bothered

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 26, 2010
Y is it that the Rogersville wal-mart is so much higher on a lot of there stuf then the other wal-marts start comparing prices for your self there at list 1-2 dollers higher on some things maybe its to pay for the remolding of the store witch really sucks i use to really like shoping at the rogersville one that had the best sporting good DEP but the ammo is at lest a doller higher i bout a flash light the other day payed $26.?? for it went by the wal-mart in morristown it was $24.??. I just thought some people would like to know this dont take my word look for you self
the reason is probably

United States

#2 Sep 26, 2010
bothered wrote:
Y is it that the Rogersville wal-mart is so much higher on a lot of there stuf then the other wal-marts start comparing prices for your self there at list 1-2 dollers higher on some things maybe its to pay for the remolding of the store witch really sucks i use to really like shoping at the rogersville one that had the best sporting good DEP but the ammo is at lest a doller higher i bout a flash light the other day payed $26.?? for it went by the wal-mart in morristown it was $24.??. I just thought some people would like to know this dont take my word look for you self
I would imagine the reason is because they had it on a comp. or ad match for a local competitor in morristown. I mean if you think about it what competition does Wal-Mart have in Rogersville!!?? They don't have any!! This being said it is hard to do the competitive ad matches when there is none!! I know that sounds crazy but its true!! If you look around at the other Wal-Mart stores in the area they might have the same flashlight for a different price then either one of the other two stores!! I know that the two Kingsport stores have different prices often!! Hope this anwswers your question!!
Chatt Tturner

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Sep 26, 2010
They can/will charge more becuse do you buy it for $ 26.00 or drive to Kingsport or Morristown and pay $ 24? It will cost you the difference in gas. This is what small town America has come to since WAL MART has moved in. No compatition.
Jane

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 26, 2010
It is higher down here... Went kingsport and bought my lil girl a teehter and it was 150 higher Down here....
Bulldog

United States

#5 Sep 27, 2010
A gallon of milk at morristown wal-mart is $2.82 at rogersville it is $3.09 or higher.
im with bothered

United States

#6 Sep 27, 2010
bothered wrote:
if you was just byeing one thing you couldnt go all the way to morristown or kingsport but most people dont just get a falsh light thay get a lot more its hard for me to stop at any of the wal-marts and get out with out spending at lest 100.00 dollers and more most of the time so you can save $$$$$$$ by going to the other ones its not just the flash lites thats marked up i mean really theres no reason for them to be a doller or more higher om things not all things but most are at lest over a doller im not talking a soda or candy bar but if its something that cost 10 or more dollers the price jumps up
Just me

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2010
Why would anyone buy from walmart? JUst buy from Roger Srewart and save...
lmao

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 28, 2010
Just me wrote:
Why would anyone buy from walmart? JUst buy from Roger Srewart and save...
LOL
Big Dog

Chattanooga, TN

#9 Oct 3, 2010
suxs
Silly

Conroe, TX

#10 Oct 4, 2010
It's the same way with any type of store you go into. Depends on the property, pay rate taxes, upkeep. Compare foodcity, same situation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marvin Wilder (Sep '13) 47 min Seen him 11
Auto work 55 min Car show fan 21
trunk or treat 1 hr tammy 2
now we kno y holly and that gnarly boy hang out 2 hr nosyrosy 1
FIRE Silvert. 3 hr well 7
Greed & God 4 hr Im Special 44
Haley Baird in jail...I hope she gets help!! 4 hr A caring person 10
tuggle hill shooting last night Wed Red 20
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match