created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

Tennessee

5,795 votes

Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 358)

Showing posts 7,141 - 7,160 of8,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7882
Aug 17, 2012
 
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
I care about you ;)
I might care about you, too, if I knew who you really are. I take that back, I already care about you because I care about everybody. But, I might do more than just 'care" if I knew who you really are.:)
Do I already know you?
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7883
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I might care about you, too, if I knew who you really are. I take that back, I already care about you because I care about everybody. But, I might do more than just 'care" if I knew who you really are.:)
Do I already know you?
You would love too ;)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7884
Aug 18, 2012
 
Maybe. :)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7885
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

john mayer lookalike and Really Sassy need to get a room!:)
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7888
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

CCC999 wrote:
john mayer lookalike and Really Sassy need to get a room!:)
I would love too!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7889
Aug 18, 2012
 
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love too!!
Darlin', do you know how old I am? Not that it bothers me, but it surely seems to bother a lot of Others on here.
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7890
Aug 18, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin', do you know how old I am? Not that it bothers me, but it surely seems to bother a lot of Others on here.
How old?????
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7891
Aug 18, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin', do you know how old I am? Not that it bothers me, but it surely seems to bother a lot of Others on here.
how old????

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7892
Aug 18, 2012
 
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
How old?????
64 years old....now, pick yourself up off the floor & consider me a Friend. Lol!
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7893
Aug 18, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
64 years old....now, pick yourself up off the floor & consider me a Friend. Lol!
I am 94 ;)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7894
Aug 18, 2012
 
john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 94 ;)
You are not...are you?:)

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7895
Aug 18, 2012
 
If you are, maybe I've found my Guy!:)
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7896
Aug 18, 2012
 
Really Sassy wrote:
If you are, maybe I've found my Guy!:)
more desprate attempts to get layed,will you ever give up and figure out no one wants you. hello the last one divorced you for a real woman not a part timer.
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7897
Aug 18, 2012
 
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
who cares
reaper

Sale Creek, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7898
Aug 18, 2012
 
get a dam room get off here
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7899
Aug 18, 2012
 
reaper wrote:
get a dam room get off here
who cares
bruce springsteen

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7900
Aug 19, 2012
 
CitizenTopix wrote:
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment
The proposed measure calls for the personal right to hunt and fish within state laws and existing property rights. Additionally, the amendment allows for hunting and fishing of non-threatened species.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
who cares

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7901
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>Man, you are incredible...I've never heard anybody that you mentioned, besides PETA, say one word about hunting in TN. or any other State, for that matter. If you're that paranoid about being allowed to hunt, I would think you should be more worried about Candy-Asses Romney & Ryan...you know, the Wealthy Duo who's idea of "roughing it" is not having a Full Household staff to cater to their every little whim.
People like you really need to get a grasp on Reality! And thinking that your TN. Hunting Rights are even on Obama & Co.'s radar screen is simply a trip through Fantasyland!
I couldn't agree more. Not to mention the Ryan/Romney budget plan is going to steal millions from hard working people. I guess I'll write in Ted Nugent this election.
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7902
Aug 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't agree more. Not to mention the Ryan/Romney budget plan is going to steal millions from hard working people. I guess I'll write in Ted Nugent this election.
agreeing with nasty sassy shows your ignorant or desprate fo a nasty piece of fish
Curious

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7904
Aug 19, 2012
 
Really

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,141 - 7,160 of8,504
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Director of Schools Search 7 min Asking 29
Judge Ross delinquent property tax 8 min DR BOB 32
holly 1 hr rudumb 8
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 2 hr sally 58,245
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr sally 8,462
Sarah Davis motion to dismiss contempt charge 5 hr buffoon 109
Sagebush Steakhouse 8 hr jojo 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rogersville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••