Looking

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

I'm in need of a better job, anyone know of anywhere hiring?
This is the way it is

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Looking wrote:
Yes TRW show up at 645am. monday tell them i sent you.You will only start of at 14 dollars a hour but if you are good worker we will have you at 17 dollars a hour in 1 year. good luck.
icu2

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Looking wrote:
Why did you not show up for your new job? Have you just been lieing to us about wanting a better job?
glad its not me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

This is the way it is wrote:
<quoted text>Yes TRW show up at 645am. monday tell them i sent you.You will only start of at 14 dollars a hour but if you are good worker we will have you at 17 dollars a hour in 1 year. good luck.
shit get me on i'll show up, and how you know they're looking for workers?
BSTRW

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

COMPLETE BULLSHIT TRW uses temp service, done tried and they do NOT start you out at no 14 dollars an hour, try 8.25. If they did hire at even 12 bucks an hour my ass would be there!
carl edwards

Marshall, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

You bunch of ungrateful, self-entitled Liberals think the world owes you one. how about a hundred dollars an hour? and all you have to do is stand there and press a button. Just show up on monday and put in your application LOL.

If you were working for me, you would be making 10 cents an hour. And you would be thanking me for it.

You get paid what you are worth, and here you bunch of uneducated, inexperienced billies think you deserve a huge salary???
ex employee

Vale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND NOT TO WORK FOR JOSHUA TIPTON HE WILL NOT PAY I Worked for a month and only got a partial check of $120
ex employee

Vale, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

carl edwards wrote:
You bunch of ungrateful, self-entitled Liberals think the world owes you one. how about a hundred dollars an hour? and all you have to do is stand there and press a button. Just show up on monday and put in your application LOL.
If you were working for me, you would be making 10 cents an hour. And you would be thanking me for it.
You get paid what you are worth, and here you bunch of uneducated, inexperienced billies think you deserve a huge salary???
if u need a good employee i need a good job i work hard and on time everyday I'd gratefully appreciate a chance
felon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

i would work my ass off if i could find a job that would hire me
nicole

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

felon wrote:
i would work my ass off if i could find a job that would hire me
Go to atwork. They will hire people with a "record" and they are hiring for Barrette in Bulls Gap. Good Luck!
View From the Top

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Build your house, Grow and hunt your food, cut your firewood, raise your children to do the same, stay home, and don't worry about it!
duh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

View From the Top wrote:
Build your house, Grow and hunt your food, cut your firewood, raise your children to do the same, stay home, and don't worry about it!
Yeah, that sounds great, but who's going to pay the taxes on the land you build that house on? You know that land isn't free right? and even if you already own a chunk of land that's paid off in full, you still need money to pay the yearly taxes on it.
right

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

utilities ,fuel ,some things from the grocery store are needed and this takes a job . not to forget paying a doctor one hundred twentyfive dollars an hour if you or your child needs one . not everyone is able to pull down wefare ,food stamps , tencare and stay home .
duh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

carl edwards wrote:
and this idiot right here...lol. He still thinks this is 1920 or something. No, no one thinks the world owes them a living, but NO ONE is going to work for free either, retard. Costs of living have went up, and people need to earn a living wage. If companies arn't paying that, guess what, no one will work for them and that company will shut down. You think just because someone starts a business everyone should s*ck their dick to work there. I've owned businesses and let me tell you, it doesn't work that way. You pay people for the work they do, or you lose those people, and you shut down. Simple.
Alex Jones best friend

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
and this idiot right here...lol. He still thinks this is 1920 or something. No, no one thinks the world owes them a living, but NO ONE is going to work for free either, retard. Costs of living have went up, and people need to earn a living wage. If companies arn't paying that, guess what, no one will work for them and that company will shut down. You think just because someone starts a business everyone should s*ck their dick to work there. I've owned businesses and let me tell you, it doesn't work that way. You pay people for the work they do, or you lose those people, and you shut down. Simple.
liberals like you have never ran a business dummy.

business is not charity. A business is in business to make money, not to give all of it to the employees.
duh

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Alex Jones best friend wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals like you have never ran a business dummy.
business is not charity. A business is in business to make money, not to give all of it to the employees.
Employees are in the business to make money, not let the business keep it all. Apparently you failed at economics or just have a general misunderstanding of how real life works.
kkkatie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

I am very sure half of you don't care to work or you would even if its minimum wage not sit home posting on here....you must beable to afford internet
Minimum Wage

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

You cannot even find teenage kids willing to work for minimum wage these days due to entitlement attitudes.
someone

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Mcdonalds,burger king,wendys,and sonic is hiring right now its 7.25 an hour but at least you will be getting paid.
Pete

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

For the love of Pete, please, please please state your quantification when you post that you want a job. Say something like " I have a 2 year degree in mechanical engineering, 3 years at operating various manufacturing machines including a CNC lathe, mill and stamping press. References available and will gladly take a drug test. I don't smoke, in excellent health and can start work immediately."

When you say you need a job, state what you can do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seth Ewing embezzlement 8 min realist 63
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 2 hr Please 106
Badge. bunnies 2 hr wondering 4
Demacrat County Mayor 3 hr Old School GOP 34
Otis Lawson 4 hr Jody 6
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit 4 hr fyi 71
just wanted to say I love you 5 hr Just saying 16
roger stewart trial (Feb '13) 5 hr Ouch 28
private probation 8 hr Wiser 54