Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

http://www.timesnews.net/article/9047480/hawk...

Looks like the vast conspiracy to slander the good name of Jay Taylor continues.
J Taylor

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

I just want to tell all you people of Rogersville that you can SUCK IT!!! WAIT, no Bubba, I wasnt talking to you! I was talking to everybody back in Rogersville! OH GOD! THINK OF A HAPPY PLACE! THINK OF A HAPPY PLACE! THINK OF A HaaAAAAA-LAYLOOYAAAA!!!!
nosey nelly

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity offerings??
just a guess

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

Highly likely they are going to put on a penniless act and let everything go into foreclosure, along with bankruptcy. The victims are going to get large judgements from the court and they have to start acting like they don't have any means to pay them.
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

His house is in foreclosure. He made around $100,000 a year being a judge and he had a law practice before that. With all the theft money he's stolen, makes me wonder where all that money has gone. Cocaine is expensive it all I'm saying.
id say

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

nosey nelly wrote:
Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity offerings??
Think about it, the guy wasnt stealing because he was a clepto, he obviously needed the money for a reason. Most likely he was living a lifestyle above his payscale. Also, whether or not he or his family actually has the $17,500 to bail himself out, why would he pay that money then immediately be booked into the Hawkins County jail where he would be slapped with another high bond. I doubt he would want to face the added humiliation of being behind the same bars he's placed so many people behing, even though he would be kept in solitary...
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

id say wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it, the guy wasnt stealing because he was a clepto, he obviously needed the money for a reason. Most likely he was living a lifestyle above his payscale. Also, whether or not he or his family actually has the $17,500 to bail himself out, why would he pay that money then immediately be booked into the Hawkins County jail where he would be slapped with another high bond. I doubt he would want to face the added humiliation of being behind the same bars he's placed so many people behing, even though he would be kept in solitary...
...add to that the feds have not finished with him yet. There are federal charges on the tax issues also. We still have yet to see charges in the bribery case that got him into office in the first place.
poetic justice

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

i hope and pray mr taylor is gang raped everyday in jail for the rest of his life.
criditt

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

ouch!
happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

nosey nelly wrote:
Wonder why he hasn't made bond? could it be that the cross/north clan is broke??? Or maybe not enough love for a love offering at spires chapel?? Or could it possibly be that now that jay is finally locked up julia and the rest of the clan are going to use this to play the victim card for pity fferings??
he is being released this week to teach bible school!
oh my

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

LOL!!!!!
Good for her

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

citizen wrote:
His house is in foreclosure. He made around $100,000 a year being a judge and he had a law practice before that. With all the theft money he's stolen, makes me wonder where all that money has gone. Cocaine is expensive it all I'm saying.
Isn't there enough smut going on in N.C and S.C.that you all can talk about? We are most than able to handle our on.
happygirl

Piney Flats, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

oh my wrote:
LOL!!!!!
It's the truth!
Town

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Hopefully they will keep this faggot in jail for ever!!! Also the Rogersville Review needs to print the real story on Jay Taylor Oh wait, he bought that paper off!!!! People stop calling him a Judge!! Oh and Review use his mug shot picture not the one in the court room!! He better be in the Busted Paper with all the others!! Heck arrest the whole family and all of the cult Spires Chapel Church!!!!
citizen

Salisbury, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

happygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't there enough smut going on in N.C and S.C.that you all can talk about? We are most than able to handle our on.
I'm in Hawkins County, just because my location is SC, doesn't mean that's where I am. I live in stanley valley.
ironic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

anyone else notice the amount Taylor is charged with stealing from Spires in todays's paper.....ironic I think,lol
church

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

ironic wrote:
anyone else notice the amount Taylor is charged with stealing from Spires in todays's paper.....ironic I think,lol
What paper is that in? About stealing from the church?
ironic

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Kingsport Times News gives a breakdown of each charge and the exact amount. Paper trial discovered he had accepted $1,666 from Spires.

To me...looks like that read... 1 devil...
ironic

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

**********Should clarify...he isnt charge with stealing, that was my personal wording...that is amount he accepted for 10 Commandment plaque, sorry for confusion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor SELLS 5 min Bob Harper 41
Alma Miller abusing Ashley Weems 1 hr people 13
Cinema 4 Funds 2 hr Voter 23
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr TheRealZeke 9,255
10 Reasons reagan was the worst president 2 hr Voter 10
cops with military-grade weapons 3 hr Left-Field 5
stolen bicycle 4 hr ghost 37
chs lock down 11 hr Voter 18
Hawkins County Live Police Scanner Tue Thanks 2

Search the Rogersville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000