911 Dispatch

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

If the director of 911 needs so much more money why don't the sheriffs office do their own dispatching. They can do the same there and have plenty of room. They probably make more than the road cops. RPD does a great job and so could the Sheriffs office.
Citizen cane

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

They dispatch for much more than the sheriffs dept. They also dispatch Fire, Rescue, EMS, Church hill PD, Mount Carmel PD, Surgoinsville PD, and they do one hell of a job. You need to be informed before you show your intelligence, or better yet, be on the other end of one of their calls, they are part of the gears that make this county turn!
Tax Payer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 24, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

If she needs money why is there a camper at 911 dispatch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 25, 2011
 
Tax Payer wrote:
If she needs money why is there a camper at 911 dispatch.
So true. The county can dispatch all law inforcement. She may be able to handle Fire EMS and Rescue the county can handle it just fine they did before. RPD also does fine without her.Maybe
If she would realize if it wasn't for the employees up there she would be lost

.
Dude

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

How does having a camper preclude her from needing additional funds. FYI, the camper is the new mobile communications center that was donated to the county. Hawkins County has more unimformed, ignorant loudmouths than any other place in Tennessee. You don't know your arse from a hole in a ground and ain't shy about proving it every day.
Titties

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 25, 2011
 
It would be faster, more efficient and less expensive to dispatch emergencies by owl, a la Harry Potter.
just wandering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 25, 2011
 
I betcha all the dispatchers would leave and go to work at the Sheriffs Office if Sheriff Lawson would do that.
Did have a tanning bed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

7

7

6

I don't know about a camper, but if I am not mistaken it was not too many years ago the 911 building had a tanning bed!
I have this one

Silver Point, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Does the deficit have anything to do with the cost of the new building loan and the upkeep of the structure? I wondered about that when the left rent free space at the H. B. Stamps Library.
Bull Fighter

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Two words for the move from the Library basement BLACK MOLD.
former dispatcher

Blaine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

excuse me people but the dispatchers dont make near as much money as rpd look it up its public records also the county 911 needs 3 dispatchers and rpd uses only 1 hmmmm i wonder why rpd needs more money? truth is they dont but they are paid by the city 911 has alot more people to pay alot more work to do and yet they are paid less than some factory workers
OU812JK

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Did have a tanning bed wrote:
I don't know about a camper, but if I am not mistaken it was not too many years ago the 911 building had a tanning bed!
Did they bring the tanning bed with them when they moved to their new location?
Another Former Dispatcher

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

I know personally how things are run at Hawkins County 911 aka Central Dispatch. The center pays Gay damn good money to sit on her ass and nose in others people's business. She can't manage her own budget (She use to have bad checks out every where) how can she manage the budget there. Not to mention that every dispatcher there is scheduled for overtime every pay check. Why don't she cut that out. Cut out her personal use of the counties 911 vehicle to run to the store, pick up her kids, go chase down her husband when he is out with his girlfriend, go to get a hair cut, run to the tanning bed, ect. That would save some cash too. I have the upmost respect for the dispatchers they do a great job it's Gay Murrell who is the problem. The public was be shocked at all that goes on up there. I've heard of instances before I was hired of male dispatchers sexually assaulting female dispatchers and Gay covered up for the males. Also I know the male dispatchers look at porn on the internet as this happened while I was there. She hides info from even officers about her friends and family I know i have seen her alter criminal histories and other documents before giving them to officers. Not to mention all of the nepotism going on around that place. The county could get rid of Gay and save thousands upon thousands.
Old TImer

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

All dispatching needs to be done out of the Justice Center. That new building and the Rogersville city dispatcher are nothing but money pits. They are special favors done for cronies at the expense of the taxpayer.
Informed

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 25, 2011
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Another Former Dispatcher wrote:
I know personally how things are run at Hawkins County 911 aka Central Dispatch. The center pays Gay damn good money to sit on her ass and nose in others people's business. She can't manage her own budget (She use to have bad checks out every where) how can she manage the budget there. Not to mention that every dispatcher there is scheduled for overtime every pay check. Why don't she cut that out. Cut out her personal use of the counties 911 vehicle to run to the store, pick up her kids, go chase down her husband when he is out with his girlfriend, go to get a hair cut, run to the tanning bed, ect. That would save some cash too. I have the upmost respect for the dispatchers they do a great job it's Gay Murrell who is the problem. The public was be shocked at all that goes on up there. I've heard of instances before I was hired of male dispatchers sexually assaulting female dispatchers and Gay covered up for the males. Also I know the male dispatchers look at porn on the internet as this happened while I was there. She hides info from even officers about her friends and family I know i have seen her alter criminal histories and other documents before giving them to officers. Not to mention all of the nepotism going on around that place. The county could get rid of Gay and save thousands upon thousands.
Sounds to me like you got your *** fired for your screwup. I really don't think a printed criminal history can be altered and what nepotism is there at the dispatch center. According to the meetings she has no family there.
former

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Informed wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds to me like you got your *** fired for your screwup. I really don't think a printed criminal history can be altered and what nepotism is there at the dispatch center. According to the meetings she has no family there.
CRIMINAL HISTRY IS ENTERED BY THE DISPATCHERS GAY COULD MESS WITH ANYHING SHE WANTED
Concerned Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I have been told by members of the fire department that cover my house that they have been debating on having Rogersville Police Department dispatch them due to the simple fact they can't get 911to to answer them when enroute to calls and clearing up. This seems like this is a safety issue to me. And before anyone comments a few members of the board and been made aware of this issue.

Since: Jun 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

If they aren't doing there job then some heads should roll..starting with the director.
Another Former Dispatcher

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 26, 2011
 
Informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like you got your *** fired for your screwup. I really don't think a printed criminal history can be altered and what nepotism is there at the dispatch center. According to the meetings she has no family there.
I don't know who you think I am writing this but I was never fired from Central Dispatch. I left for my own reasons. I'm just telling what I saw while there and what I heard that happened before I came from other dispatchers.
Another Former Dispatcher

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 26, 2011
 
former wrote:
<quoted text>
CRIMINAL HISTRY IS ENTERED BY THE DISPATCHERS GAY COULD MESS WITH ANYHING SHE WANTED
Not to mention (when I was there) you can cut and paste on the screen before it is printed again, I have seen her do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 41 min mayorofavondale 58,316
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 44 min jim 14
megan laster married to jeremy laster 1 hr jeremys cuz 6
Do u know kasey Gilliam 1 hr munch 6
dodge/baldor 1 hr Grady 3
Sagebush Steakhouse 3 hr The Sea Hag 40
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Choice 8,459
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••