sammy

Duffield, VA

#1 Mar 9, 2012
put on your boots hear comes mays iworked with him 4 20 years
i know them all personall

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jul 11, 2012
i know the mayes and have known them for years and let me tell you everyone of them aint nothing but a bunch of liars they always try to make themselves look good when honestly they aint shit they just try to make everyone think there all that but everone one of the mayes are a bunch of liars i think its something they were born with cause every single mayes in this town will tell you a bare face lie everything they say is a lie and they aint as sweet and innocent as everybody lets on i went to church and there was a couple of the mayes clan there well they let everyone take a break between sunday school and they were all standing out side smoking and shootin the shit talking about pussy in the church parknig lot they even stood there cussing im sorry but i would be afarid the church would fall in on me if i stood outside talking bout pussy and cussing then not even ten minutes later go in pray
jane

Statesville, NC

#3 Jul 11, 2012
What Mayes are U talking about????
LMAO

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2012
You got to be referring to Keith Mayes.....
help

United States

#5 Jul 14, 2012
I am apart of the family and you OBVIOUSLY do not know what you are talking about when you say all mayes are liers. If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!!! Maybe you need praying for.
Floridian

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2012
If the woman that is saying this stuff about the Mayes' needs to get a life and also sweep her own back porch cause I am sure that if you know someone acting like this you are suppose to pray for them and not talk about them. It sounds to me like the one making this comment is jealous cause the thing of it is you DO NOT have to answer for no one but yourself... But you will have to answer for running your mouth about people rather than praying.I think that altar is only f few steps away for you also.
tinkerbell

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2012
The Mayes's that I know are awesome great people who are hard-working and dont bother anyone.You are definitely out of people to talk about when you resort to talking about such good people!
Floridian

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Thank you Tinkerbell... You know the Mayes better than whoever is writing this mess an whoever it is needs to get a knitting needle and that way she would not have time to stay on here writing and talking about people. And if she is going to church then she needs to stop and clean her floor first. You know rocks may hurt but through the Lord words want. Thanks Again!!!!!!!
jojo

Johnson City, TN

#9 Apr 28, 2013
i know them all personall wrote:
i know the mayes and have known them for years and let me tell you everyone of them aint nothing but a bunch of liars they always try to make themselves look good when honestly they aint shit they just try to make everyone think there all that but everone one of the mayes are a bunch of liars i think its something they were born with cause every single mayes in this town will tell you a bare face lie everything they say is a lie and they aint as sweet and innocent as everybody lets on i went to church and there was a couple of the mayes clan there well they let everyone take a break between sunday school and they were all standing out side smoking and shootin the shit talking about pussy in the church parknig lot they even stood there cussing im sorry but i would be afarid the church would fall in on me if i stood outside talking bout pussy and cussing then not even ten minutes later go in pray
Havent you heard, that's what the Christian's around here do. Where have you been. That's why I love this town, you can act like a total outlaw and as long as you have one of the well known names in town you can be forgiven by God. Apparently God also loves the money in Rogersville, so many here think anyhow. Talk about someone else you sorry looser. By the way, God loves you even though you are a jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heather rogers 16 min Hal 2
local drug bust of a couple 32 min pink 5
who's narcing in rogersville? 42 min pink 55
Heather hall 46 min Dontcare 1
chad gillenwater 6 hr Fact 6
Judge Taylor Sells a Baby (Feb '12) 9 hr News Review 19
hair focus rogersville Tue sw€€t~h€@rt 2
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web