Little Girl Beauty Pagents

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
giggle girl

Maryville, TN

#1 May 19, 2010
Does anyone know what to do or how to go about finding ot about beauty contest for little children.. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Around the area of Church Hill.
ufo hunter

Elizabethton, TN

#2 May 19, 2010
beauty pagents and prison visits. now that is redneck for sure. lol
Whatever

Kingsport, TN

#3 May 19, 2010
Here is a list of pageants in Tennessee.

http://pageantcenter.com/pageant_state_listin...
Little DeDe

Newport, TN

#4 May 19, 2010
Mary Hamilton does the pageants in this area. I use to have my daughter in alot of beauty pageants but have slacked off for the past year. I'm thinking she has a Mount Carmel phone number. I can't find my entry forms she mailed me this month but if I come across them I will let you know. I do know someone you can ask and that is Christy Thacker. She lives here in Rogersville and is also a special Ed teacher at volunteer. Her number is in the phone book and she lives on Arrowhead drive. I wish your beauty lots of luck :)
Just Looking Around

Smyrna, TN

#5 May 20, 2010
...are for the MOMs. Let these little girls be little girls. Have you ever watched Crowns and Tiaras (think that's the name) on TV. It's the moms that want their little darlings in the beauty pageants. These little girls can really throw fits and when they are performing have to have mom prompt them from the audience. MOM, you had your change growing up to enter pageants, if you didn't too bad. Let your little girls be just that.....'little girls.'
A Nonny Mouse

Kingsport, TN

#6 May 20, 2010
There's something kinda "EEEUWW !!" about seeing 3,4,5,6 yr old little girls tryin' to look & act 18-20...Let 'em be KIDS for Pete's sake...Childhood is SO special, it ends too soon for too many anymore, they've got the rest of their lives to be grown-up. Besides, aren't these things VERY expensive ? Why not put the money you'll spend on this claptrap in to a college fund for the kid, something that will REALLY benefit her later...
4th of july

Nashville, TN

#7 May 20, 2010
They are havin a beauty pageant at the 4th of july at the park this year in Rogersville.
Former pageant mom

AOL

#8 May 20, 2010
My daughter competed in beauty pageants from 9 months until she was 3 years old. She loved it, until one day she said she didn't want to do it anymore. Thats the day we stopped. I see nothing wrong with pageants as long as the children are enjoying themselves, but the mothers that PUSH their children into it are making a mistake. There are some positives to pageants, as well as negatives. As for Christy-I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate her name, occupation, and address posted on a site like topix. She isn't a pageant director anymore due to the drama and posting her information just opens a can of worms because alot of people on topix a ruthless.
have mercy

Elizabethton, TN

#9 May 20, 2010
its a trachy trashy business. dont believe me? next time ya go to one look around.. I bet you see at least 3 mullets. Especially at the one on 4th of July in Rogersville. mullet alert. and mommas with overgrown home made brassy highlights, pink eyeshadow and massive amounts of back boob.
4th of july

Nashville, TN

#10 May 20, 2010
have mercy wrote:
its a trachy trashy business. dont believe me? next time ya go to one look around.. I bet you see at least 3 mullets. Especially at the one on 4th of July in Rogersville. mullet alert. and mommas with overgrown home made brassy highlights, pink eyeshadow and massive amounts of back boob.
Are u on drugs cause u make no sense at all.
have mercy

Elizabethton, TN

#11 May 20, 2010
4th of july wrote:
<quoted text>Are u on drugs cause u make no sense at all.
not at all on drugs. and dont try to act like ya dont know what back boob is. bet your sporting a set or 2 yourself.
just mine

Oak Ridge, TN

#12 May 21, 2010
From what I've seen, the little girls are dressed up like miniature Las Vegas show girls. Tons of make-up and tight, revealing and sparkly dresses. They attempt to strut across the stage like professional models. It's quite disgusting. Pageants are fine, just let the girls act and dress like the little girls they are. Stop trying to live vicariously through your daughters.
Parrot

Kingsport, TN

#13 May 21, 2010
have mercy wrote:
<quoted text>
not at all on drugs. and dont try to act like ya dont know what back boob is. bet your sporting a set or 2 yourself.
or 4
prayin for u

Nashville, TN

#14 May 21, 2010
Parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
or 4
u are just too funny, what's the matter are u mad cause u have them??????
oh and

Elizabethton, TN

#15 May 21, 2010
have mercy wrote:
i forgot to mention the grown men judges that flat iron their hair and wear eyeliner. and the aged ex-beauty queens who havent seen a stage since twirling was in vouge.
Whizzy

Lawrenceburg, TN

#16 May 21, 2010
I've never seen anyone praise beauty pageants if their kid could haunt a house. But seen plenty praise them that could haunt one themselves.
michael

Elizabethton, TN

#17 May 21, 2010
now no one could watch this and say these moms are insane stage moms.. can they?!?!?
funny thing is these people end up spending more on these pagents then they do on their doublewides with trampolines in the front yard and still have 1-2 cars up on blocks in the front yard.
If i want a trophy for my kid I'll just go down to the trophy shop and have one made pocket the diffrence and call it a day.
Watch these intellectual giants at work.
giggle girl

Maryville, TN

#18 Jun 6, 2010
Whatever wrote:
Here is a list of pageants in Tennessee.
http://pageantcenter.com/pageant_state_listin...
thank you
giggle girl

Maryville, TN

#19 Jun 6, 2010
4th of july wrote:
They are havin a beauty pageant at the 4th of july at the park this year in Rogersville.
Thank you !!! I really appreciate it. Do you know when and where to get the forms?
giggle girl

Maryville, TN

#20 Jun 6, 2010
Former pageant mom wrote:
My daughter competed in beauty pageants from 9 months until she was 3 years old. She loved it, until one day she said she didn't want to do it anymore. Thats the day we stopped. I see nothing wrong with pageants as long as the children are enjoying themselves, but the mothers that PUSH their children into it are making a mistake. There are some positives to pageants, as well as negatives. As for Christy-I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate her name, occupation, and address posted on a site like topix. She isn't a pageant director anymore due to the drama and posting her information just opens a can of worms because alot of people on topix a ruthless.
That was a great come back... I feel the sa[e way. When it is not fun for them anymore then it is time to stop...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surgoinsville Roads (Nov '13) 37 min openingtheclosetf... 22
Greed & God 40 min think again 27
What has GOP done for conservatives 1 hr Rich Republican 6
Haley Baird in jail...I hope she gets help!! 1 hr DisGurl 9
Decoding Republican B.S. words & phrases 2 hr Ben Dover 7
Obama has been a great president 2 hr Rich Republican 33
pregnant highschoolers 3 hr a product of roge... 46
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville Jobs