Comments
1 - 20 of 50 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MOORESBURG MOM

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I was at the park yesterday with my son and his girlfriend and i got so pissed.I watched so many drug deals,this guy was walking around selling something in these little packs he had in his pockets.I watched this for a while and the more i watched the more pissed i got,i called my son and told him what was going on and we were leaving, as we were leaving i called the cops and i pulled across the street and waited but no one came,the person who answered my call didn't even ask my name.I love coming to the park but i don't feel safe anymore what can we do? I think its a shame that these stupid fools(DRUG DEALERS)have control of our park and we can't do anything about it.
slapnut

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Call sherrif of the year.
MOM

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Welcome to Rogersville citys newest tax free business localy owned and paid for with tax payers money guarded by local R.P.D. YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR TIME TO COMPLAIN BE GLAD THEY DID NOT ASK FOR YOUR NAME OR IT WOULD BE DISPLAYED ON TOPIX BECAUSE YOU COMPLAINED TOOK UP THEIR TIME. THEY ONLY GET 12HRS TO SPEND LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO HUSTLE FOR SEX AT TAKE BACK TO THE PD.
tori

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 24, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

I called them and ask them to patrol check around my neighborhood because my daughters ex boyfriend had already cut her tires and we seen him drive by 3 times. I sat on the couch looking out the window for an hour. They didnt even patrol check or I would have seen them and I only live 2 min away from the city hall. This town needs some new city policeman!!!
Just Saying

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

tori wrote:
I called them and ask them to patrol check around my neighborhood because my daughters ex boyfriend had already cut her tires and we seen him drive by 3 times. I sat on the couch looking out the window for an hour. They didnt even patrol check or I would have seen them and I only live 2 min away from the city hall. This town needs some new city policeman!!!
The city needs a new cheif,mayor , new police officers and att.
Chris

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

MOORESBURG MOM wrote:
I was at the park yesterday with my son and his girlfriend and i got so pissed.I watched so many drug deals,this guy was walking around selling something in these little packs he had in his pockets.I watched this for a while and the more i watched the more pissed i got,i called my son and told him what was going on and we were leaving, as we were leaving i called the cops and i pulled across the street and waited but no one came,the person who answered my call didn't even ask my name.I love coming to the park but i don't feel safe anymore what can we do? I think its a shame that these stupid fools(DRUG DEALERS)have control of our park and we can't do anything about it.
You only saw ONE dealer there? Usually there are 2-3 there at least!

The cops don't give a flying fv<k about what goes on there either.
Kenny

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You only saw ONE dealer there? Usually there are 2-3 there at least!
The cops don't give a flying fv<k about what goes on there either.
they will when one of these pukes give there drugs to one of our kids and they find them face down in the dirt dead, if i saw a parent kill a drug dealer for dealing drugs, i wouldn't turn them in, cause unfortunately, cops aren't going to do anything
pedro

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Kenny wrote:
<quoted text>they will when one of these pukes give there drugs to one of our kids and they find them face down in the dirt dead, if i saw a parent kill a drug dealer for dealing drugs, i wouldn't turn them in, cause unfortunately, cops aren't going to do anything
dead?!! really, hmmm....
VIDEO CAMERAS

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Are in the park..i think we pay for them.
BAND OF MOTHERS

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I used to go walk at the park daily or maybe for lunch in the park .now I feel as if i need to pack a gun, pepper spray, cell phone to call for ambulance of course not cops just to go to our city park ...really sad WHY DOES THE MAYOR / CHIEF OF POLICE NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS ??? I THINK WE SHOULD CALL WCYB NEWS 5/ AND NEWS/11 NATE MORIBITO GET THIS PUBLICIZED ON WHAT OUR CITY POLICE DOES IN OUR TOWN ...IN OTHER WORDS CHASING WOMEN IS MORE UP THEIR ALLY.
criditt

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Sometimes when you "Boss" do nothing about an employee for misconduct, then you are allowing it to happen you are then placing yourself in a position just as your "bad" employee. What this does is makes yourself a possible criminal. Who then would be turning your own self in and who wants to do that.
LMAO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 25, 2012
 
VIDEO CAMERAS wrote:
Are in the park..i think we pay for them.
Do you mean the ones the city , police and park were so proud of in the newspaper a few years ago? The ones they got an 18,000 dollar grant to install? The one the company in Kingsport got a contract for? Just where are these camera's? Who monitors them? What about all the money spent on the latest and greatest ,state of the art security technology at the new jail that doesn't work? Is there no warranty on this stuff? Do we really have to up taxes to purchase another system for the jail?
http://www.timesnews.net/article.php...
Tues

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

MOORESBURG MOM wrote:
I was at the park yesterday with my son and his girlfriend and i got so pissed.I watched so many drug deals,this guy was walking around selling something in these little packs he had in his pockets.I watched this for a while and the more i watched the more pissed i got,i called my son and told him what was going on and we were leaving, as we were leaving i called the cops and i pulled across the street and waited but no one came,the person who answered my call didn't even ask my name.I love coming to the park but i don't feel safe anymore what can we do? I think its a shame that these stupid fools(DRUG DEALERS)have control of our park and we can't do anything about it.
Was this Tues? I saw one of them go to a group of people at the tennis court. Some dude in a white hat and baggy pants got put up against the back of a car and shook down. Cop talked to the group for a few mins saw him pointing at camera. Must have been a diff night.
ugh

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

They don't give a shit about what happens. Even if they got caught the cops would just tell them to stop and then the cops would leave. This is a sad town for justice. I wish we'd get someone in this town who'd actually be a decent sheriff. Who cares about all the drug dealers that sell drugs to minors, lets just worry about the petty stuff that don't matter.. Yeah sounds about right
MOORESBURG MOM

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Tues wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this Tues? I saw one of them go to a group of people at the tennis court. Some dude in a white hat and baggy pants got put up against the back of a car and shook down. Cop talked to the group for a few mins saw him pointing at camera. Must have been a diff night.
It was Tuesday and it was the guy with the white hat that was selling the little packets,they must of came after i left,i stayed for a long time but i had to get my sons girlfriend home.All i could do was call,they were to many of the kids to do anything else,but i want be back anytime soon which is a shame i love the park and so does my son but what can you do when you don't feel safe.ROGERSVILLE needs a change NOW...
fact

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

In fact they don't care most of city police don't have small kids who would take part in the playground so they could care less about others kids.so what if a 3 yr old steps on a needle or gets ran over by a strung out junkie .they could care less but let one of Nelsons little brats get pushed off a swing then the swat team will come or maybe travis f little girl whole diff ballgame then .but you wont find them up there cause daddy knows what goes on up there.
fact

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The city needs a new cheif,mayor , new police officers and att.
100% AGREE CHANGE IS WHAT THIS CITY NEED'S STARTING AT THE TOP
ljd

Midway, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

green!!
thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

we also seen several drug deals... they were going in and out of the bathrooms. my little boys had to use the bathroom and when they came out, they said a teenage girl sat on the sink and urinated in it right in front of them. they're only 8 and 10 yrs old... and we haven't been back.
lived here too long

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Oct 25, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

4

This is Hawkins County there is a drug dealing going on constantly all over the place,not even counting all the addicts getting their prescription pain pills legally from the pharmacies. The United States started a war on drugs a long time ago and has been soundly defeated.It is time to give up and legalize these drugs. This will make drugs cheap enough that these addicts can afford to kill themselves without stealing everything they can get a hold of.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seth Ewing embezzlement 1 hr What next 64
alesia weems (child abuse) 1 hr Uhm yes idiot 35
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 3 hr Spending 118
Is Bob Palmer a Republican or Democrat 4 hr brother-in-law 32
roger stewart trial (Feb '13) 4 hr Game Time 35
A message from Joe Biden 4 hr Fuzzy Joe Bee 1
Steve Starns wants tax increase 4 hr sixteen 4
Demacrat County Mayor 8 hr Voter 46
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit Tue Blah 74
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••