Next Last
info

United States

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Who got stabbed at the cades 4 am sunday
More Info

Kingsport, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2012
Nobody got stabbed,somebody did get shot though.
info

United States

#3 Jun 11, 2012
On wcyb tv news a stabbing 27 year old male
just looking

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2012
josh sprigs fighting over girl friend he got stabbed not shot.
Rachel

Marion, IN

#5 Jun 11, 2012
Omg is he okay???
info

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2012
when is a guy ever gonna understand that a chick isn't worth giveing there life up. and thats about like a chicken shitt.. person to stab someone instead of fighting like a real man would. HERE CHICKEN,CHICKEN hide behind that knife or what ever you used to stab that guy with. this is bull shitt.. to take a life over nothing this would be sad if that guy would of lost his life as young as he was.
just looking

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 11, 2012
josh is in icu i hope he will be ok josh is a good guy he just needs to get over her but he loves that baby.so he keeps going back now look what happen he gets stabbed.so lets hope he makes it through this an has learned to stay away from her.for good this time.
TRUTH

Madisonville, TN

#8 Jun 11, 2012
who is the girl
info

Kingsport, TN

#9 Jun 11, 2012
god will be with him. and someone needs to talk to him and tell him that his life is worth more then what he's haveing to go through now all over a piece of shitt.. chick and I dont no the boy but just what I was told and if he's got a baby by her he'll get to see that baby but he needs to stay away from her before his life is taken. a chicks not worth dieing over. a mean women is worse then 10 mean men cause a women can cause a man to do crazy stuff over then
News watcher

Plant City, FL

#10 Jun 11, 2012
Nasty as* Choya Wilder can we all say crack whore. (Pure trash) to tell a man to stabb the person you supose to love. Ha Choya loves her self (.) I'm sorry Josh for you are a great person an don't deserve nothing that has happened God is with you my dear. The only thing you was guilt of at the time was loving something that wouldn't come with you home an love you back.
info

Kingsport, TN

#11 Jun 11, 2012
AMEN you tell them like it is newswatcher
OPINION

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jun 11, 2012
All Choya knows to do is lie. I wouldn't put anything past that girl. She's trouble and plays people. She tries to get people to feel sorry for her and bat her eyes. She's the lowest of the low. I don't like talking bad about people, but this I do know is true. The family is in my prayer. I LOVE YOU ALL.
just looking

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2012
yes it was choya an josh is a good person i just hope he will be ok .she said he got what was coming to him.she
dont care what happens to him he just need to leaver her alone.josh just need someone to love him an the baby.
trash

Belmont, NC

#14 Jun 11, 2012
Choya wilder is trash an thats all the cracked out skank will ever be, but her day is coming SOON...
info

Kingsport, TN

#15 Jun 11, 2012
look out choya cause you might get whats comeing to you. and then all people will say is you got what you deserved. you are what people back in my days liked to call RABBIT you like to jump from hole to hole but in your case man to man. people like you ant worth the shitt.... I wipe off my ass. you should be praying for that guy not saying he got whats comeing to him have a heart
Choya

Johnson City, TN

#16 Jun 11, 2012
Choya eats poo.
trash

Winnsboro, SC

#17 Jun 11, 2012
Choya u nasty skank u love josh so much ur laid up with that old ass man in walmart dressed like the skank u are...sayin shit that even the most worthless ass wouldnt say..best of luck hoe
just me

Bulls Gap, TN

#18 Jun 12, 2012
Choya thinks shes a badazz. She needs to be cut down to size and if Josh is gonna continue fooling with her then he will get whatever comes his way. Just because you have a kid by someone do u let them cause u 2 get stabbed. grow up and think of that child or its gonna grow up without parents.
crash over ride

Bristol, TN

#19 Jun 12, 2012
choya...the low life gutter slut that she is,,caused josh to be stabbed..he was trying to get her out of that crack apt..she would not leave..there was an arguement,,the man drew a knife,,and told choya he was going to stab JOSH..her words..GO FOR IT..strung out on crack..then she tells the man to STAB him..DO IT AGAIN.. AGAIN STAB HIM..josh left to die in the parking lot,,near death when help FINALLY arrived,,flown to HVCH and in ICU..that raunch ass tripple dippin crackass gutterslut whore is the root of all evil..spotted in walmart in a mini skirt and a bikini top shopping like nothing has happened..when this is reversed,,rogersville will act like nothing has happened..no rock will go unturned till SATISFACTION is filled..joshs family cannot control the crazy friends they have
mee

United States

#20 Jun 12, 2012
Who did the stabbing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nation Of Islam 8 min Bonjour 36
Rachel Wallace DUI and wrecked car with Boyfri... 34 min ex friend 4
Amy Jeffers 2 hr Old TImer 18
angie the snitch catron 3 hr so true 2
Charter Cable $$$ 3 hr Larry the cable Guy 13
Blood on their hands 5 hr billyG 5
Swingers in Hawkins County (Dec '09) 6 hr come on 58
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud 21 hr Really?? 21
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match