First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2012
http://www.timesnews.net/article/9047480/hawk...

Looks like the vast conspiracy to slander the good name of Jay Taylor continues.
J Taylor

Marshall, NC

#2 Jun 4, 2012
I just want to tell all you people of Rogersville that you can SUCK IT!!! WAIT, no Bubba, I wasnt talking to you! I was talking to everybody back in Rogersville! OH GOD! THINK OF A HAPPY PLACE! THINK OF A HAPPY PLACE! THINK OF A HaaAAAAA-LAYLOOYAAAA!!!!
nosey nelly

Kodak, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2012
Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity offerings??
just a guess

Kingsport, TN

#4 Jun 4, 2012
Highly likely they are going to put on a penniless act and let everything go into foreclosure, along with bankruptcy. The victims are going to get large judgements from the court and they have to start acting like they don't have any means to pay them.
citizen

United States

#5 Jun 4, 2012
His house is in foreclosure. He made around $100,000 a year being a judge and he had a law practice before that. With all the theft money he's stolen, makes me wonder where all that money has gone. Cocaine is expensive it all I'm saying.
id say

Belmont, NC

#6 Jun 4, 2012
nosey nelly wrote:
Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity offerings??
Think about it, the guy wasnt stealing because he was a clepto, he obviously needed the money for a reason. Most likely he was living a lifestyle above his payscale. Also, whether or not he or his family actually has the $17,500 to bail himself out, why would he pay that money then immediately be booked into the Hawkins County jail where he would be slapped with another high bond. I doubt he would want to face the added humiliation of being behind the same bars he's placed so many people behing, even though he would be kept in solitary...
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jun 4, 2012
id say wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, the guy wasnt stealing because he was a clepto, he obviously needed the money for a reason. Most likely he was living a lifestyle above his payscale. Also, whether or not he or his family actually has the $17,500 to bail himself out, why would he pay that money then immediately be booked into the Hawkins County jail where he would be slapped with another high bond. I doubt he would want to face the added humiliation of being behind the same bars he's placed so many people behing, even though he would be kept in solitary...
...add to that the feds have not finished with him yet. There are federal charges on the tax issues also. We still have yet to see charges in the bribery case that got him into office in the first place.
poetic justice

Romania

#8 Jun 4, 2012
i hope and pray mr taylor is gang raped everyday in jail for the rest of his life.
criditt

Maryville, TN

#9 Jun 4, 2012
ouch!
happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

#10 Jun 4, 2012
nosey nelly wrote:
Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity fferings??
he is being released this week to teach bible school!
oh my

Johnson City, TN

#11 Jun 4, 2012
LOL!!!!!
Good for her

Johnson City, TN

#12 Jun 4, 2012
happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

#13 Jun 4, 2012
citizen wrote:
His house is in foreclosure. He made around $100,000 a year being a judge and he had a law practice before that. With all the theft money he's stolen, makes me wonder where all that money has gone. Cocaine is expensive it all I'm saying.
Isn't there enough smut going on in N.C and S.C.that you all can talk about? We are most than able to handle our on.
happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

#14 Jun 4, 2012
oh my wrote:
LOL!!!!!
It's the truth!
Town

United States

#15 Jun 4, 2012
Hopefully they will keep this faggot in jail for ever!!! Also the Rogersville Review needs to print the real story on Jay Taylor Oh wait, he bought that paper off!!!! People stop calling him a Judge!! Oh and Review use his mug shot picture not the one in the court room!! He better be in the Busted Paper with all the others!! Heck arrest the whole family and all of the cult Spires Chapel Church!!!!
citizen

Salisbury, NC

#16 Jun 5, 2012
happygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't there enough smut going on in N.C and S.C.that you all can talk about? We are most than able to handle our on.
I'm in Hawkins County, just because my location is SC, doesn't mean that's where I am. I live in stanley valley.
ironic

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2012
anyone else notice the amount Taylor is charged with stealing from Spires in todays's paper.....ironic I think,lol
church

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jun 5, 2012
ironic wrote:
anyone else notice the amount Taylor is charged with stealing from Spires in todays's paper.....ironic I think,lol
What paper is that in? About stealing from the church?
ironic

Johnson City, TN

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Kingsport Times News gives a breakdown of each charge and the exact amount. Paper trial discovered he had accepted $1,666 from Spires.

To me...looks like that read... 1 devil...
ironic

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jun 5, 2012
**********Should clarify...he isnt charge with stealing, that was my personal wording...that is amount he accepted for 10 Commandment plaque, sorry for confusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Stewart 15 min tim 2
Nation Of Islam 2 hr Bonjour 37
Rachel Wallace DUI and wrecked car with Boyfri... 3 hr ex friend 4
Amy Jeffers 4 hr Old TImer 18
angie the snitch catron 5 hr so true 2
Charter Cable $$$ 6 hr Larry the cable Guy 13
Blood on their hands 7 hr billyG 5
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud Sat Really?? 21
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rogersville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rogersville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:19 am PST

NFL11:19AM
Johnny Manziel (hamstring) questionable to return
CBS Sports11:23 AM
LOOK: Johnny Manziel injured on this big hit by Luke Kuechly
NBC Sports11:24 AM
Johnny Manziel leaves game with hamstring, questionable
ESPN11:49 AM
Manziel (hamstring) exits game vs. Panthers
NBC Sports11:56 AM
Browns' Hoyer takes over for injured Manziel at QB - NBC Sports