reject. Notice no one is really cutting on your for acting like a fem? The problem is you are creepy and you push your creepiness into everyone's face. The other problem is you are a common criminal thief. You steal from your friends and you steal from your friends families. And I guess you are also into dope? huh
Guessing

Fort Leonard Wood, MO

#15 Sep 27, 2010
I have a cousin who has tatoos and bolts in the tongue, etc. Dressed funny also. She always complained about how people stared and made fun of her. Well If the staring and fun making bothers you so much don't do whatever it is that brings it on. I get aggrevated at people who make fun of others because of a god giving difference but what a person chooses to do to themselves is their own fault. If a person wants to express themselves a certain way then they should expect the consequences of that action. The same goes with everything in life. If you choose to be mean to people then people will treat you in that fashion. If you choose to be nice then people will percieve you as such and treat you in that fashion.
No name

Jefferson City, MO

#16 Sep 28, 2010
Scripture says judge not for the judgment you pass on others is the judgment with which you will be judged. The only person I have the right to judge is myself. If I continue to judge myself, I will be too busy fixing my faults to worry about the faults of others.

God bless you all and have a wonderful day!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 28, 2010
I kind of know him. My cousin is good friends with him, and I've seen him at church. He's a really nice person. He's a good Christian, too. He's braver than most people.
Ella MoonWhisper

Salem, MO

#18 Sep 28, 2010
Guessing...... I completely disagree. People like different things. They don't ask to be judged. I am not ordinary and I love it. Personally I think slaves to the ordinary are weak minded people. To be eccentric or different is an attribute of the people with the strongest self. Ordinary is boring. You will never be remembered.
You Gotta Know

Milton, FL

#19 Sep 30, 2010
I've know Joby amd his Mama since he was a little kid-haven't seen him in a few years because I moved but he was always a DOLL and I just wish he would teach me how to do my eye makeup like his! Amazing!
Child or not

Waynesville, MO

#20 Sep 30, 2010
Ella MoonWhisper wrote:
Guessing...... I completely disagree. People like different things. They don't ask to be judged. I am not ordinary and I love it. Personally I think slaves to the ordinary are weak minded people. To be eccentric or different is an attribute of the people with the strongest self. Ordinary is boring. You will never be remembered.
I don't believe anyone wants to be judged in a negative way but it happens no matter what you do or how you dress. My wife tells me that I dress poorly because I work on equipment and my clothes get a bit greasy and I don't like to change when I have to go into town to do some errands. If her judging me bothered me then I would take the time to change so I would look clean in town. What I am saying is if the way you dress or act causes you to get stares or picked on then change. People will always ridicule others. It has happened since the beginning of time.(so I assume)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rolla Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sink hole called rolla 52 min Jugernaught 12
R'Lonte 3 hr therealest 9
elegant landscaping 3 hr nikki 11
karrington. 5 hr michelle 3
david hudson (Oct '13) 13 hr juju 22
Best/Worst Christmas Gift for 15 year old Teen ... (Nov '11) 14 hr KDM 126
Rolla Mo. Raceway is a JOKE! 16 hr happiness 23
Rolla Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rolla People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rolla News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rolla

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West