lookn

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

I seen this girl in the "Busted" magazine. She looks really good. Is she a scank or just someone that made a mistake?
yeah

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

Skank and needle junkie. that dont give a Sh*t about there newborn baby. And Colton is the same they are just 2 normal needle meth heads waking up everyday wondering where there next high is coming from.

Since: Feb 12

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

agreed!!!!
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Narty *****
Greg

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

lookn wrote:
I seen this girl in the "Busted" magazine. She looks really good. Is she a scank or just someone that made a mistake?
Never heard of her. Who is she?
wow

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Went school w. Her. It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. When it comes to her parental skills not sure and last time i checked the Busted paper wasn't the Singles adds... just saying
I bet you want to know

Duffield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I'm her sister, yes she use to be a junkie and a skank but not anymore. She is happily in a relationship with a son. If you like to keep making bitchy comment on her you can go shove it up your ass, because NONE of its true anymore. :)
loling

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

I fcked her in high school
no introduction

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Don't give a shit for her she's a bro hoe fo sho, she knows who I am I beat that bit ches ass hard at the park I went in on that hoe like my last name was Carter... ahaha ijs :)
batter

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

She's my family and yes she's a nasty skank. Doesn't take care of her child, and colton os the same way. Just got out of jail not to mention she steals from everyone.
Sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

First of all Haley & Colton have been together about four years now . Yes she had a drug problem but so does half the county. She has made mistakes but as for there son he is healthy, happy , & very well taken care of. Maybe you all should clean out your closets before throwing stones
Nasty

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Went to school with her she is a whore. She screwed a gear shifter. People taking up for her saying she is not on drugs anymore must not know the real truth she is still on them, she is a really good liar. Pretty girls are always the ones that will scream ANYTHING and ruin themselves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Older Black Ford Truck With UK Stickers 1 hr Go Vols 4
pam moody 2 hr bloody 11W 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,304
GOP and Islam VERY similar 3 hr Fact 13
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 6 hr Leroy 8,612
What Rogersville Needs 7 hr fatandlazyandhappy 33
Rodney Bailey (Feb '14) 16 hr MyOpinion81 10
The Sarah Lee Davis Slander Scandal..... 17 hr Just Wondering 9

Search the Rogersville Forum:
•••