Taylor Scandal Goes National !

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Greg

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Did anyone else see on the front page of the latest Hawkins County Today paper where they talk about how the Jay Taylor scandal is now getting national attention in the press?
as it should

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

http://jonathanturley.org/2012/01/26/thou-sha...

People who have been disadvantaged by this thief certainly hope so!

Turley's blog summed up: THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!
Hawkins Today accolades

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

7

4

1

Which local newspaper consistently updated Hawkins County's citizens with its unbiased reporting of the degree of Judge Taylor's improprieties as Juvenile Court Judge and General Sessions Judge?

Certainly not Kingsport Times News..... until recently. Rogersville Review felt uncomfortable breaking unfavorable news about the good judge as well until the TBI raid made it impossible to ignore Taylor's investigation(s).

Hawkins County's residents appreciate HAWKINS TODAY!!!!!!
Fortunate Son

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Greg wrote:
Did anyone else see on the front page of the latest Hawkins County Today paper where they talk about how the Jay Taylor scandal is now getting national attention in the press?
Hell,before long maybe Jay Leno will talk about it on the Tonight Show like he did that time the prisoners broke out of the county jail on a beer run! LOL!
Proud Momma

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Leno has covered Rogersville three times that I have seen.

1. Beer run. This was funny and I wish those good old boys the best and think they got a raw deal.

2. Woman arrested for drunk driving while on stationary bike at gym. Leno was wrong, they actually arrested her for drunk and disorderly.

3. Meth lab bust finds house full of monkeys, leading to national headlines about crack addicted monkeys.

Rogersville has the highest ratio of Jay Leno appearances to population of any area in the US. We should be proud.
Jimmy Crack Korn

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 15, 2012
 
Proud Momma wrote:
Leno has covered Rogersville three times that I have seen.
1. Beer run. This was funny and I wish those good old boys the best and think they got a raw deal.
2. Woman arrested for drunk driving while on stationary bike at gym. Leno was wrong, they actually arrested her for drunk and disorderly.
3. Meth lab bust finds house full of monkeys, leading to national headlines about crack addicted monkeys.
Rogersville has the highest ratio of Jay Leno appearances to population of any area in the US. We should be proud.
You left one out....
4. Rogersville Review did a story on Davy Crockett and printed a picture of Fess Parker.... with no credits stating it wasnt actually Davy Crockett in the pic... It was in the Headlines Dialog back in late 2009 , early 2010.
Fortunate Son

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Proud Momma wrote:
Leno has covered Rogersville three times that I have seen.
1. Beer run. This was funny and I wish those good old boys the best and think they got a raw deal.
2. Woman arrested for drunk driving while on stationary bike at gym. Leno was wrong, they actually arrested her for drunk and disorderly.
3. Meth lab bust finds house full of monkeys, leading to national headlines about crack addicted monkeys.
Rogersville has the highest ratio of Jay Leno appearances to population of any area in the US. We should be proud.
Didn't he do something on the "Flying Catfish" thing at that restaurant in Bulls Gap too? I know that was technicaly not Rogersville but the "Meth Lab Monkey" story was Bulls Gap also.
Dilemma for Voters

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

If Taylor wins the primary, there will be no choice but to vote for Risner in the general. Many Republicans have already made that decision.
DEVEL

Salem, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

what a grand and glorious day! the day we have been waiting for. We spend years and years waiting and hoping for this day! And it is finally here! We live each moment of our lives just patiantly waiting for a Christian, or a police officer, or a politician, or a judge, or a lawyer, or a school teacher, or pastor, or sunday school teacher, to make a mistake so that all the rest of us low lifes can now feel good about how sorry and miserable we are! We now have someone we can point at instead of ourselves, we can now talk and talk and talk and talk about someone else's bad life. OH PRAISE JESUS!! Look at us Rogersvillians now Lord, we have one of yours to compare our miserable lives to now! Don't we look so much better now that someone else has fucked up??? Thank you sweet Jesus for Judge Taylor! I now have an excuse to reject YOU, I have an excuse to not go to church, I can laugh and mock now, I am such a better person now too! PRAISE THE LORD!!
it will be ironically hillarious when this Taylor guy wins again, and you bashers stand before him in a court room!! hahahah....GOD< I hope that happens!!!
Taylor the psychopath

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

DEVEL wrote:
what a grand and glorious day! the day we have been waiting for. We spend years and years waiting and hoping for this day! And it is finally here! We live each moment of our lives just patiantly waiting for a Christian, or a police officer, or a politician, or a judge, or a lawyer, or a school teacher, or pastor, or sunday school teacher, to make a mistake so that all the rest of us low lifes can now feel good about how sorry and miserable we are! We now have someone we can point at instead of ourselves, we can now talk and talk and talk and talk about someone else's bad life. OH PRAISE JESUS!! Look at us Rogersvillians now Lord, we have one of yours to compare our miserable lives to now! Don't we look so much better now that someone else has fucked up??? Thank you sweet Jesus for Judge Taylor! I now have an excuse to reject YOU, I have an excuse to not go to church, I can laugh and mock now, I am such a better person now too! PRAISE THE LORD!!
it will be ironically hillarious when this Taylor guy wins again, and you bashers stand before him in a court room!! hahahah....GOD< I hope that happens!!!
Taylor, this is obviously just more of you/your clan harassing the community, brazenly taunting the victims who are praying daily to God for strength and sustenance to wait for your conviction. We pray no one else has to come before your court or be held hostage by you in any legal capacity. Disbarred, disrobed and shackled by God is the new prayer of the victims, their families and friends for you.
o no

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 16, 2012
 
as it should wrote:
http://jonathanturley.org/2012 /01/26/thou-shalt-not-steal-te nnessean-judge-accused-of-stea ling-money-raised-for-ten-comm andments-display/
People who have been disadvantaged by this thief certainly hope so!
Turley's blog summed up: THOU SHALT NOT STEAL!!!!!!!!
well, this is embarrassing. see Turley on national talk tv all the time. it must be true if he wrote about it. am wondering how he knew this.
STUPID

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

5

3

3

As usual HT is full of sheeet. I'm no taylor fan, but being mentioned in a law digest isn't exactly the same as being mentioned in Time magazine. That newspaper is ridiculous. Last week it printed a bold faced lie about Kathy Cradic's involvement in a Taylor lawsuit. They print lies and exaggerations intended to tittilate morons.
So funny

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 16, 2012
 
Taylor's fans love to say what's written about him is lies. If it is, why didn't he sue Hawkins Today a year or so ago? After all, he's a lawyer, at least for now.
Joe Buck

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Whitntey Houston is DEAD!!!
The truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Joe Buck wrote:
Whitntey Houston is DEAD!!!
That is just a rumor. Why do you people just make this stuff up.
My observation

Silver Point, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Hawkins Today accolades wrote:
Which local newspaper consistently updated Hawkins County's citizens with its unbiased reporting of the degree of Judge Taylor's improprieties as Juvenile Court Judge and General Sessions Judge?
Certainly not Kingsport Times News..... until recently. Rogersville Review felt uncomfortable breaking unfavorable news about the good judge as well until the TBI raid made it impossible to ignore Taylor's investigation(s).
Hawkins County's residents appreciate HAWKINS TODAY!!!!!!
Nobody even reads that rag, and that's a fact. If the story went "national" the Times News deserves all the credit.
John

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

2

2

My observation wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody even reads that rag, and that's a fact.
If nobody read it then it would have gone out of business a long time ago.
My observation

Silver Point, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Grainger Today is doing fine, that is the newspaper. HT is just a section of the real paper.
Proud Mamma

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fortunate Son wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't he do something on the "Flying Catfish" thing at that restaurant in Bulls Gap too? I know that was technicaly not Rogersville but the "Meth Lab Monkey" story was Bulls Gap also.
You are correct, he did do the Catfish story as well. So that's another one.

I hadn't seen the one about the Crockets, I must have missed it that night.

It is getting to where there is so much going on that Jay Leno covers our county more often than the local news does.
Sheesh

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 16, 2012
 
DEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I am just someone that uses this website occassionally when I am in a bad mood and I need to vent. So I just pick the worst bashers on here and vent on them. I used to think topix was horrible and refused to even get on it, but now I have found it is a great outlet for my anger. And no one that I know gets hurt. SO if I am having a bad day, I take it out on all the worthless lowlife rogersville trash that exists, the people on here. I personnally do not give a big fuck who does what. I have a nice and peaceful life. I work, go home to a beautiful wife, kids, and keep to myself, and vent on here. Thanks for listening.
Nahh. You're just somebody who's too fng stupid to know how to spell devil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wonder if Mr Stewart will have the same outcome? 33 min Steve 7
Collier marriages?? 45 min THEN 4
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 1 hr REALLY 48
Sarah Davis motion to dismiss contempt charge 1 hr REALLY 117
Do u know kasey Gilliam 6 hr Thank you 11
Five people Republicans should ignore 6 hr master chowder 8
Burger Bar 8 hr kibblesNbits 1
Director of Schools Search 15 hr Asking 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••